What the fuck France?

What the fuck France?

almasdarnews.com/article/french-air-force-avenges-nice-massacre-kills-100-civilians-pictures/

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/french-air-force-avenges-nice-massacre-kills-100-civilians-pictures/
hournews.net/news-35051.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=_r7eNvrTQJM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>almasdarnews.com/article/french-air-force-avenges-nice-massacre-kills-100-civilians-pictures/
June 19

>hournews.net/news-35051.htm
26th of october 2014

Do i need to continue?
You could just use image search yourself though...

That kind of sucks though.
I thought France was uncucked there for a second

>What the fuck France?
Good for France.

They should fucking nuke Mosul as well. For every drop of European blood spilled, a thousand of these savages should die.

>dead muslims
don't expect any empathy from me

> trusting Muslim media ever

these guys exist to perpetuate the "Muslims are under attack" narrative with Muslims, which promotes jihad.

that dead corpse with the burqa is creepy as fug

Here come a hundred replies from faggots who refuse to read beyond the OP before mashing the reply button and believing every word.

Nice, good job, France.

nice source

I would be 110% ok with this.

Not only with infidels, south americans also fall for the "muh muslim oppresion" meme all the fucking time

btw I support you, merchant. get rid of all those towelhead camelfuckers already. want to be my closest ally?

As opposed to the alive corpse?

Cheers.

Same, I have no problem with and nigger removal.

hahaha yaaaay dead muslims! More more!

>trusting jewish media ever

these guys exist to perpetuate the "Westerners are under attack" narrative with the West, which promotes profitable foreign "interventions" and a growing police state

Try harder.

"Nice massacre"

I bet that pun is already growing old in Syria

>local sources put the number at 300, most of whom were women and children
> the French Air Force bombed a school in Iraq’s Nineveh massacring 36 children, local sources said

>they dont know this will create 200 more terrorists
>they dont know those images will possibly provoke more attacks in france
>literally helping ISIS recruit more people

fuck off wojtek you know what he means

>Jewish media supporting the self-defense of the West

You're lucky, you must live in a country with altruistic Jews.

Our media is all like "NOTHING IS HAPPENING, ISLAM IS PEACEFUL AND BEAUTIFUL, EVERTHING IS OKAY."

You don't know how good you have it...

good job ya frogs

>Die in a fire roach.

Are you radicalized now?

Oh fuck off nigger as if they weren't attacking French people before now.

You cuck

>During the 1879 Anglo-Zulu War, a British officer asked some Zulu prisoners why he should not kill them, as Zulus always killed British who fell into their hands.
>One prisoners answered, "There is a very good reason why you should not kill us. We kill you because it is the custom of Black men but it isn't the White mens' custom."
>Impressed by this appeal to the power of custom, the officer spared these Zulu prisoners.

B-but western IS under attack from Islam. They want a fucking worldwide caliphate and Pax Islamica.

And, to be honest, being a good goy is 1,000,000 times better than being a bad kaffir.

being bomber crew must be fun

Well, should destroy all the Middle East. The Earth would be better off with out it.

It didn't fucking happen.

What's the problem here?

Good, our goal should be to induce all muslims to join Isis and become openly militant so we can exterminate them.

Too bad. Hopefully they'll start soon.

why not?

I would love to be an Air Force pilot and drop a nuke on a middle east school and some hospitals.

A corpse just refers to a body. A dead corpse is the correct term here. This particular one looks like the witch king of angmar which is why it has frightened him.

NOT TRUE. FRANCE WILL NOT KILL CIVILIANS

Reciprocity is the mother of diplomacy and you of all people should know that Arabs are only capable of understanding force.

wtf I hate france now

Its Syrian propaganda.

Guys help me I can't make a witty joke about French being Muslims.

>al-masdar news

nice try mohammed

What, homeboy? You mad because France is doing your fucking job?

Mudslim cocksucker confirmed

Friendly reminder

Yeah it's not "just by living" that you sand niggers fuck other people and you know it, Achmed.

Nice sentiment but ultimately bullshit.

that should fix everything

Should start at people bomb you.

but that's not how it started

fake and gay. Bodies hit by bombs don't get in dramatic poses. The disintegrate.

More leftist propaganda.

Keep bombing.

propaganda network.

>hoax propaganda shit
>clickbaitshit

What the fuck Britbongistan?

you say it if it were a bad thing

your glorious leader would be proud

>"civilians"
All of them are goatfuckers who cheer the terrorism

No its not. Its already in its body bag.

Is France becoming uncuckd?

Is it ? or are you in denial ?

According to Sup Forums all sandniggers must die but why should 1billion sandniggers pay for the 100k extremists ?

Sup Forums shoud much like BLM one is protecting only blacks and the other only whities

being born a sandnigger and becoming an atheist even though muh muslim country shoves religion down my throat, why should i be treated the same as isis monkeys ?

Should the qt sandnigger pic related be killed of as well ?

Maybe instead of advocating hate, make it harder for sandniggers or basically anyone with low IQ to enter your country instead of blaming and shaming people for their ethnicity, no one chooses that.

I hope trump wins though, mudslims are the worst

This

>completely stop attacks on islamic countries
>they keep bombing you
Well that worked out well.

Then the solution is obvious:
Normal bombing doesn't work. We need some good old-fashioned genocide.

>if we kill our enemy they win

The picture are fucking terrifying

good

Good, it means less civilians to worry about

Hopefully they blow up your airport again

They have surpassed Napoleon as an estrategist.

In other news the support for the moderate beheaders continue.

I'm pretty sure 7/19 is July, not June

Should be more corpses desu. They should be bombed just like Germany and Japan during WW2.

>ISIS held cities
>civilians

Pick one

Interesting to see the wounds under the burkha.
Wouldn't surprise me if these people were murdered and planted there, or were used as human shields

>for a second
Fucking kek, american education everyone.
Delusional dumbass mongoloid

Killing civilians will only flame the fires on both sides.

This reminds me of a fucking great quote from a WWII vet describing how to take care of an ideology like islam with the tactics used against the japs

What

Yes, but France ultimately holds the technology necessary to remove a lot of kebab at once.

I do hope it escalates. Much like dropping the nuke, a massive show of force from France and killing a shit-ton would change the dynamics of the efficacy of terrorism.

read the thread dumbass

This is why the governments of the world keep secrets from their civilians.

The price of upholding a nation is getting your hands really fucking dirty on a periodic basis, and considering how easily the butthurt masses can mobilize and to what extent they can mobilize, it shouldn't strain credulity to think that a lot of the shit the guv does goes on quietly.

This is probably the only reason why we haven't nuked the shit out of the Middle East. The butthurt will last generations.

Good. Fuck those sandniggers

I'm pretty sure July is spelled Jew Lie

>why should 1billion sandniggers pay for the 100k extremists ?
Because "moderate" muslim don't want to end extremism within their religion, family and social circles. Really makes you think, doesn't it?

DRIVE TRUCK

GET FUCKED

kill yourself achmed

yeah, this is fake though, also.

Here have the original version:

youtube.com/watch?v=_r7eNvrTQJM

Remember, every conflict spawns a million Muslim immigrants bound for white countries. Every bomb we drop and government we topple is a genetic and cultural ripple through our society from which we will never recover.

Fake and gay

That's retarded. The story is obviously a fake. The reason for the decades of ME-NA conflicts is the free flow of capital (favored corporations) and resources (oil) across national borders, unrestricted by a sovereign government which could say "no" to the world community, and charge a fair market price for its resources, acting in the best interest of its own people.

I know it was legal to massacre civilians via aerial bombardment, but is it still legal?

I'm not talking about unintentional killings.

>almasdarnews.com/article/french-air-force-avenges-nice-massacre-kills-100-civilians-pictures/

I have tweeted to French President and Prime Minister.

I don't see TRUMP or Hillary speaking the red pilled truth.

Only Lambright!

The future is bright, Lambright!

This Bosniac-Herzegovian gets it.

I let them know they bombed the wrong people. Israel is behind the attacks.

Those pics are of Kurds attacked by Saddam.

Jesus, next time pick less well known pics for your fake news stories Muzzies.

This from a (((proxy))) is ironic isn't it

>If you keep defending yourselves, it only makes us attack you more

Haha Mehmet. Good one.

Also;

>Pics of Arabs killed by Arabs

>WTF I HATE EUROPEANS NOW

Why do these pictures look like halabja

THIS THIS THIS

'For a second" is an expression swissbro. It basically means "For a short amount of time", not "for a literal second".

I'll bite, what the hell are you even trying to say?

Fuck off, health pack.