Am I white, Sup Forums?

Am I white, Sup Forums?

Yes.

No.

who am I supposed to believe?

Ew your hairy as fuck.

sometimes

Whiter than you muhamad

If I would rub it would you get aroused?

Not the mutt that's for sure

>Russia
>Not 14/88 % white

I like to think of it as a sort of BLACK revolution. Ever since its creation, Sup Forums was spammed daily with threads pertaining to whiteness, ie "Am I white?" threads. Whites were constantly praised and some posters were obsessed with being white. But now, the peasants have risen up. The common folk of Sup Forums never truly liked these threads, and finally rose up in revolt against the white ruling class. While disorganized and chaotic at first, a dark horse emerged in the vaccum. KARABOĞA united the anti-white forces into a single fighting force, and over the next few months, fought hard against the white oppressors. What was at once a near certain defeat, became an overwhelming victory. The people rejoiced as KARABOĞA and his army liberated thread after thread. He became famous site-wide after he began to launch raids into Sup Forums, causing mass butthurt and rage.

And yet, nobody truely knows who KARABOĞA is. Nothing is known about his origins or why he fought. Some say KARABOĞA does not represent a man, but an idea, created by the people to unite themselves. We may never know the truth about KARABOĞA, but we do know that he will go down in history as one of the greatest leaders in the history of Sup Forums.

n-no
iam catholic

why not?

No.
You arent whitoid.

rate me

are you a turkish female ?

need to exercise more.

2 years of NEET now
sitting home 24/7 and eating

White?

Wtf are those scar looking things near your shoulder? I have a couple of those on my body as well, never knew what it was or what caused it

I'd drink from this

am I white?

>circumcized and small.benis
No.

nipple please

stretch marks
you get them if you change your weight too fast
women after pregnancy often have it

You mean stretchmarks?

Ah cheers, never knew what they were called

scrumptious

Are you having yellow fever? You look more yellowish than I am and still call yourself white? Huh

Dirty nipples, please shave the nipple's hair.

just like your girls pussies amirite

don't muzzies shave their asses?

A barbarian primitive person does not shave hair?
Do bodybuilders and swimming players also become pussies?

Yes

Japanese on Sup Forums talk like my autistic Filipino friend irl and I love it.

fucking wh*Toid subhuman

My chest hair is dark brown, my hair is light brown but my arms and facial hair are basically blonde... wtf?

Are you color blind?
You obviously brown and have brown nipples.
if i stay too long in the sun a few days, i will have the same color as you, muhamad
look at this white southern brazilian here and compare it to yours.
>81808439

fixing quote

Am i white??

Prolly Mediterranean then.

Skin too swarthy.
You're a nigger

It would be extremely sexual.