I really hope that Shiamalalan doesn't fuck the next movie because I'm so hyped

I really hope that Shiamalalan doesn't fuck the next movie because I'm so hyped.
The battle between the hero and the victim who was destroyed and became a monster can be something so amazing if done right.

The Beast comes to cleanse the world from the untouched, the unburnt. Therefore, his mortal enemy will be the invulnerable, the untouchable, the Unbreakable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W56p3AZEFPY
theguardian.com/film/2017/feb/06/split-sequel-confirmed-m-night-shyamalan-james-mcavoy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Idk why he stopped hunting her at the end.

youtu.be/W56p3AZEFPY
you just want me to post it at this point

Bruce Willis looked pretty bad in that last scene. Like he legit looks like an old person now.

Shyamalong shouldn't have waited so many years.

Why should we care about this stupid nerd's dumb opinion?

How? How can you not understand this? He fucking tells you AND the whole movie was hinting at it, like there was maybe 10 scenes made just to explain this to you.

Just one of those flashback scenes of the girl plus him looking at the scars on her and giving some kind of look and leaving should have been enough. Instead they put 10 scenes to explain it to you, and then the guy just tells you straight up, and it still went over your head. That's fucking baffling.

What could be the twist in the third movie?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, etcetera

because it's not opinion, it's fact

Kevin is probably related with the train wreck in Unbreakable, because of that scene where he goes to the station to leave flowers. Some anons have suggested that his father or something was in the wreck, which sounds possible.
Also, every other day this autist keeps making split threads so he can shill his video, nothing to see here.
Nah, just one flashback wouldn't have done anything, it would be terrible actually because it would just insert the fact she has been abused ex machina just to save her from the beast. Instead it built that.
But I agree that since he had already explained his "beliefs" earlier, repeating them was a waste of time.

I am convinced you're an actual autist.

You constantly post your pathetic rambling suface level "reviews" here and never did you get a single positive reply to any of them, people who share the same opinion as you still think that your videos are utter brainlet dogshit.

Actually I am impressed how persevere you are in your autism, even if literally everyone is pointing out how fucking pathetic your manchild videos are, you still post them religiously like your opinion matters at all.

>I am convinced you're an actual autist.
He is, just listen to his voice. He's also overweight, cunt's running out of breath talking lol

Top kek

Wait, this movie looked dumb as shit, and now it's good? Did M. Night git gud again?

and I am convinced that if you like this movie, you are either a Mongoloid or a preteen that thinks calling BvS kino is funny

He's been good again for a while

> b-b-b-bvs
Laugh at the autist

The three girls cant act for shit. If it wasnt for James McAvoy i wouldnt be worth it.

It's extremely meh. Literally the only reason to watch it is for vvitchfu

Who said I liked the movie. Even people who absolutely hate the movie called your manbaby review fucking pathetic, it's embarassing really.

All the best user, I hope you finally go to the doctors to get checked out.

the other two chicks are 10x hotter than ayylmaoette

they're generic sluts in an ocean of generic sluts

It's certainly his best since Signs.

And even if you don’t enjoy the narrative, you will enjoy a film filled with close up cleavage shots, thicc thighs and overall titty bouncing throughout the whole runtime.
The third act is just one giant constant boner.

Found the basic ass plebeian

I'm the one spamming split threads? Now I know for a fact you're not only the OP of this thread but all the others as well.

people who agree with me have in no way shown disdain for anything but those with shit taste such as yourself

have fun whacking off to a genetic imperfection, you shit-taste mongrel.

>people who agree with me

Yo dont talk shit about my waifu

I'M THINKING I'M BACK

Please tell me you wrote a full and frank apology to Shamamamalam Sup Forums?

He was playing chess moves you couldn't even understand all along

Not who you're arguing with but if that video was yours then you really need to stop.

Who cares if they're hot as fuck

He's not making a sequel to this, just because there's a twist at the end like literally every single movie he makes doesn't mean it's leading up to anything.

>Split sequel confirmed by M Night Shyamalan

theguardian.com/film/2017/feb/06/split-sequel-confirmed-m-night-shyamalan-james-mcavoy

unbreakable 2 will be trash

the original was on a whole new level that shymalwhat can't return to

also, split was complete shit because none of the personalities were interesting

did you like split

>the original was on a whole new level that shymalwhat can't return to
M. Night Shymalan is literally the first director I've ever seen that went completely to shit and then somehow started becoming competent again

If you could get whatever he's been smoking to Ridley Scott, Quentin Tarantino, Martin Scorsese, James Cameron and Steven Spielberg you'd start a new golden age.

Ayy lmao girl imagined everything and is currently being raped. She made up Bruce to be her hero, but he never came. Made up the beast as a more evil savior, but he too never came. Yet her uncle just keeps coming.

No, like most recent shyamaladingdong films I found it underwhelming.
Your video is still shit though

>Now I know for a fact you're not only the OP of this thread but all the others as well.
Think whatever doesn't get your autism out of your comfort zone, I guess..

Split man can split physically.
Unbreaker can't break what can be split.
Split become unbreakable

no u
stop spamming spit threads = no more of me posting the video. ball is in your court user

Jesus fucking Christ your autism is beyond autism

Not gonna lie, if you get passed the initial shock from your autism, it becomes funny.

I liked it, but your video was awful for reasons other than the film review. Though of course that was terrible too.

i lost it at this pic jesus christ

Uhh, why didn't you list any female directors? Are you really that casually misogynistic?

Ok then. Katherine Bigalow.

so you do like the video is what you are saying?
your opinion is invalid then

you just plain suck dude, here's a complementary (you)

ooo just like split
I'LL TAKE IT

Name one female director who used to be good then became a huge hack

Really doesn't count, she's never embarassed herself at the level of Prometheus or Django Unchained or The Last Airbender

I honestly couldn't name a female director at all, let alone any with specific criteria.