SUGAR?

SUGAR?

Tell me about Wells! Why does he die right away? A lotta screentime for a red herring!

We'll look into it. For you.

You know, there's a million things he could have done here. He could have ran, he could have fought, but no, instead he walks into a room of no escape with this insane psychopathic serial killer.

BUBONIC PLAGUE?

He's already dead and he knows it. It's not like Sugar's going to spare him if he starts to run like a little bitch.

Better to fight than just bend over and take a fucking.

A fucking country bumpkin who's only experience is shooting at trees in Nam and hunting almost took his ass out. Wells could have taken him, especially since he was wounded at the time, but he couldn't have known that.

What is he trying to convey here?

so we can agree that the purpose of having sugar get hit by a car at the end was to show that he really was just another human being and NOT fate, right?

Chigur's whole coinflip schtick was about the choices humans makes. sometimes they're not rational, and sometimes you only have the illusion of a choice

DOES
THE BODY
GOOD
>leché señor?
>aint got no milk

Yeah, that's what it was trying to convey.

Some also argue that the movie is a nihilists wet dream, and that nothing matters.

That's still no reason to be a little bitch.

He fought in Nam as a Colonel.

As long as Chigur was after him he knew it would be impossible to get away, so he tried bargaining with him. The helplessness and appeal for mercy was a reoccurring theme in the film.

He's only a man, the car crash shows that he is just a man, no different to anyone. He bleeds when you cut him, he dies if you shoot him. Wells could have fought.

Could have. Didn't. Sometimes people aren't rational.

It seemed out of character for a guy who had just explained how ruthless Chigur is, to just try bargain with him.

shut the fuck up already you wannabe tough guy faggot

I don't "get" this move.
Am I an turbo-pleb?

That's the point, both he and the audience know Chigur isn't gonna let him go. He could have fought, but he knew even if he did Chigur would get him, so he made a desperate gamble. It shows just how easily our reasoning and decision making ability can break down when you're at the complete mercy of the situation