The Simpsons fan theory about Bart's prank calls to Moe will make you weep

>One Reddit user, who goes by the name Senor_Schnarf, has come up with an idea as to how naughty Bart Simpson gets away with prank-calling bartender Moe for so long.

>Bart’s voice is easily recognisable and the jokes follow the same pun-style every time, so why does Moe not put a stop to it sooner?

>Moe has known it is Bart on the phone since his first call and simply plays along to humour the boy, even going further than required to make him laugh as much as possible

>Moe pretends to fall for Bart’s embarrassing pranks because he is “a sad, lonely guy who loves children and always wanted a family of his own”.

>“He chooses not to out of love for Bart and possibly a loneliness so crippling he’s just happy to get a phone call of any sort,”

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalfloss.com/article/62245/7-wild-simpsons-fan-conspiracy-theories
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Moe is shown to know what Bart’s voice sounds like in some random episode whose exact spot in the series I can’t remember, where Bart goes to Moe’s with Homer, full of fear that Moe will recognise him and make good on his threats and flay him alive,” he writes.

>“Upon entering, Moe says, ‘I know that voice, it’s little bitty Bart Simpson!’ and picks him up to give him a guy. While people’s real life and phone voices aren’t exactly the same, they’re generally similar enough that you can easily make out who’s who.”

Upbloated
Uploat this comment if you agree

kill yourself

Doesn't Moe's attempted murder of the caller in New Kid on the Block debunk this entirely?

Also Bart was all in his head the entire time because he's dead

Ah reddit with their useless far fetched fan theories, please try to keep their cancer of this board, thank you.

Didn't Moe come to Bart's house with a gun to try and kill who he thought was the prank caller one time?

kek
it was a knife mate

Or...and stick with me for this one because we're gonna go full x-files here.

Moe goes along with the prank calls everytime because the joke requires him to go along with them.

That's why he promptly grabbed a machete and hurried to kill the prankster as soon as he got an address. Fucking reddidiots.

Dude what if simpsons and undertale is the same universe??????

>hidden depth even though there is none
And now all of you understand how everybody around you feels when you praise some black and white trash from some Slovenian director that 3 people heard of

dude what if the simpsons are dead and the whole show is a dream?!?!

What's the theory behind this?

>of

Typical Marvelcuck too scared to say DChad because he's a fucking pussy lmao.

Stupid sexy Flandy the Flanders.

That was my thought also

Right, except in the episode "New Kid on the Block" where Bart gives out his address after a prank phone call, Moe literally comes over to murder him. Reddit is fucking retarded.

>being this triggered by a website

It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic

>picks him up to give him a guy

huh

>will make you weep

it's hard to recognise someone's voice over the phone because of the extremely low quality of the audio. most likely he just didn't recognise his voice.

you wouldn't feel the need to come here if reddit wasn't so shit would you redditfag

>Over The Simpsons' long run, Hans Moleman suffers repeated fatal injuries as a running joke. A theory, originally posted by the Redditor /u/arin3, suggests that each of the these Molemen is actually a different person. A commenter expands on this theory, writing, "They are a race of human-mole hybrids that live under Springfield. In their gradual attempts to take over the world they are taking up jobs one by one in Springfield. Luckily though, Homer's shenanigans kills them off as fast as they can come to the surface." The theory is further supported by the season 11 episode "Hello Gudder, Hello Fadder," where Homer encounters a race of underground Molemen.

I use both.

What now?

Please tell me this isnt a news article somewhere. I dont think I could handle it if reposting shitty simpsons theories from reddit was considered journalism these days.

Bart gives his name as "jimbo jones" and his address as 742 evergreen terrace. Obviously Moe would have recognised the address as Homer's (one is his best friends) and realising that someone other than a simpson was using the phone, rushed over to his house to kill the intruder.

Chuck's fuck and suck

mentalfloss.com/article/62245/7-wild-simpsons-fan-conspiracy-theories

Except the theory in OP states that moe recognises Bart's voice and knows it's him, so it falls flat.

how did they get away with that

>Cheed's Feed & Seed
I don't get it.

this

But Bart also disguises his voice when he made the call, if I remember correctly

You don't remember correctly.

This one...actually kinda makes sense...

>sam raimi guest episode

Different op.
Correct. I started posting here cause reddit was 1. Samefagging 2. Too much advertising and free surveys(atleast offere me a few bucks) 3. To much gay and white women telling me ho "what I think".
Those same gay/trans people have come here. Which proves how bad it is at reddit. They want to talk to different people but they want you to agree with them. Also they want an echo chamber everywhere so they are taking over Sup Forums. The steven fry post has a bunch of mad gay people. Its reddit style.
The only time I post to reddit is if I need tech help or women issues and there are so many trans posting that I may have to stop going there.

>2deep4u theories overthinking everything
Is there a more reddit thing?

Yes but this person has probably not seen many episodes before season 19 as he thinks it is 'way retro' and the animation is 'totes rough as fuck'

MANDELA EFFECT BITCH

"journalism" today is making articles out of reddit discussions and the comment sections of other news sadly.

Who would choose to be friends with someone as genuinely uncomfortable to look at as that guy

I never made that connection, wow

It's a cartoon

Snucks fuck and suck

i hope his thread is ironic

>Not allowed to think about different ways a plot could unfold because people will call it reddit

Its a joke about how someone can have the name Sneed, and that the name of his shop rhymes. I think someday they will make an episode explaining the backstory of how Sneed took over the shop from Chuck, because as it stands, this is a massive plot hole. I bet someone could make a good Youtube video theory about it

>
>"journalism" today is making articles out of reddit discussions and the comment sections of other news sadly.
and tweets don't forget tweets

I'm a big fan of alternative explanations.

You know where to go.