Watching Ghost in the Shell this week...

Watching Ghost in the Shell this week. I don't care about the race stuff (many Japanese have voiced that they don't care either). However, I am very worried that I'll be seeing Scarlett Johansson for the whole film instead of Motoko Kusanagi.

Overused actors/actresses thread.

Not only that but the fact that she's past her prime and looks weird doesn't help either.

Emma Watson just looks out of place as a Disney Princess. Does Disney try to find the most expensive actors for their films?

i never thought she was hot to being with
pre-surgery she had a potato nos and now she just looks angular and jewish

This usually isn't a problem with people who can actually act well.

I don't see the problem with her casting desu

wow is this real?!

ScarJo can't. And for GiTS, I would've preferred someone hot instead of this aging fat jew.

>past her prime

as real as your or me friend

Please tell me this is photoshopped. Please.

She's over 16, isn't she?

She looks 12

This lady makes me feel very uncomfortable. Something about her weird facial proportions and awkward acting.

i can tell you anything you want user

Moar titties pls :3

Why did they gender swap Beast

She is though, prove me wrong.

>liking 35 year old grandmas

Why are her breasts revealed so much? It must distract from the plot.

It was as hard to understand as the 1995 film but gave the Major a character arc she didn't need and was badly developped anyways.

They took all the best scenes from other media and redid them worse.

Also, the fight scenes were lack luster and Johansson's voice was really distracting for some reason.

Although Beat Takeshi is pretty sweet, even though his last scene is entirely out of character.

This desu
Her name is supposed to means beauty
They should have made a change to the original material and call her "Cutebrit" instead of "Belle"

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

M-More Scarlett shops?

Wait is this a shoop? Wait, is it? It looks to real. Wait. Fuck me.

trust nothing friendo

i liek her bobbies

Yeah that's the only really good part about her.

nice photoshop