I have nothing to lose how do I become a coke dealer?

I have nothing to lose how do I become a coke dealer?

Acquire cocaine, resell it at a higher price for profit. Also, do it somewhere else so Poland doesn't become even worse.

By asking on Sup Forums, the leading drug trafficking discussion forum on the internet.

buy low sell high
it just werks

Don't sell yourself short mate. You can deal all types of drugs. First thing you want to do is go online and learn how to synthesize fentanyl and meth.

Watch "Scarface" about a thousand times?

Start with your local plumbers. Kurwa...

Shrooms is where it's at, cheap, easy to cultivate and can be sold with a huge benefit margin. The only problem is finding loyal clients, since there's not as much demand as cocaine

Until someone bigger finds out and kill you.

Guys but what about that? Gun's are illegal here, how do I protect myself from bad guys?

Also, it's impossible to get addicted to it, you can't cut it and even if you have a big client base no one does shrooms on a daily basis and after an intese trip people usuall keep away from it for quite a while before they want to trip again.

By not dealing coke duuuh
Also you don't only have to be afraid of the bigger fish but of your own client base too, coke is really expensive, they'll rob you in an instant.

Since you're selling drugs, might as well get an illegal firearm.

Go to VilagarcĂ­a de Arousa

You can start by screenshotting this thread and turning yourself in to the authorities.

Well, you're already Polish, so you're halfway there. Good job! Now give yourself a sick scar going across one of your eyebrows.

>no Chilean flags

>no colombian flags

Buy your coke from drug dealers sell it to addicts at a higher price.
Rinse and repeat

Hit me up +573002539861

thats a lot of numbers

Well, he has a lot of cocaine

1. Buy truck
2. Contact the nearest Coca-Cola factory
3. Buy in bulk
4. Contact various harberdashers
5. Sell to them for profit

Sure senpai just come over here and You'll be successful.