Brazil is a real country

>Brazil is a real country

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/tag/brazil/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
revista.drclas.harvard.edu/book/why-brazil-underdeveloped-and-what-can-be-done-about-it
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""country""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" with a considerable nigger population should be categorized as a legitimate country, therefore neither is the US of A.

Cuck

wew

Hello my fellow apeoid nigger

Cuck

If you care about dead niggers then you must be a nigger yourself. Prepare to >get shot like every nigger ever in any country.

Cuck

oo oo aa aaa aaaa aa a oooo oooo oo oo ooo oo ooooo oooo oooo

>northeastern subhumans killing each other
thats actually pretty good

Cuck

monkey

where tf is guatemala city there?

If there was no policing and foreign aid niggers would just genocide themselves to extinction.

>police getting rid of niggers
>muh homicide
Hunting =/= homicide, silly ape

Cuck

Daily reminder Southern Cone is a shithole.

What is the cause of violence in Guatemala?

bestgore.com/tag/brazil/

>99% northern chimpanzil
>muh south is violent because militias are doing a good job getting rid of all those monkeys the macaco government protects with its macaco "laws"
Meanhile in Peaceful de Janeiro, the state with the "second lowest homicide rates" in macacozil a tourist is murdered every week.

>Uruguay that low
>somehow Porto Alegre has the third highest "homicide" rates in apezil and every time we check the news it's a dead criminigger goodified by militias
>macaco logic

Agreed. If there's one positive things chimps do it's culling their own numbers.

>that denial

Rio Grande do Sul is a shithole.

bestgore.com/tag/brazil/
bestgore.com/tag/brazil/
bestgore.com/tag/brazil/

>99% dead niggers
>muh violent southz

LOLOLOL This autist monkey is mad becase he lives in a shithole too

And half of that 99% comes from Peaceful de Janeiro where a tourist dies every week. Really got my sopa boiling.

Brazil has a crime rate of fucking 26 as reference

>niggers
>properly counting their dead
>hourly extrajudicial executions
>street justice
No wonder cucknadians are importing thousands of them to colonize the uterus of their women.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Ah yes, Africa, very peaceful indeed.

That was when Liberia was still Anarchist lol. Now Brasil is unionically 8x more violent. Holy shit. How do you people even survive?

BTFOzil

Do African countries have police? I know ONU research most of their statistics

revista.drclas.harvard.edu/book/why-brazil-underdeveloped-and-what-can-be-done-about-it

>what can be done about it
Genocide all niggers, import Northern Europeans.

This is never going to happen. White Brazilians don't even have children anymore, Brazil is black country now.

>Brazil
>blacks
>whites

Brazil is doomed

Brazil is at least 10% European and most of them in the South Region, but I know you're a northernigger that will keep denying this fact so it isn't worth debating with an ape.

>blacks
Anything that has nigger DNA is automatically black imo. No such thing as brown.

The South is a shithole

I already replied to your unironic niggerposting.

Predict the 2018 presidential election.

viadinho house nigger

Lula wins, establishes People's Republic of Macaco, the few remaining whites will flock to Australia like they always do, Brazil will become 100% nigger, those niggers will spread like the plague throughout Latin America, will make Uruguay, Argentina and Chile violent, whites in those countries will flock to Australia like they always do, Latin America will become 100% nigger.

Chile Argentina and Uruguay are already violent shitholes

After we got Drumpf, I’m not willing to say anything is impossible anymore.

My bet is Lula or a centre-left candidate.

Bolsonaro wins, leftists worldwide butthurt, commies going to neighbour countries, massive economic revolution, no more leftists in universities, bandits will be afraid of police again, epic win

If Lula runs he will DEFINITELY win, but its very likely that he wont be allowed to

There is a law here that a corrupt person cannot be a candidate, he is on trial and can be charged guilty before the elections

1. A bolsonaro president would be just like Trump. Cuckolded by the deep state and big money.
2. The runoff system in Brazil fucks him over.

No one cares abotu a commie proxy, cry and cry more.

You are delusional, Bolsonaro is all talk and no substance

There isnt a 5min conversation with him where he doesnt embarrass himself

>There is a law here
>Brazil
>law
>what is Dilma not getting full penalties
>what is Aécio not being in jail
>what they did to Bolsonaro
>law
>in fucking Apeniggerchimpzil

There is a law avoiding people to commit murders as well.

LULA2018

the state of The Simian Apeublic of NigApeMonkeySopadeMacacoPardoDrug-zil.

Bolivia appears

>There is a law here that a corrupt person cannot be a candidate

Well, well, well.

Enjoy our macacos.

WTF Brazil-kun

If you lived here you would understand why we kill each other so much.

thats why i said CAN and not WILL

??

I am not defending bolsonaro, i dont like the guy

Just mentioning its possitle that Lula wont run for presidency

jesus south korea, step up your game

>not knowing about the black plague
I envy you.

Koreans kills themselves instead

t. the Brazil of the northern hemisphere

WTF USA-Chan

We are greek you subhuman

That's actually a pretty sad picture.Can you do one with a portuguese man with her and she is happy?

>the few remaining whites will flock to Australia like they always do
Fuck off you monkey cunt, we're full and we don't your "white" kind here.

Australia is accepting anything nowadays even Sudanese

>Sudanese
I'd rather them than you. They're nowhere near as violent as br*zilians are.

Enjoying your daily dose of BBC?

>when his superiority complex is confronted with facts the low iq monkey begins spouting memes
Even an African would've given a better reply. Don't (you) at me anymore, I will no longer reply as I have better things to do.

I'm not him though. I just didn't know Australia was getting blacked this hard, I always thought it was the last beacon of hope for the white race but turns out it's just another nigger infested shithole like every other western country.

what when wrong with brazil?

Holy fuck Venezuela, chill out