Is he, dare I say it, our guy?

Is he, dare I say it, our guy?

Absolutely based

will the alt-right ever recover from this?

A pseudo intellectual who makes untenable politically charged scientific claims?

Definitely.

Why do they always portray neo-nazis as loners? The whole point of dressing like that, getting the tattoos etc. is flagging gang membership. If you fuck with one of them, they will come after you. You never see MS 13 members being portrayed as loners. If you share the political opinions but don't have any gang affiliations you wouldn't walk around wearing a fucking swastika, unless you're an idiot of course.

Carl Sagan +1

mad drupftard lmao

you put way too much thought into this, it's a gag for a cartoon

Not just talking about that one gif obviously

SHUT UP
SHUT THE FUCK UP
I BECAME A MILITANT EVANGELICAL CHRISTIAN IN 2015 AND I AM FULLY REDPILLED ON THE JEWS AND THEIR EVIL "FUN"

If your only way of getting friends is joining a movement of failures, then guess what, you're a fucking loner.

>bill nye
why are people's with just a bachelor's degree allowed to talk or physically show their presence to real humans

>man minding his own business
>"tolerant" alt-leftists beat him up for having opposing views

Hmmm

t. Neo-nazi loner

If you're not alone you're obviously not a loner.

Unless you have a PhD user, you're not allowed to post here.
Now make like Odysseus and get lost.

>aircraft mechanic gets a comedy gig and is dubbed "the science guy" because it rhymes with his last name
>people actually look to him as an authority on scientific manners

america was a mistake

this

it's perplexing how this guy is a scientific authority in America

>billions of Christians, Jews and Muslims take a dusty old book written by farmers 2000 years ago as universal fact
Religion was a mistake

>religion is bad so it's ok for this fraud to pretend he's a scientist

powerful, and really makes you think

Who is more retarded Bill Nye or Niel denegro?

>religion is about their holy book
Protestantism was a mistake

Nye because he's arrogant and wrong in constantly appealing to a community he claims to be a part of yet isn't

Niel at least is open about his belief science is the answer to all human problems and we should have a global technocracy

Technocracies are incredibly prone to self interest and corruption. What a loon.

jews control the niggors, so I'm going with nye is actaully smarter. not in a scientific way but he knows exactly what he's doing. negro man just got lucky that leddit latched on to him

How so? When everything needs to be discussed using arguments based on logic and scientific fact as opposed to personal views and feelings I don't see how it could lead to corruption. I'm more concerned with whether or not it would lead to anything since the discussions would never end.

t. Religious anarcho-primitivist

bill nye the perfect gas law guy

Thing is though that a PhD holder doesn't have more education about most things than a bachelor's degree holder, just A LOT of education in a very specific topic.

Bill Nye has the same right to talk about any science as Black Science Guy does about evolution or anything not related to his astrophysics degree.