Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=McAGTNINJkE
youtube.com/watch?v=UAl8QJSmkPE
youtube.com/watch?v=QSwTvGrPxt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUZZ ALDRIN

LOOK IT UP

IMAGINE being Jamie in this scene

Oh god, someone please make a full edit of the pasta about this.

it's really frustrating when a retard takes a simple concept, misinterprets it and then uses that as evidence against it. The whole photo/cgi composites thing is so fucking easy to understand and him pointing to that video of the photographer admitting to photoshopping pictures for nasa and no one explaining it to him why was retarded as fuck. Jaime should have kept quiet, he's not eloquent enough. I love listening to edgy brah get worked up though.

o

>Alex Jones was just kidding all along

How will Edgy Brah ever recover?

COME ON BRO, THEY, THE GOVERNMENT FORCED HIM TO SAY THAT

They better fucking pick up on that cliffhanger they ended on. I want to know what he has to say that's somehow crazier than his flat earth shit.

psychic vampires

Not hard to believe seeing how Rogan was hushed awhile back. The more Eddy talks about conspiracies, the further from friends they get. So, instead Joe talks down to him in a condescending tone and tries to hide it , but it's obvious.

>it's a Joe admits he listens to the Laurence Krauss episode 3 times and it still doesn't make sense
Gee, Joe. What could that mean?

Science is wrong sometimes...

>>it's a Joe admits he listens to the Laurence Krauss episode 3 times and it still doesn't make sense
>Gee, Joe. What could that mean?
>Science is wrong sometimes...
you're dumber than joe if you're not trolling.

you can explain the pythagorean theorem to your dog over and over again and him not getting it doesn't mean the theorem is wrong.

Just make rick and morty threads or make nothing ty

Imagine being Joe in that episode and having to be all like "damn, Eddie Bravo, I love you, you're my long-time friend and overall great bro. I would totally spend time with you off-podcast, both my "Rogan" character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is talk to an actual human with a functioning brain capable of thought. Like seriously imagine having to be Joe and not only sit in that chair while Eddie Bravo flaunts his disgusting mind in front of you, the favorable audio quality barely concealing his raspy voice, and just sit there, article after article, hour after hour, while he perfected that "I'M CRAAAAZY" line. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking beliefs but his haughty attitude as everyone in the room tells him he's STILL A GOOD DUDE and DAMN, EDDIE BRAVO BELIEVES *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been having nothing but a healthy diet of professional athletes and celebrities and later alleged woke victims as guests for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in New Jersey. You've never even heard anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his wrinkled forehead as he attempts to understand subjects he knows nothing about, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "crazy (for that is what he calls it)" beliefs, the beliefs he got from watching videos by obscure YouTube channels in the previous years. And then the clock tells you you're there for another fucking hour, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Joe. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

You're a hero.

Thanks for the (You).

could someone gimme a link? is it the latest one? when does it happen

youtube.com

1 hour in, right after they finish talking about coffee it gets on to it, it's a long ride.

I'M CRAZY

IT'S A CGI IMAGE IT LOOKS LIKE ALL THE OTHER CGI IMAGES OF EARTH

youtube.com/watch?v=UAl8QJSmkPE

I'm currently at the part where he's talking about North Korea and it's painful. I can't wait for the flat earth shit..... I'm going to claw my own eyes out.

bravo is an actual mongoloid

He's not attempting to grasp any part of Eddy idea, but will fuck his own ears Krauss shit for almost 9 hours. It's the war on personal freedom.

He so stupid it makes me angry. I can't watch him He's just so smug in his own stupidity.

FAKE AS FUCK

>I cant even control myself
nobody doubts you there, alex

>IT'S EASIER TO CONTROL PEOPLE WHEN THEY'RE ON A BALL
>IF THERE'S MORE LAND ... SHIT.....

Oh my god, this man is actually ill. Someone help him.

whats his name again? I want to watch the video

He's making me so mad.

>I've looked into it you haven't

This fucking smug piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=QSwTvGrPxt4

>ITS EASIER TO CONTROL PEOPLE WHEN THEYRE ON A BALL

>space? thats all bullshit

who is this fucking guy?

>T-Rex is a giant Kangaroo

>they faked 6 moon landings

where does this shit come from?

Alex Jones's pisshole.

This is what I hate about Rogan he's appeasing Eddie's bullshit by asking bullshit nonsensical questions like, "the post flight press conference is real weird......? Hmmmmm....."

>Dinosaurs are for kids

>all norks are actors
what the fuck man

because eddie's idea is wrong and misguided. He doesn't have to attempt to grasp it because it's brain dead retarded and joe fully understands it.

i've been waiting for someone to make this thread
>say nothing for 99% of podcasts
>this shithead EDGY BRAH comes on
>drives you up a fucking wall so hard, 20/10 rage
>still act completely polite

Jamie is a saint

my favorite part since it led to
>HAVE YOU SEEN THAT YOKED KANGAROO?

>polite
eh, he was being kind of rude and condescending. He's not eloquent enough to take on eddie.

>Dude, North Korea is fake

>mfw Buzz Aldrin's instagram proves the Earth is round

>ideas can wrong
Just like that opinion of yours

did you see that guy that fought the Kangaroo?
that guy is an asshole

Eddie Bravo is the perfect encapsulation of the very worst kind politically minded person. The kind of person that is blindly devoted to an idea or ideology who is literally too stupid to be reasoned with. The kind of person that is so stupid, they can't even realize that they're wrong even when you patiently and kindly hold their hand and walk them through it. SJWs, ISIS, the worst aspects of Sup Forums, it's all the same type of thinking.

he was nowhere near the average person's level of condescending there

like, how do you NOT act condescending during this shit. I'd laugh in his face if I was there. he's such a mental midget and you could disarm everything he says in three questions

>why is every news source except or whatever bullshit you go to "illegitimate"?

>why is there so much government coverup for NASA when there's no money in it? NASA is a whopping 0.5% of the budget

>if the earth is actually flat, why can you see the curvature of the earth on thousands of freestanding structures?

he literally couldn't answer any of these without his whole world toppling down

no, it's not an opinion. You're using the same tactic bravo was using where you dismiss everything and believe only things that agree with you.

Eddie tries to say he's just questioning everything, but then leans heavily on the side that has no solid evidence, can only attack actual truth with "it doesn't look real to me" and then misinterprets simple concepts and construes them to fit his argument.

Please outline everything eddie was right about and joe was wrong.

yeah, that's nice and all, but jaime wasn't eloquent enough to even pull off the few questions he did ask, and you can't be polite while being condescending. If you're gonna say even high schoolers can explain shit, you better be able to as well and not fall back to "I'M DOING JRE SHIT!!!" It gives bravo a false sense of victory.

he was overwhelmed with his stupidity. he's right though, literally everyone that passed highschool and jr high in the U.S can explain all of his dumb questions if they recant the knowledge

>I THINK THE SKY'S SPINNING

Jesus fucking Christ, flat Earthers are fucking nutcases

I agree he was right. I disagree he was being polite. Jaime didn't really add anything and if anything failed miserably a bunch of times with things that easily disproved eddie's stupid ideas. He should have just kept quiet, same with the crowder episode.

Alex said that the moon landing wasn't fake but just in case they didn't make it in time they had six fake versions ready to broadcast.

I like flat earth, why is everyone so closed minded about it? the reaction to it is almost religious.

>Eddie says he believes the science of skyscrapers because it's right in front of him despite the fact that architects have to take into account the turning of the Earth when designing skyscrapers

because it's easily disproven through a shitload of methods. It's not like religion that requires you to have faith and no one can prove the existence of God nor can they prove He doesn't exist. There's no reason to be open minded to something that is absolutely 100% wrong.

I haven't listened to the episode yet. What did he say? Was it as epic as the Alex Jones episode?

Why does Eddie point out that people get information form the internet as if it's wholly unreliable but gets his information from the 'net as well?

>right and wrong
This is where you get off

they spent an hour and a half arguing with a manchild that believes in flat earth bullshit

it was a pretty normal podcast up until about an 70 minutes in and then joe let something slip and bravo went full retard about flat earth, space, etc etc etc. Not as epic of alex jones, but definitely and enjoyable podcast.

it starts at north korea

please answer the question. If you're arguing ideas can't be wrong, then you are wrong.

why are you so closed minded to my ignorance? Just because Im wrong doesnt mean what I say isnt ture

because his brain is fried and is confirmation bias personified

>I'm crazy
>I'm just having fun
>I don't know lmao
Just your average brainlet who's figured out the simplest ways to keep spouting their bullshit indefinitely

for you

nice bait.

How should one be open minded to your ignorance?

What exactly are you saying that is wrong but is also true?

thanks for stopping by eddie

but how many of the people who get frothing mad have disproven it themselves? they were just told something when they were kids by people who were told the same thing. I think if they were so smart they'd stop worrying about things that couldn't possibly affect them and start worrying about actual material things of their reality.

Why are flat Earthers becoming so visible these days? Why is that nonsense being propagated?

this guy is a genuine fucking retard and i cringe whenever i see his name pop up on the podcast

Theres nothing worse then stupid people who now have a giant mouthpiece online to spread their idiocy

last years election for some reason made alot of people turn to bizarre conspiracies about everything

It's a psyop designed to discredit all conspiracy theorists. It's all fake. No one in the current year is retarded enough to believe the Earth is flat.

Sup Forums

How mentally handicapped do you have too be to believe the earth is flat?

>Theres nothing worse then stupid people
oh the irony

Fuck you. people see conspiracy whackjobs for what they really are and you say, no, all the crazy ones are fake to discredit the real truth man

I'm all for a healthy dose of skepticism, but there is an overwhelming amount of evidence pointing to a *spheroid* Earth. Good lord, someone anyone get these mongs to an observatory.

A lot of the really wacked out theorists do that themselves.

>Joe yells at Eddie
What the fuck is going on

Why is it that none of these moon-landing truthers ever recognize the bleeding obvious. The USSR who were competeting with the US during the Space Race never once came out and denounced the landings as hoaxes, if they were faked then the Soviets would revel in that.

>this is the last time they saw each other as friends

What are
>deep state agents
>controlled media
>globalist agendas

You're incredibly naïve if you think ISIS members aren't aware of everything they do and could in any way be reasoned with, in their mind they're doing the right thing and they have no reason to be convinced otherwise.

Not everything has to be a conspiracy. Sure the Soviets had controlled media by the State, but had the State found out that the US were lying they would make sure everyone would know.

The countless scientific achievements/advancements now made by the process of going to the Moon has yielded far greater results. Why are these people given a soapbox?

>So you believe that mars rover is real?
>Man Eddie I don't think I can do this anymore

>why do we have a choice
Hhmmm

WHEN DOES THE SHITSTORM START?? ANYONE?

This was so fucking hard to watch

dubs is Eddie's IQ

Timestamp of Joe yelling at Eddie?

rogan getting rekt on his instagram