What will happen to Sup Forums after the predictable Clinton landslide victory?

What will happen to Sup Forums after the predictable Clinton landslide victory?

Kill all the shitskins

Clinton won't win lol

This is America we are talking about.

So, yeah?

Blacks and Latinos decide elections.

They'll blame libertarians. Then continue role playing as crusaders on the Internet while blacks turn our country into an active war zone.

you're assuming Trump isn't just in it to prevent a real GOP candidate from running against her.

she doesn't even have to rig the election this time.

>Clinton Victory

It will be the butt-hurt to end all butt-hurt.
Trump litterly has these Trumpkin in a cult.
I'm voting for Hillary just to watch the cult collapse.

IT WILL BE GLORIOUS! PRAISE KEK

well...

No idea, I don't live in that timeline. I don't support Trump but I live in the Timeline where he's the inevitable winner.

Shit will get EXPONENTIALLY worse, knowing the kinds of shit Clinton does internationally.

Which will intensify things to an unbearable degree, and Sup Forums will heat up and become a total monster (more than it already is)

I suppose you could say Clinton is the accellerationist candidate - the one who will push everything we hate so hard that more and more people will get redpilled - but man it's going to be unpleasant.

Lucky for us, we're used to it.

this guy gets it

I'm already preparing a collection of suitably smug reaction images to troll with.

lol

we're already at peak redpill, no one else is interested in a shitty philosophy for teenage boys and the adult-children who came up with this shit

>This is America we are talking about.

What, voting an ape into the whitehouse, twice?

Coup by the military probably.

>Implying once the actual race war gets declared every commited stormfag with a gun wont actually try to hunt niggers

They are waiting for the niggers to declare war first so they have the moral high ground to bring every fence sitting white onto their side.

Nothing. Everyone here will still be sucking Alex Jones' dick and pretending they didn't want Trump to be President.

honestly, nothing will change with pol if Hillary wines. More importantly is what will happen if Trump wins.
/Pol was, is and will always be counter culture. If Trump wins, I predict a complete turnaround in /Pol.

I'm not much of a Trump supporter (He's too close to Jews for my liking), but Clinton wont win in a landslide. Aren't people like you tired of eating your words? You all laughed at the idea of Trump winning the nomination, yet here we are. It's like you have no shame, situation awareness or basic intelligence.
Trump is closely following a playbook laid out by Crowd Psychologists. He's pandering to dissatisfaction and pent-up rage, Clinton is pandering to bunch of infantile leftists. Trump will easily beat her.

Something like this

I'm curious: did a leftist Sup Forums exist at some point? Because eversince I can remember mainstream was pretty leftist

Didn't they already do that? Or is there an official Twitter account we need to follow

Hello fellow subverter.

>tfw made five anti kike threads today
>tfw I'm a jew

As far as I remember, they have never been outright Leftist.

Sup Forums embraced libertarian and spiritual, anti-Capitalist ideas, before Trump erased any trace of intellectuality.

The idea of a Race war originated with the Communists, and is still retained by them as the defacto method for bringing the US down from within.

If you're for a Race War you're either siding with the traitorous, soon to be hanging from a light posts, Communists. Or you're such an idiot you get fooled by SJW Commie infants.

Get drunk, smoke weed and shitpost in sorrow.

>It will be the butt-hurt to end all butt-hurt.
>I'm voting for Hillary just to watch the cult collapse

If you went outside you would know what level of butthurt a Trump election would bring

Why do you do that?

>intellectualism
>winning elections

Pick one

My point isn't that people here aren't redpilled, it's, as OP says, that some people respond to it with an /r9k/-like feeling of NEET, ineffectual helplessness, rather than letting the challenge strengthen them and actually make them more active in the world.

I know, but at least Conservatives like Eisenhower or Reagan offered some coherent policy or worldview.

Trump offers nothing but his empty grandiose self.

>tfw I'm a jew
I´m wondering, you living in Berlin where the biggest jewish community is or somewhere else?

It gets deserted since everyone is too busy preparing supplies for the nuclear winter.

you seem to appear in every thread with the same image. do you live on Sup Forums? i wonder what kind of disability you have.

Discrediting the desire for a race war by calling people communists? I smell kike-level deception in here.

You're sounding like a Sup Forums meme dictionary, please go rwad something other than this site.

hillbag is going to have another stroke, live on TV, then she will fall down some stairs and break her hip.
That is, unless bill dies from AID's.
huma will have to go back to carlos danger. No cushy job for her.

Only when whites sleep.
Trump has awakened them.

Have you ever looked into it? I find it suspicious so-called red-pilled Right-wingers don't bother to understand the enemy, Communism.

If you aren't a Communist you're getting fooled by them. I don't know which is worse.

people will be upset and claim she cheated
lots of people will leave the board

Because it's easy as fuck and gets replies. A little bit Frankfurt School, Rothschild, Feminism, jews pushing immigration and some over the top Nazi quotes gets you all riled up in your hugbox.

No, I'm in the north. From Israel for my medical degree,

So you just do it for the pleasure? I find that hard t believe.

Yeah, years ago /Pol was center left libertarian. When SJWs started getting power and becoming mainstream, /Pol moved more and more to the right. Then stormfags started coming over and it took mootfag threatening to delete the board for them to leave. Interesting changes in /Pol if Trump wins I predict

>No, I'm in the north. From Israel for my medical degree
Holyyy shit you aren´t by any chance studying in Lübeck?
Also, why are you studying in Germany? I mean Holocaust and shit

Yes, Lübeck, I'm impressed. I love Germany and have no grudge, because my family suffered from the Soviets.

I find it hard to believe that jew baiting is still so easy.

>Yes, Lübeck
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I live literally 5 minutes away in that new settlements they built. Holy shit this is my chance to meet an Israeli in real life. Last time I met one briefly it was an exchange student (16) from the brother of my friend. His mother didn´t allow to meet him tho because apparently it was "his" foreign cultural experience, had the chance to meet him briefly in the city tho.
You interested to have a talk with a 20 year old edgy loser?

>Jew baiting

Baiting other Jews?
Or average Sup Forumstards?

Don't. Only a fucking maniac would try to meet somebody on Sup Forums.

You think he is going to stab me? Or abduct me?

Dunno, man, I would like to but I have to be careful and avoid people from Sup Forums. Could be a trap and I'm one of those neurotic jews.

Just average Sup Forumstards. You have to take it with humor or you go insane.

Probably.

I come here to talk some sense to these retards, and try and let them know they're being Ben Garrisoned, but they're too stupid to listen. Prudence isn't as fun as following some hiveminded crowd.

censoring of "hate speech" on the internet. AKA, cracking down on this place.

she "highly admires" merkel. which means she'll probably have people who post anything remotely right wing or critical of immigrants put in jail just like merkels doing in germany

honestly, many of us will become snipers. no offense.

>Could be a trap and I'm one of those neurotic jews
Alright alright, do you know "CampusSuite"? Let me just chill there and you decide if you want to meet up.

>pic related

Don´t worry, I have a Katana

Sup Forums will be banned as a hate speech terrorist

i got a gladius katana and claymore

Somebodies gotta do it

Jackie Sup Forums shuts down Sup Forums and the cyber psychiatric ward patients are released to wreak havoc on the normie interwebz.

wtf, man?

Are you lonely or something?
Serious question.

Mobilization

....yes.....

The Western world will be led by three women with one child between them. Meanwhile Ahmed has 20 children with his three wives. Paco and Adebisi are also prolific breeders. 2017 will be very symbolic of our decline as a people.

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that, bro.
Why are you lonely, why no friends?

She'll pick 3-4 liberal supreme court justices and continue with her criminal activity on a global scale. Democracy in the US will be officially dead.

The new Supreme Court will be like a malignant tumor that destroys the Constitution over the course of 2 decades. Liberals will keep voting for bigger and bigger pieces of the pie for themselves while doing less and less work.

Or Hillary labels Sup Forums as a threat and vans us all

>anti-Capitalist ideas
>intellectual

Nice try faggot

Tears will be shed, some of which will be mine, I must admit.

I am so greatful I live in the United States. I always had dreams to move to Europe, but now forget it. Europe is a mess!

We can only hope Trump wins! His presidency would probably have an effect on some countries in the EU.

TRUMP2016!

Moved when I was 16 to Lübeck and Cities usually have big muzzie population. I was political active in the "CDU" (the youth party) and stood up way too often in school for my opinions. School was more than half muzzies most of them turks but graduated recently so who cares?

>The new Supreme Court will be like a malignant tumor that destroys the Constitution over the course of 2 decades.

lmao, the Constitution allows for itself to be destroyed. It's the best we have as far as legal protections go, but it's not infallible nor eternal.
The only thing that prevents people from amending away our freedoms is because he have/had an ingrained value system, which gives the constitution its character.

Yeah, if I wouldn't agree with some of this stuff here, I wouldn't be here but when it comes to jews my victim sense starts tingling and then I rather just join the bashing instead of making elaborate arguments nobody reads. It's just fun posting happy merchants.

Bro, I'm a bit creeped out. But I have to give it to you, you seem like a genuinely nice person. I think about it, but you won't find me that easy. I'm not the hooknosed mediterannean type and I'm a bit in a learning stress and didn't leave the apartment for days.

We will become a Gulenist board

*And I am proud to be an American starts playing*

That sucks. You might not care, but I'll say a few Aves for you.

Xi Jinping and Shinzo Abe are good, strong leaders putting their countries down the right paths. China is going to pass us within a few years mate. Japan is soaring past the krauts and bongs. Women have fucked us up the ass and our only hope is that Japan continues to deny the Rape of Nanking so they don't team up and form a super-state bent on conquering the world.

>Moved when I was 16 to Lübeck and Cities usually have big muzzie population. I was political active in the "CDU" (the youth party) and stood up way too often in school for my opinions. School was more than half muzzies most of them turks but graduated recently so who cares?

honestly that's good user, you're the type of person this country needs.

civil war

The Happy Merchant has got to be one of the funniest damn things I've ever seen.

I will take all of my firearms on a boating trip...

>I think about it, but you won't find me that easy. I'm not the hooknosed mediterannean type and I'm a bit in a learning stress and didn't leave the apartment for days.

Dude, I´m way crazier than you. I will be nervous as fuck shaking, sweating and praying to god to end it.

The way you describe yourselv is a high energetic, neurotic, kinda gay in a way, always joking jewish guy that will jump around without a reason any second. Sounds like most jews I talked to. Btw. How old are you? I would be kinda weird out meeting a 26 year and upwards guy. 5 years of gap is a lot I guess when you´re in you 20´s

There is no chance anything unexpected will happen this election

0% chance

6 months of rigged elections, followed by a year or two of how good she is and followed by how awful she always has been
That of she doesn't crash the country with no survivors in a year

Nothing much. Eat more?

>Blacks and Latinos decide elections

Are you fucking kidding me Muhammad, neither of them actually turn out to vote unless they're voting for a nigger. Not to mention that latinos that actually turn out to vote are going to vote Trump.

Puuuuussssyyyyy

Yeah, but honestly it wasn´t worth it. My school was small had a class of 12 and there were only 4 germans. None backed me up one even "backstabbed" me and you know how it goes with muslims. They always band together especially against germans. They see you want a discussion and suddenly all muslims are one family and guilt trip you. Also the values I defendent were all not Sup Forums approved: Strong western women instead of women as house keepers, not hanging homosexuals (not kidding), not turning churches into mosques even tho popularity for mosques is rising (that one was really emotional) and just blind antisemitism and revanchism against jews for palestine

kek I'm actually pretty low key and try my hardest to be composed in public, it's pretty important when I have to cut open humans.

True, but have to keep my shitposting alter ego in secret.

Definitely.

Get comfy as Texas secedes.

I don't fucking know, maybe the stormfags will finally leave, and replaced by whatever cucks come next? Remember what happened with Ron Paul?

MAKE JAPAN GREAT AGAIN

Yeah, it sucks, germans are pretty anal about political correctness but it's a Europe thing in general. Just be smart and voice your opinion in the ballot box.

Unfortunately all the GOP shills that have taken over this board will probably leave before i can make fun of them thoroughly. I just hope they stay long enough to enjoy my serious-looking Trump General threads for the first week - got to get ready for that 2020 run! MAGA!!

Uhhh a surgeon, heard they make good money. We might make it a love story after all.

>Just be smart and voice your opinion in the ballot box.

This isn´t me, I never could

But surely his year they will be motivated by anti trump feelings to vote against trump

>They[minorities] decide elections
Minorities make more monolithic groups than whites in absolute numbers. Hispanics have an approximately 4% lead in independent voters.
Blacks vote ~90% democrat and drop to a low ~83% for 1992.
Then follows Asians and Hispanics.
If independents decide elections then whites would decide elections as they absolutely outnumber others.