Alison Brie

What do we think of Alison Brie's body of work?

Too old

she already showed titties in some horror movie

saggy

You gotta post more than that for me to judge.

It's fine

You can see her nipple in the reflection

something about a hacker having these and not sharing is unnerving (without mentioning yeah we're mad he's not sharing them)

Sometimes I wonder what I would do if I managed to do what they did and gain access to their iCloud accounts. I like to imagine I'd download everything and instantly come here and share it but I imagine it'd be shitting myself after accessing their accounts and deleting fucking everything from my computer in case I got v&

yeah prob do the same

i'd also check some 18yo actress' photos and be paranoid it could have been taken earlier

body double

Why isnt he sharing? Does he want money, cos I've got money

is this new?

Send an email and ask

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

They generally trade for other sets. Because when the dollar and rare pepes crash, they'll still have nudes

Brie Larson is the superior Brie.

I saw the first pic before and assumed fake, the lighting around head looks weird so I assumed shop

But the others look realer. Any CSI experts here able to confirm they are real?

>what are real tits

>In the interview, Brie explains that her college, CalArts, was pretty much clothing-optional (“except the cafeteria”) and she had no problem stripping down to make her friends laugh: “I would like put on a pair of tennis shoes and that’s it. And then like go run outside,” she says. “And like we had a room that was on the first floor of the dorms, so I would like run by our big window and like swing from the tree ... not like attractive nudity.”

>Later in the podcast, she says it’s definitely possible that nude pictures of her will be leaked: “I’m like, ‘I know there’s gotta be some naked photos somewhere.’ I just keep waiting for them to surface,” she says, adding that it probably wouldn’t be a big deal. “I don’t think that I present myself as like a person who’s never taken naked photos. I’m more like, ‘Maybe I did and I don’t totally remember.’”

>This is post-college, but I know that naked photos exist of me from like this trip with friends to Lake Tahoe ... it was snowing, and again just more for humor ... [I] would like take off all my clothes and go run outside and be like a little wood nymph and then like get on a weird exercise machine ... I feel like if those photos got out there, I would have to then release other nude photos to be like, “No, wait ... see, no, actually when I’m trying to look good naked, I could.

OH WOW! REALLY????

Insightful comment!

body double

>there's a nude celeb market where you trade nude pics
imagine what they go through to make sure they aren't bamboozled
>alright cut off part of the image with her head and the top of the nipple
>I'm not sure that's her, give me a cut from another pic
>mmm yea alright seems legit, here's mine, what do you think?
>trade sets
>rinse repeat with other autists
how fascinating

You're a faggot.

There's another one.

>like like like like like like like like like like like like

When did this pop up? I am missing so much stuff I see... Who else is getting leaked or teased?

>Implying she doesn't have implants

This. I would probably pay 15k to get all the available nude photos of Alison Brie. Some Chad got them for free REEEEE

she doesn't tho

Damage control

How come these arent up on fappening website?

Nigga that interviews from 2013.

gay

It's being said these are fakes. But they look real to me?

ok?

Wishful thinking.

Alison? She obviously has real tits.

>not posting the blue dress jiggle webm

They're very obviously real

>I've been waiting for them to surface, I mean SOMEONE must have my naked pictures
>...please...release them

>legit Alison nudes
FINALLY

Size of the censor box is to hide that she's clothed, not topless
Real leaks, but fake nudes

is there a single roastie on this world that hasn't taken nude pictures and sent to chad?

Motherfucker have you even heard of the notorious hacker Sup Forums.

Been shooped, she is wearing a bra in the original, you probably noticed how off the torso looks

Bullshit

You can see her nipple in the mirror in one of them.

In that pic I mean

She does not

>Brie's huge tits finally unleashed
how perfect will they be?

extremely

what about these from last year or whatever? Were they proven not her or something? Looks like her..

it's the same chick that's in these censored pics

Nah, that was some chick with one arm

Nah, she's got two arms

it doesn't look like her at all.

>Looks like her..

if you're fucking autistic and faceblind as fuck

neither does two of the "leaks" abov

dumbfuck, there's a nude pic from the set of MadMen

see

>another autists are faceblind episode

the fappening as an event is retarded

they just need to start leaking shit on a regular basis

Shooped

it's fucking incredible how many are literally fucking faceblind

>someone said it was her so my autism will believe it

So are you doubting the obviously real censored nudes too? That's obviously her.

Get your eyes checked, nigga.

they look more like her than that does

The guy who uploaded OP's pic in the first place said it was a fake he made to try and get trades

reminder that the fappening happened and continues to happen is because the dumbfuck celebs fall for basic phishing scams

They do, actually. It's definitely her face. The question is just whether or not they're shopped.

They're still visibly not her though

yes, but not *absurdly* different like that one is.

They are obviously not shooped. Where is anyone getting that idea? If they were shooped they wouldn't be censored.

Nobody cares about her tits, call me when you have her footjob video

>hurr faceblind
you guys do realize that people look slightly different without a shitload of makeup on, professional lighting, and an ultra HD camera up their ass, right?

OP's censored pics are clearly Brie. They're real leaks

not that different

>the size of that censor
Yeah she's not topless in that selfie, she's got underwear on he's trying to hide

the position and upward turn of her nipples are suspect, but may she's a perky 34 year old?

those pics are from like 5 or 6 years ago

She also looks like this now. Full blown tumblr dyke too

These nude leaks confirm she is perky

That's one way to JUST

who cares

here, a preview

You are face blind, stupid.

Fake as fuck

The original Fappening was a hack of Apple's shitty cloud service.

The best Fappening pic, across all celeb leaks.

Name it, immediately.

Abigail Spencer

nah, the original "hacker" confirmed that he just got the celebs emails and sent them the phishing links

how can anyone see and think this is fake? are you all literally retarded?

One of the Lake Bell pics, she's just so hot.

No, they were taken from the icloud accounts of the celebs (or their bfs). That's why some of the pics were older, and some were thought to have been deleted by the celebs.

Their iphones were set to automatically save pics to the cloud and none of them realized it.

I just judged all over myself

Melissa Benoist/Supergirl gets plowed with professional posing.

I'm surprised by the size of the tits