What are we going to do with the German nation? They are a real concern, am I right...

What are we going to do with the German nation? They are a real concern, am I right? They are taking too many medals in the Winter Olympics, making international games no fun for the rest of us. Greedy Germans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yvw4PRrdIu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw fell for the "germans are only good at luge and bobsled meme

Not even Netherlands are sweeping the speed skating events. This is a terrible sign.

*rubs hands*
*counts hundreds of skiing medals*

Maybe we should lie about them genociding their Jewish population just so we can invade and ruin their industrial infrastructure and then use them as an example of bad human beings for the next 73 years.

I heard they abuse inhalators aswell.

Austria is part of Germany, so we are essentially number 1

>Korea
>Only 4 golds.

Should've invited SNSD to the opening.

>Finland in charge of being edgy.

they would have had more if they hadn't run Ahn Hyun-soo out of their speed skating federation.

AKA Viktor Ahn

Wouldn't the UK be number 1 by this logic?

UK would be ahead of you then lol

We will at least despute Canada

GB + Canada: 10

>only 5 gold medals

>only

I think we're part of Sweden in this scenario, so then they'd be #1 for once.
+US+AUS+NZ etc

US is not commonwealth.

GB + Canada + Australia: 23
USA is not part of UK.

still an anglo colony, even if you're special snowflakes

>20th

>still an anglo colony
hardly. German-Americans are America's largest single ethnic group. Wouldn't the Germany be number 1 by this logic?

the germ-americanos have assimilated into anglo culture, their meme genes don't mean anything anymore

We also encompass traditional French, Russian, and Spanish colonies. Only the original 13 were British. USA truly a self determined mutt and I wouldn't want it any other way. No memes will shake me.

youtube.com/watch?v=yvw4PRrdIu4

Don't forget there is Scandinavian colonies.
-Germany
-UK
-Scandinavian
-Spain
-French
-Russia
Six countries.
If we split our 16 medals into 2.6 medals for each countries mentioned above.

Lmfao, good one Finnbro. I heard that the Murricans, Russkies and Bongs tried that before. But somehow they caught their own kike infection and thus ended up as 56% mutts, drunks and whores and inbred irrelevant drunks and whores.

So even a Germany that has been dead for 73 years is still doing better.

Having said that, wanna go out and smash some Commies my Finnbro ?

hoping we'll get 777 but it won't happen

how can we trap the israeli team in their dormatories and show they've been malnurished and abused????

this can stop them.