Friendly reminder that Sup Forums is an islamic board

Friendly reminder that Sup Forums is an islamic board.

We are against degeneracy.
We are against women's rights.
We are against feminism, SJWs, LGBTQ.
We are against christian cuck morality.

We want traditional values.
We want peace.
We want masculity and honor.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/11344116/Revealed-Saudi-Arabias-Great-Wall-to-keep-out-Isil.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xNxQhWXbDdM
youtube.com/watch?v=OnCOe5Y3p-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mashallah

Islam isn't for peace, Islam isn't for European traditional values, Islam isn't for honor.

You know what?
Let's team up with Islam. They're the same as us. The jews just want us to think otherwise to do their bidding in israel.

ALLAHU EKBER!

No.

Fuck that. Islam belongs in the stone age, not in any form of modern day civilization.

Preach it brother

Salaam alaykum, infidels

Fuck off paki

>yes goy, YES!
>take more muslims into your country, they're conservative just like you!

Maybe it would be if you stopped killing us Mohammad.

I'd prefer Nazi ideology to clean up the west and I'm not even a stormfag. Fuck Islam.

yes true
mashallah

They nevwr need say WHAT 72 virgins youd get when you die

If God willing we win the war for Europe ... what should become of Germany?

They obviously won't be fighting on the right side. Should it just be divided between Denmark, Poland and Greater Netherlands?

حياك اللة أخي
You forgot something, pic related

I like how we can spin anything to be a Jewish plot no matter what side you want to come at it from.
You support Muslims over Jews?
>yes goyim, let those muslims into your countries and displace your local population
You don't support Muslims at all?
>yes goyim let us jews destroy those pesky muslims from our holy land
You're a Christian?
>very good goyim, worship a jew
You're not a Christian?
>good goyim, don't be a christian, embrace the degeneracy

Holy fuck! no wonder
It is either men or goats
Or camels...

Is it anti-white? It's the jews.

Shilling Sup Forums about Christianity, pretty anti-white. It's the Jews.

>We want traditional values.
>We want peace.
>We want masculity and honor

All these are worthless without freedom. I hereby denounce your so-called god.

Islam implies sharia law; sharia law is for retards that can't rely on their own self responsibility.

KEKBER

Islamic board against islam.
Intresting

LAZULI

Lol 'freedom'. Cuck Germany and France still send people to jail for anti-semitism

lollmao
thanks a lot

I tried to ask a Muslim dude about this and he flipped out.

I mean, there can't be enough Virgin women to go about, do they also get virgin boys? (not that they would have a problem with, seems gay pedophilia is their thing), do the virgins have to be Muslim? If not how the fuck did they get to go to heaven and is this a reward or punishment for them? What happens to their wives/wife, do they get virgins too? If their aren't enough virgins from history, does Allan create virgins out of thin air for you, if so that doesn't really have the same satisfaction, I want my virgins to have lived and died.

From what I understand it isn't an actual believe of Islam, but it's such a fucking retarded religion I don't know what to think

>oh no, our governments are bad
>let's obtain a subhuman shitskin religion to compensate
???

People on Sup Forums can't agree on everything though so you're stuck with some people believing something is anti-white and some people saying it isn't.
Some people will say that Islam is good for whites.
Some people will say Christianity is good for whites.
Some people will say atheism is good for whites.
And plenty people will disagree.

>his country as a whole doesn't reflect his personal ideals
>this somehow invalidates his ideals altogether
Fucking what?

>I mean, there can't be enough Virgin women to go about
They are created only for you.

>do they also get virgin boys?
No, in arabic language the word for virgin only exists as a female word. There is no such thing as a male virgin, as there is no objective bodily difference between a male who had sex and one who didn't.

>I want my virgins to have lived and died.
So you want them old and diseased or maimed? You have shit taste, m8.

>We are against degeneracy.
Yes
>We are against women's rights.
No
>We are against feminism, SJWs, LGBTQ.
Yes
>We are against christian cuck morality.
No
No
>We want peace.
Yes
>We want masculity and honor.
Yes

>So you want them old and diseases and maimed
I want them to be real

nuke mecca

We also want freedom in as many areas as realistically possible, which Islam is strictly against

This is joke,
minimizing thread

bait is accepted because I can easily select all french fries on captcha

>child fucking
>anti-degeneracy

Making it legal doesn't make it non degenerate.

No. And you'll know in good time who is truly the most high.. since you're busy pointing your finger upwards with regards to things you do not understand, having hijacked texts given to man, and making your own version of these things whilst trying to enslave the ones that follow the original.

While American autistic kneckbeards spout shit on Internet forums, the Mujahideen are out there taking the honour of women like the Lions they are.

it only seems fair that you should meet your maker soon enough when his army from the clouds holds you accountable for living by the sword.

I wonder how much of Sup Forums knows that nuking Mecca is what ISIS wants.

living by the sword (shariah law and jihad) try to sneak your way out of that one.

Can we just rangeban germans?
Nothing but shitposts anymore, and not even entertaining one like the Aussies do.

> Fuck that. Islam belongs in the stone age, not in any form of modern day civilization.

Fuck that also: Right-wing conservatism belongs in the stone age, not in any form of modern day civilization.

Or not ?

Where is the difference ?!

nu-male cuck detected

I'm all for giving every muslim man his 72 virgins.

>We want peace.

>Where is the difference ?!
One is built on European identity, while the other is built on Arab identity.

no they don't they want the saudis gone, that's different. Saudis are btw. building a 600 mile long wall in response.

What you've bought into is a direct lie, ISIS is just as much interested in the mahdi appearing before the kaaba as all the other groups, only after that is saudia arabia et all fair game for being a harlot with the west. Get your facts straight.

And you want to go to Hell.

I don't see any right wing death squads. I'm pretty upset about it, because we were promised right wing death squads.
On the other hand, I do see Muslims killing and raping daily. In fact, the only ideology that commits terrorism in even remotely similar numbers is left wing activist groups.

I agree! Here, enjoy a drawing of The Profit Muhammad, peace be upon him.

Kek

by saudis gone they mean they want the saudi government gone..

also link to saudi government building a wall in response to their desire to do stuff there telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/11344116/Revealed-Saudi-Arabias-Great-Wall-to-keep-out-Isil.html

>we
fuck off mate

we know you are and regressive liberals/corporate fascist conservatives in my dumb country don't ever come up with a good solution which is to reform islam and get it out of the 14th century

(cont) and then with that in mind let me ask you this.. the "don't build wall that's racist cause syrian refugees" if saudi arabia that knows these groups better than you know your neighbourgh.. want to build a 600 mile long wall to keep them out.. and have taken pretty much zero refugees, you probably shouldn't take them in either without vetting them..

The arguments against strict border and immigration control are growing thinner by the day.

>We are against degeneracy.
There's nothing more degenerate than murdering people for shit as benign as being a faggot
>We are against women's rights.
Way too much so. If a muslim woman gets raped, she's the one who's going to be put to death
>We are against feminism, SJWs, LGBTQ.
Feminism and SJWs are Islam's biggest supporters
>We are against christian cuck morality.
This statement has no meaning.
1000 B.C. is a bit too traditional
>We want peace.
Your religion was founded by a pedophile warlord who had syphilis
>We want masculity and honor.
Your definition of honor is wrong

>From what I understand it isn't an actual believe of Islam, but it's such a fucking retarded religion I don't know what to think
It is an actual part of the religion. The heaven of Islam is very hedonistic, like the wet dream of an r9k dweller - you get free only for you and there are no chads around.

>do they also get virgin boys
Yes.

>Quran 52:24
>Round about the believers will serve, to them, young boys, who will be as pearls well-guarded.
>Quran 56:17:
>They will be served by immortal eternal young boys ... as fair as virgin pearls

Don't sleep during prayers!!!!

"Duhh me forget lol"

Muslims are literally retarded

Bismillah brothers i found an egg

Heaven is a sausage party which is why allah has to make new women for good muslims to fuck lol

>- you get free only for you
You get free women only for you

DON'T PLAY CHESS INFIDEL!!!!!!

ALLAHU AKBAAAAAAAAR

Satanic pedophile false religion.

"BRUSH YO TEEF NIGGA!!!" -Allah

Fuck off, shitskin.

>Can't eat a bacon roll under Islam.
>Can't enjoy a good pint under Islam.
>Can't bet on the races under Islam.
>Have to pray to a moon god five times a day.
>Have to starve yourself for one month of the year.
>Banter is outlawed.

It's a fucking shit tier doctrine.

"I should have known better" -Cuck turned Man

fuck islam

Muhammad clearly had schizophrenia.

"Help me Allah waaaaaa the sun did something scary!!!!" -Faggot Muhammad

Considering how many more pious men there are than women in any religion, this isn't so hard to believe.

Fucking muslims

Daily reminder that Allah is literally Satan.

>can't bet on the races
Gambling is degenerate
>have to starve yourself for one month of the year
Learn some self control. Fasting was part of Christianity first.

>We are against degeneracy, ignore tearing assholes of children of all genders when we can't find a goat

Lol

"KLEEN MY HAIR WOMAN!"

"DURR DA SUN SETS IN WATER AT NIGHT LOL ALLAH IS AWESOME HUH?"

Your days are numbered Abdul

Nothing is not degenerate than Islam.

Islam is so harsh on women, all utterly opposed to their freedom that they mist stay indoors at all times.

Combine that with polygamy, and the result is that Muslim men have sex with boys instead of women. Watch the documentaries "The Dancing Boys of Afghanistan" and "Pakistan's Hidden Shame"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xNxQhWXbDdM

It's the same in all the Arab countries. Men fuck boys' asses because women are all locked up.

This degeneracy is the direct result of Islam, which is intrinsically degenerate. Degeneracy, poverty and weakness are all the natural state of Islam

Bump for the hope of a degeneracy free future with men in charge again.

Islam is degeneracy, plain and simple.

Turkaryan diaspora pro-turanism, anti-kurd and anti-armenian here
You are right my german brother
youtube.com/watch?v=OnCOe5Y3p-0

how did you get there?

We also want global Atheism!

I was born here but i am not full turkish, i'm like 1/16 turk

Islam is fucking degeneracy end of story.

lol were did you found this?

>German flag
>pro Islam

How many millions died in vain for this?

Not enough.

That is impossible because radical right wing political groups, fundamentalist christians, and islamic extremists have taken the bait of identity politics for so long now that the only way an effective alliance would become a reality is if all the members of each faction above 11 y/o are killed, then the remaining children are taught by angels who know, and have the ability to teach these children flawlessly, the perfect doctrine melting all 3 together into perfect puzzle pieces while maintaining their distinct cultural identities.

Damn why did I type that out I know I'm getting 0 replies but whatever. Point is it ain't gonna happen. When I see sjw pc-police muslims at american universities burning american flags while shouting how it represents the white male cis patriarchy satanic empire of evil while praising Islam as "progressive", I feel a type of hate rise up in me that probably can't be changed unless a miracle happens at that point.

First time I've seen a video of someone doing something that made me immediately think "if I saw her I punch her right in the fucking face because what she/he/zhe is doing is actually directly offending me and my character" ever.

FUck me why put effort in these posts.

There was a code of honour in Islam, Furusiyyah. Well there still is, but it's hard to fight people by being honorable when they themselves are not honorable. (Is the U.S. was honorable it wouldn't use drones/air support/tanks vs guys with pistols and AKs.)

Can I get a qt wife if I convert

I FORBID YOU
IN THE NAME OF ALL MUSLIMS

You do know that people that are related to each other does not exactly mean genetic similarities (or whatever that word is). For example I have cousins that i'm not directly related to, and so on.

ranting doesn't take much effort

I've also started using pol for the purposes of political manipulation. You're describing what we also call the "alt-right."

>uptight
>misogynist
>petty
>immoral

>virgin