seems pretty arbitrary but you do you

What's so special about the number 7?

He won 1 before 2006 WC, after 2002
He won 1 before 2010 WC, after 2006
He won 1 before 2014 WC, after 2010
He won 1 before 2018 WC, after 2014
He'll win 1 before 2022 WC, after 2018

It shows that Messi doesn't have what it takes to win any more

Ronaldo never had it. Scholesbabby. Modricbabby.

>0(zero) minutes in the 2006 quarter finals
>0(zero) minutes in the 2006 semifinals
>0(zero) minutes in the 2006 final
lmao

>top CL assister
>Modricbabby
lmao

He was the best player in the 2006 game at Stamford Bridge. They wouldn't have won that game and gone through without him

>He won 1 before 2018 WC, after 2014
>He'll win 1 before 2022 WC, after 2018

>They wouldn't have won that game and gone through without him

nice stats you fucking retards.

>Players only score and assist

>only stats that fit my narrative matter

Real Madrid have two La Liga titles in the past decade. Even a finished club like Man U have more than that

>yfw higuain stopped playing in 2010 and still got more league titles at madrid than penaldo

>only stats that fit my narrative matter

>He won 1 before 2018 WC, after 2014
>He'll win 1 before 2022 WC, after 2018

seek help m8.

>Messi in la liga: The Executioner of Eibar, The Rapist of Real
>Messi in CL: *chokes*

>penalties
>deflected shots
>offsides

Messi: 2 trebles
Penaldo: 0 trebles

>Ronaldo has less trebles than Eidur Gudjohnsen
hmm

lmao thanks for proving my point.

surely Messi won back to back champions leagues right?

Tsu cant even execute Eibar now can he?

Surely Ronaldo won back to back La Liga right? I mean a hattrick against Eibar must have been easy to win it...

Messi: At his peak he played with teammates he's spent nearly his entire life with and his manager from Barcelona B who got promoted. Outside of his second treble (with the most stacked forward line in history), he hasn't been the same since.

Ronaldo: Played in a much tougher league under a manager whose strong suit is man management, but was tactically outdated. Deployed as a Beckham clone for two years before he's finally let loose. He wins them a CL and takes them to another one the next year kicking and screaming.

He then leaves to go to the world's toughest environment with notoriously hard to please fans. His new team is incredibly unbalanced, with underappreciated players who were willing to do the dirty work sold at every opportunity in order to fund the club president's Disney wish fulfillment dream. In addition to this, he has a new manager almost every two years, and out of all of the managers he has had post Ferguson, only two of them knew what they were doing (three if you want to count Pellegrini). Somehow gets better when he's supposed to be in decline.

He scored in CL finals.
He beat Ronaldo in a Cl final.
He always beats Real in the CL.
The chocker is Ronaldo who never beat a team that had a superstar in the CL.

If you really think Ronaldo is better than Messi then why are you so insecure that you feel the need to create thread after thread? Could it be because you know otherwise?

Besides that, why are you so obsessed with two men you've never met before? Why do you idolize an egotistical homosexual like Ronaldo so much? Is your life so pathetic you feel the need to idolize some guy who couldn't care less about you? You're a gypsy so that's a yes. Why do you feel the need to try and prove to others that your man crush is better than some midget when everyone knows the midget is better? You're not Ronaldo so all you do is look incredibly sad obsessing over another man.

You are one pathetic gypsy. Go back to begging in the streets or something.

when ronaldo won his first champions league, he bought himself a new car. messi? a pepperoni slice and sprite combo.

According to him all other games are big games except the El Clasico where they actually play against each other because muh La Liga

Juve have Dybala
Atletico have Griezmann
First Atletico had Costa
Chelsea had Lampard/Drogba

>people still reply to the leaf/jap/kiwi proxy penaldo dickrider
strange

still no jap or leaf proxy, he probably got them banned, the dumbass

>impregnated a hot woman
>impregnated a test tube

>likes the actual cheese pizza
>likes to watch young boys in underwear

i'm really tired of this romanian shitter

holy fucking kek @ those "superstars"

his only chance is against neymar's psg this year

>He beat Ronaldo
>He always beats Real
cool trophies bro

>2 trebles in 6 years
>poonaldo has none
>no other team in history has 2 trebles
wew

I know the sextuple includes meme trophies but 6 trophies in a year is impressive

TRABLES are the HARDEST and the HIGHEST achievement a team can compete for in a single season.
>muh back to back cl

teams and conditions change. like the road to 2016 cl real had to face the mighty:
malmo - 1st
shaktar - 2nd
roma - 3rd
wolfsburg - 8th
man city- 4th
LOL and ronaldo didnt do SHIT in the final. truly a big game player

Wtf Romania is suppose to be on the tsuu side

>like the road to 2016
now post 2017 retard
>hattrick and double against best german defense
>hattrick against best spanish defense
>double against best italian defense
he won CL 4 times and he was top scorer everytime, literally an unbreakable record.

Ronaldo has got to atleast have recognition on dragging his national team just to qualify. Messi's NT looks like a golden generation compare to TSU's NT.

Reminder that Ronaldo is the only player to score in 3 CL Finals. Can't get more clutch than that

>muh superstars

IT'S A FUCKING TEAM SPORT YOU CRETINS STOPMAKING THESE THREADS

same, hes such a try hard wannabe relevant loser, not even portuguese suck ronaldo's dick as much as this guy, I cringe every time I read his posts

SEETHING hahahahahahaha were the tears falling down your face as you typed that, you fucking pussy?

CR: All his CL trophies are legit
Messhit: Only 2015 one is legit, the rest are stolen and he didn't really play a role in 2006 either

Did Messi even play in 2006? I know he was part of the squad but was he on the pitch at all?

>hes such a try hard wannabe relevant loser
see

>Did Messi even play in 2006?
only the first leg of last16

0 mins in the quarterfinals
0 mins in the semifinals
0 mins in the final
^not even on the bench after the last16 round.

>albanian milan fan

un atrocidad

I don't get why you guys always fall for these baits. Anyone who is trying to disprove Messi's legacy by repeating these "arguments" and statistics ad nauseam is clearly just a troll and a pure waste of time.

Literally a participation medal

how many of those are tap ins/irrelevant goals?

>irrelevant goals
lmfao this isn't leliga m8, and those semifinals werent against 10men Eibar

Di Stefano scored in 5 finals in a row

>tap ins aren't goals
Your mental gymnastics truly know no bounds.

>CL Final
>Di Stefano

You third world stupid shit.

yea 85 years ago when they played 14vs14 on a rice field without offsides and 30 minute breaks between quarters.

>Muh European Cups aren't CL's
Shut the fuck up you fucking retard. I doubt you'd ever say Real Madrid has 6 CL's instead of saying they have 12.

You're fucking stupid. Offsides have existed since the game was created.
If anything Offsides were far harsher for attackers back then before the new offside law was introduced somewhere in the 1990s.

Anyways, Crissyboy is not the only one to have scored in 3 cl finals. Deal with it.

I specifically said Champion's League aka the 1992 rebranding, not European Cup. The official statistic is that Ronaldo is the only player to have scored in 3 CHAMPION'S LEAGUE Finals.

Being a poacher isn't a big deal

you are just as obnoxious

>paraded around as all-time record but starts in 1992
can you get more pathetic than that?

Why doesn't everyone just copy Ronaldo then

What do you care, Messhit has no record in either lmao

They are the SAME DAMN COMPETITION

Ask Gerd Muller if it's a big deal or not
Not anyone can be a poacher of this level. It requires insane positional skills

>irrelevant goals
like those goals in Argentina friendly games? without them Messi would be 2nd scorer after Batistuta.
lmao imagine being called the goat and having less goals than Memetistuta.
can you get more pathetic than that?

based albania bro. i forgive you all the /serie a/ nonsense now

el argentino autisto btfo

Imagine not winning your country any trophies, instead choking 3 consecutive finals in 3 years, and people unironically consider you the GOAT

>he thinks that this isnt ronaldo shitposting using different proxies

How's life with autism treating you? Is that why you like Messi, because he's one of you?

Shut up amerimutt

Those are his best wins? Kek

Messi has more trophies boss

solid arguments.

just roll a dice and see what the mentally ill argienegro comes up with next:

>1. muh proxy boogeyman
>2. "sure Ronaldo is top scorer and assister in CL but I feel like Messi is still better"
>3. muh 34 hattricks against Real Sociedad
>4. "he plays really well in El Clasico and that's all that matters"
>5. "it was Higuain's fault at the world cup, and it was Higuain's fault with Venezuela and Peru and Brazil that made us almost fail to qualify for 2018"
>6. "Messi literally plays a CB now so stop judging him, so Barcelona spent 500m in the last 3 years to build a team around him and he still chokes, yea so what?"

Batistuta shits on both these 2 memers(CRGay and Messhit) you disgusting nu-male faggot.

Listen, I'm gonna be brief. Stop posting shit about us otherwise I'm talking to a mod
This is my first warning

7 years since Ibra left barca

Gerrard has more goals than Zidane. Is he better?

how many ballon dors and international tournaments with england did Gerrard won?

Listen, I'm gonna be brief. Fly over here and suck my cock otherwise I'm talking to a mod.
This is my LAST warning.

>Ballon D'or
Michael Owen won one
That award is a fucking joke

Based gypo taking shit from no one.

>it’s a gypsy/jap/leaf/kiwi proxyfag thread
>it’s an argie replies to the proxyfag thread

>Michael Owen won one
no CL tho

Of course, user, everyone knows that! Just how everyone knows that Hugo Sánchez was the goat of goats and obviously better than Maradona because he scored more goals than him during Diego's Era.
And just like Klose is the best footballer to ever step on a pitch because he has the all time top scoring record in the biggest football competition.

Or are you calling the good people itt defending CR a bunch of clueless statwhore fanboys without even the most superficial grasp or understanding of the sport of football?

trips of truth

>tfw only 2-3 years left before they slip into irrelevancy

good riddance

Still won a Ballon D'or which makes the award a complete joke.

no Euro/WC

>le i never watched michael owen play man

Klose is not CL or bundesliga or Buyern top all time scorer and assister and won 0 regular season golden boots.

Hugo Sánchez never won a CL.

More like messhit lmao

I like Messi way more, Ronaldo has inferior skills, but he tries harder and somehow manages to boast his ego to the heights where he actually shows up hard in big games, he's the Villain wannabe alpha we all want to fail, Messi is the quiet autistic kid with bad delivery we secretly all admire. Ronaldo makes the games, Messi makes football.

I did. He was never the player in Europe let alone the World.

Neither does CR and no I don't count 2016 where he faked an injury to avoid playing in the final.

>admiring a systembabby
meh

Noone admires ronaldo you shiptar scum

>and no I don't count 2016 because I say so
yet another mentally ill messi dicksucker revisionist.