Why do Japanese think we Portuguese are always on the verge of starving?

why do Japanese think we Portuguese are always on the verge of starving?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_the_Suebi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm more curious as to why they think you're blonde.

Because we're fucking suebi,mister ahmed?

Not many do, and the few who make anime and manga generally have as much knowledge of foreign countries as they do firearms and basic social interaction. Well for firearms I guess they're better than some of the tard buckets here.

Also, how do you have a full C/D cup while you're starving?

What manga?

Never mind
But why the fuck did the Japanese write a manga about Portuguese people eating Jap food?

because Portuguese cuisine is just that comfy

Because Jap's think Jap food is numba wan when it is just raw shit doused in soy sauce.

The mangaka depicts food really well but he keeps making the mc act like a japanese with japanese mannerisms.Sure,she could be in tune with the japanese culture already,but the portuguese are very straightforward and do not think twice as far as social interactions go.All that bullshit of getting embarassed with a fucking handshake of cheekkissing

Spoiler: manga originally meant for japanese people

this

Then what's the point of having a foreign mc?

exactly

made for anglo dick

she's doing this gesture?

To give the illusion to the japs that every first world countries behave like themself

better pick a first world country then

>unsalted Bacalhau
>in newspaper wrap

>Santo António
>celebrated outside Lisbon

Fucking hell mate, get a life already.

Isto,Portistas celebram o S.João.Lisboetas devem pensar que esta merda é toda deles

>Portistas
>Não Portuenses
>Portugal não é Lisboa, é Lisboa e Porto
Estimo que te fodas também, tripeiro. Há mais país e mais norte que a tua cidade suja.

Isto

Chupa-me a piça seu filho da puta coimbrense do caralho
E somos portistas,e tudo que não for do FC porto não pode dizer que é do Porto ou do Norte.

Lá vem o mono tripeiro a pensar que fala por Portugal ou sequer pelo norte. fdx
Viana seu boi

Uau que bom,já descobriram televisões e computadores em viana seu boi

I bet they think portugal shares border with mexico

Europe's Mexico

The fuck is Suebi?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_the_Suebi

well, I don't know about you, but I am

Today I ate
Nestum
1 glass of juice
1 bread with cheese
1 glass of milk

That's it. About to hit the hay.

>Not eating cerelac
What a pleb.
I'm like you.
Today ate 1 plate of pasta
2 peaches
and water

Meow meow

Is she Portuguese?

We don’t, most of us even don’t know what kind of country it is. Only the name known as the first European visitor to Japan in history.

She's a bitch

>first European visitor to Japan
>Japan closes borders to everyone soon after

And what a visit must it have been!

I have a shotgun

Prolly tried to open bakeries and sell that horrible cod.

Better safe than sorry

This shit runs deeper than expected.

>Killing defenseless and innocent people including your own people

You guys deserve a broadside shot on the face

The real reason why we closed borders is Christianity. Our warlords saw Christianity as the potential threat to Japan, because the converted ones turned against Japan and constituted rebels as subordinate to European imperialists.

This problem is still vile even today, Christianity is cancerous, infectious virus that destroy and kill the rest of none Christians.

wtf, i'm in love with portugal now!?

>slave trade in Japanese was growing to mass proportions

even in 1500s white man had yellow fever.

You're just retarded.
>In the mid-1630s, the peasants of the Shimabara Peninsula and Amakusa, dissatisfied with overtaxation and suffering from the effects of famine, revolted against their lords. This was specifically in territory ruled by two lords: Matsukura Katsuie of the Shimabara Domain, and Terasawa Katataka of the Karatsu Domain.[3] Although the rebellion is portrayed by many historians as a religious uprising, that ignores the issues of discontent from famine and overtaxation.[citation needed] Those affected also included fishermen, craftsmen and merchants. As the rebellion spread, it was joined by rōnin (masterless samurai) who once had served families, such as the Amakusa and Shiki, who had once lived in the area, as well as former Arima clan and Konishi retainers.[3] As such, the image of a fully "peasant" uprising is also not entirely accurate.

The converted burned our temples and shrines, and committed human trafficking many young Japanese women sold to foreign countries as sex slaves by Christians.

How can these fuckers be innocent?
Stop playing victims while you Christians have been always the worst criminals in history. We didn’t unconditionally exterminate them, if they abandoned their faith, then they were released.
Many refused to do so.

>[citation needed]

Oh then Christianity would helped them?
What have your ancestors and Spanish savages done in South America?
Weren’t they going to do the same to my country by converting some of our people into Christianity?

In accordance with history, the decision of our warlord was 100% right. If Japan had not removed Christianity, Japan would have been Philippine tier shithole today.

No,you're mixing the rebels with the fucking missionaries.
It was your own damyos that were selling POW women and man to the portuguese,the portuguese never directly laid hands on the japanese.
Also our king stopped the slave trade in japan in 1570 so there's was no reason to bitch about after that

The difference is that there was an actual invasion in south america while nobody ever even imagined setting foot in japan.
You think we wouldn't have arrived and fucked up your katana faggots?

The reason why South America is a mess is cause we along with the Spanish didn't exterminate the natives. We killed a bunch, fucked some and then left.

Those daimyos were the converted Christian too. How can Christians speaking love and peace so easily committed human trafficking in the fucking first place? It cannot be excuse for the crimes even its prohibited after.

Stop desperately justifying your cursed religion which manifestly has brought catastrophe on mankind.

Because japanese are so much better hahah.
Your religion stopped things like the nanking massacre,korean comfort women,rapes in indonesia,etc

>Japanese slave women were even sold as concubines to Asian lascar and African crewmembers, along with their European counterparts serving on Portuguese ships trading in Japan, mentioned by Luis Cerqueira, a Portuguese Jesuit, in a 1598 document.[7]

*inhales deeply*

>ran away from the discussion
>brought up chronically irrelevant issues

>we along with the Spanish didn't exterminate the natives.

2 words: "Arauco War"

>How can Christians speaking love and peace so easily committed human trafficking in the fucking first place? It cannot be excuse for the crimes even its prohibited after.

I did not run away from the discussion,simply brought up a pertinent counter-argument.
Also how is it an irrelevant issue?Even if we only talk about that time period,what the japanese were doing agaisn't each other was pretty fucking pathetic

Looks like blonde thicc Megumin.

>Bacalao

The next time I have to smell that I will kill someone

Portugal is practically a third world country desu

>inb4 le 56%
third world countries can identify other third world countries ya dingus

In what sector are we third world?
America is third world because of its high crime rate

>>suebi
>>big, blonde, naked
Until now, I have simply presumed they were the ancestors of Swede.

Has nothing to do with swedes.Suebis are south german people that migrated to portugal

proxy weebs are a bunch of sad cunts

>almost naked in the cold.
>keep others as far away as they could, by threatening.
>wears almost nothing but roughly patched fur.
Totally coincide with our comprehension of Scandinavians.

ye

>Portugal invented BLACKED
fugggg :DDD

I for one am glad the japs repelled Christianity. But then again, I dislike what happened in south america. Cultural and religious differences are part of what makes the world interesting, it would be so fucking dull if we were all white christians.

t. white christian

>this
>blond
Also i already seen this pic in several threads, can't you just google "portugese girl" and post another pic if blonds are so common in your cunt?

>This problem is still vile even today, Christianity is cancerous, infectious virus that destroy and kill the rest of none Christians.
Wow rude

>using WWII as excuse for 16 century slave trade
Wow muslim tier.

he's right though, abrahamic religions are cancer

>This problem is still vile even today, Christianity is cancerous, infectious virus that destroy and kill the rest of none Christians.
true tbqh

he's not wrong, we must keep religious leader under a tight leash or else risk external influences pursuing external interests that may very well opose to ours