youtube.com/watch?v=iNg7hmmQQQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CCdBuNLbV18
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

exquisite new

pretty cool edition 2bh

fuck nationalism btw

So, how about that British culture eh lads

>full world communism

What if you're still able to think after you die? Eternally stuck in your thoughts but unable to move.

bender

rorke and pals will defend this

Im a nationalist retard why would I go to C*ba. I want communism here
simple as
fuck off

poo poo peng crisps

gay communist marriage

do it again, bomber harris

fatty

This man will always be more attractive to normal white girls than you are, despite being black

Sounds like I’m trolling but I’m genuinely not, if you were stood next to this guy the girl would pick him 99% of the time

He’s probably shagged way more girls than you too

hello leftypol teenager

need british hong kong back in business

too intelligent to have a gf but unironically

by that i mean im far too up myself to go on dates. cannot imagine myself under any circumstance taking a girl out to dinner for example. as implausible for me as flying to the moon. having conversations and being all cutesy and intimate with girls. its unimaginable

so?

No fuck you. Absolutely nothing wrong with nationalism

hello kike shill

im older than you though?

really nice
youtube.com/watch?v=iNg7hmmQQQQ

Love it When Emma Watson looks at me like this.

>christian
dont mind :)

don't care

What would you do if you became invisible for a day?

Business idea: take advantage of gay marriage for tax benefits

awful lotta smelly ideologues in here...

wank

hello leftypol teenager

it's brilliant desu. feels like no matter how hard the world tries to crush you, her being there stops it

Not even a shill

Ask yourself, if you were both topless stood next to each other and a load of girls were brought in Who do you think they’d chose?

will you marry me so i can get an australia card

most men my age are more attractive than I am

*sticks fingers in my ears*
NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM NOT REAL CAPITALISM

*blocks your path*

your mum

bringing this ancient gimmick out of retirement

hello kike shill

sounds like delusion and unhealthy dependence
what happens when she's the one who tries to crush you?

wank in public

there's a lot more capitalist nations than there are communist so it only makes sense that it's distributed like this

are dave

Where's my gins at?

you mean living in a dream? Sound great

hello leftypol teenager

not really la, he's not even good looking facially

he's only got a nice body, gusrantee he's not natty

just want a gf I can tie up and piss on is that really so much to ask

do a willy windmill in the house of commons

make a ton of money through theft of ones person

it's like the world continues to crush you but you've been hollowed out inside.

ah yes
infographics

miss him desu
miss ed too
may is shite

most powerful oligarchs of russia:

Roman Abramovich, Oleg Deripaska, Mikhail Fridman, Mikhail Prokhorov, Alisher Usmanov, German Khan, Viktor Vekselberg, Leonid Michelson, Vagit Alekperov, Pyotr Aven, Vladimir Potanin and Vitaly Malkin.

all Jews.

This probably came about due to the fact that the Soviet Union stopped the Jews from legally using trickery to rise into high places. Ethnic Slavs dominated all the best career slots in the highly bureaucratised official society, Jews who wanted to get ahead were forced into the black market economy. When communism collapsed and the black market was legalised as free market capitalism, the Jewish entrepreneurs had a head start.

hello leftypol teenager

look at how many countries have been communist before

t. guy with no counter argument

Subconsciously filter all posts not related to:
>Biscuits
>Slags
>choons
>Banter
>Pints

hello leftypol teenager

station of babes

*looks at how shit communist countries are*

wow, i wish our country had that!

Unsure about yanks

hello leftypol teenager

leftypol would tear this down and replace it with brezhnev housing for ISIS fighters

cause they have made our British Empire a better place for me and yoou

youtube.com/watch?v=CCdBuNLbV18

business idea: software that reads and identifies posts you would deem undesirable and filters them

We've all had that invisibility/timestop fantasy of fucking every girl you want

this just proves the superiority of capitalism though

yeah really shit....
and? most isis fighters are victims

hello leftypol teenager

looks very comfy

Love necking pints with banterous slags, 'specially with biscuits and a good choon.

Sup Forums thread is seething that yes won hahahaha virgin runts

this befuddles and enrages the leftypol

aw :(

Wait, I thought that the soviet union wasn't REAL communism? Which one is it little guy?

hello leftypol teenager

Just read a post lads, first one this thread
Quite liked it

literally who?

if you think Stalinist Russia was better than Britain in its entire history you're quite clearly braindead

Fortunately Sup Forums has assisted that by marking such posts with a flag containing stars and stripes

hello leftypol teenager

*Holds up the Bible*
Have you heard the word of God and his son Jesus?

all credibility lost on the first line

thanks x

Trump is our Enoch Powell.

Turn that frown upside down :)

Mao lads

never said that?
then i guess im brain dead

*relaxes*

Enoch Powell was eloquent and charismatic

Our country has not been lucky. Indeed, it was decided to carry out this Marxist experiment on us-fate push us in precisely this direction. Instead of some country in Africa, they began this experiment with us. In the end we proved that there is no place for this idea. It has simply pushed us off the path the world's civilized countries have taken. This is reflected today, when 40 percent of the people are living below the poverty level and, moreover, in constant humiliation when they receive produce upon presentation of ration cards. This is a constant humiliation, a reminder every hour that you are a slave in this country

- Boris Yeltsin

hello leftypol teenager

>*blocks your path*
>"Tax papers please."

if i actually fancied the girl that might change things. but i couldnt go on a date with a girl i was only vaguely interested in

also i havent fancied or had a crush on a girl since i was 15, im now 25. not exaggerating; im not gay but i havent met a single girl who ive been in to during that 10 year period