/got/ - Game of Thrones general

Winds of Winter fucking never edition

Deleted from GRRM's hard drive:

nigger morgulis

Why are they all so smug?

Azor Jaqen

Azor Jon

first for dany is the mad queen

>"Unsullied!" Dany galloped before them, her silver-gold braid flying behind her, her bell chiming with every stride. "Slay the Good Masters, slay the soldiers, slay every man who wears a tokar or holds a whip, but harm no child under twelve, and strike the chains off every slave you see."
>All wrapped themselves in tokars, a garment permitted only to freeborn men of Astapor. It was the fringe on the tokar that proclaimed a man’s status
>harm no child under twelve
>slay every man who wears a tokar
>All wrapped themselves in tokars

Daenerys is a Blackfyre. It is known. That doesn't make her any less Targaryen. Daemon Blackfyres mother and father were both Targaryens. Just unwed.

Shit the person he loved and apparently the real reason he rose in rebellion for was her name sake Daenerys daughter of Aegon.

She is given a nickname like the other great bastards of aegon. Blood raven and Bittersteel.

Bittersteel a Blackfyre supporter and I think person who created golden company also had horse symbolism for his sigil was a horse with dragon wings.

Daemon Blackfyre wound up marrying Rohanne of Tyrosh. More horse symbolism from her name.

And you have Dany the queen of the savages who dines on bloody horse parts.

Jon is raised a bastard but is really the true born son of ned stark. Daenerys believes she is true born daughter of of Aerys but really descended from a bastard splinter branch of the family.

And young griff is the prince that was promised.

Young Griff is the prince that was promised and will restore the family after almost being wiped out and will be the next best thing to King Jaeherys who was regarded as the best of the Targaryen kings.

Jon is Neds only true born son. The true King in the North and the next sword of the morning due to his Dayne heritage. It's possible the Starks through Jon will inherit the greatsword Dawn after losing the greatsword Ice.

Daenerys is a Blackfyre and was able to hatch dragon eggs which is awesome having dragons hatch outside of the Targaryen name.

Jaime is Azor Ahai reborn who's life will be bound to the flames of his sword. The same flames which will be used to ignite the ironwood swords of those not carrying valyrian steel or obsidian weapons. And as his life is bound to the flames as he is told in his Weirwood dream that the flames will only live so long as he lives and when they extinguish so will his life.

Jaime will die a hero and clear the stain of his past.

Cast me:

Arya Starkulis

Jon for sure. He's a pretty high level swordsman. Especially w/ Longclaw

Maario Naharis

Because they're bastards who deceived the realm into believing they're true born

GRRM's face when people bitch about the lack of books

Jon is canonically a better swordsman.

user Morghulis

b-but Robb had better training (as a legit son he got more attention) and was older and more experienced?

I think it's Jon as well

Next thread: Euron/Kindly Man/Moqorro/Daario/Qyburn thread

Sweets.

IMPORTANT REMINDER;

That Daenerys is the Big Bad of the series, in fact she's an homage to Sauron from the Lord of the Rings.

When Daenerys invades Westeros, her armies and forces will consist of:

>An army of obedient eunuch soldiers who feel no pain
>A savage horde of 100,000 Dothraki screamers and bloodriders
>Tattooed slave freaks
>The scum of the East
>Exiles and traitors
>The colourful and vile sellsword companies and brutal mercenaries
>Reaving Ironborn raiders and pirates (Either she will join Victarion or take Euron's fleet, either way she's getting the ironborn)
>Enormous dragons- fire made flesh to burn cities to the ground

When she arrives in Westeros, she won't be seen as a savior. One look at her army and any Westerosi are going to think a foreigner horde from hell has arrived.

The reason why she's Sauron is because GRRM always admitted he hated how Sauron was too one dimensional in his villainy, and that he wondered what Sauron's actual motivations were.

Dany will cause despicable carnage to Westeros, and because we've been following her for so long, some people will sympathise with her demented cause of destroying Westeros with hostile foreigner, because we've seen this villain's side of the story.

I am not a Jonfag fag, but Jon is significantly better. Robb would have pissed himself in front of the White Walker

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Good analysis. Dany is the villain, it is known.

what is this fanfic

what age was Robb when he got rekt and how old is Jon now?

did Jon pass Robb's age?

obviously. robb is a dirty tully shit bastard.

Mercy 4 Cersei

SHITS

BLACKFYRE FUCKING SHITS REEEEE

Based

What does REEEEEE mean?

Jon already was older by a few months

I wonder how she dies... dragon fire perhaps?

Jaime impales her with his sword for the ultimate metaphor and a conclusion to his redemption arc?

This is the one, Arya looks like a harpy and the other two like vampires.

If she ain't fucking strangled then I quit

Jaime impales her with his cock

>GOD TIER
Daemon Blackfyre
Barristan Selmy
Arthur Dayne
Jaime Lannister
Aemon "The Dragonknight"

>TOP TIER
Oberyn Martell
Garlan Tyrell
Loras Tyrell
Gregor Clegane
Sandor Clegane
Bobby B
Rhaegar
Brandon Stark
Brienne Tarth
Victarion

>MID TIER
Ned Stark
Robb Stark
Jon Snow
Jorah Mormont
Jon Con
Bronn
Renly Baratheon

>BOTTOM TIER
Ramsay Bolton
Petyr Baelish
Tyrion

Add to the list. Who belongs where? Facelessmen don't count. I was tempted to put Stannis in bottom tier, but I'm not 100% on that.

I have to admit the new thread shitposting is my favorite part, sue me

I alarm clock to be up for the new threads

*farts*

BLACKFYRE

What's this? One-on-one combat? Brandon does not deserve to be in top tier, he was a pretty average swordsman

Bittersteel and Bloodraven in top tier

>Facelessmen don't count
>no jaqen and/or kindly man
:( Now I'm sad desu, real fucking sad :(

:( why

FUCKING

Harlaus calls for a feast.jpg

>Blackfyre fucking shit on the list
>Barry better than the Sword of the Morning

Stopped reading there.

Yes, one-on-one combat. I would put Brandon, Rhaegar, and Brienne below everyone else in top tier, but above everyone in mid tier. I didn't want to end up with too many tiers though.

Robb and Jon had the same training and education

no. it is known

no

They're listed in the order that I thought of their names. The tiers are the only indication of prowess, not the order in which they appear within those tiers.

I'd live for Dany being mad or ultimate villain. Also, is she the younger more beautiful person that will take all she holds dear? What does Cersei have left that she holds dear? Her kids are gone. Jaime?

SHIT

when she was hot..damn

No its not. I've been watching the show since season 2 and I can't even tell you a time when the name blackfire was mentioned. same goes for griff. just stupid book characters that go no where but autistic people fall in love with and write sonic/got crossover erotica.

How is Rhaegar not top tier? he took on a manmore who had WAY more combat experience and was strong as an ox, and even though he lost he fucked Bobby up enough that he had to stop and give command to Ned.

If Rhaegar hadn't been a pussy and fought more battles in the war, he probably could've beat Bobby

Threadly reminder that GRRM doesn't care about ASoIaF or its fans anymore.

Well then that's more acceptable.

I'd remove the blackfyre fs, aemon and brienne (lol). Other than that looks good.

Maybe bump Bobby B and Rhaegar up, but that's always a huge debate.

Yes, and he'd be better than Robb at times which pissed Cat off

I remember reading somewhere that the strangling could be interpreted as being poisoned. You can't take the prophecies at face value. There is a poison nicknamed the strangler. It could be any little brother-Jaime as everyone expects- just poisons her drink and she is done for.

if she holds jaime dear, she has a funny way of showing it.

>Lancel and Osmund Kettleblack and Moon Boy...

sure thing buddy...

When she wasn't fat

Who?

LIGHTNING LORD

oh wow those shots are legit beautiful

got looks like that!? I'll have to download better stuff than the 250mb xvids

I want Jaime to strangle her but as the life leaves her he gives her one last hoorah to make her fucking feel it and plunge a sword into her heart as he smiles.

>250mb xvids

and she had a tan and they bothered dying her eyebrows.

threads moves too fast, stop

faggot rhaegar would get booty raped by 90% of that tier

rhaegar was jaime level, so was bobby b

illiterate showfag

Ok, assuming it's Jaime and the leaks are true. He leaves to deal with the ice zombie horde. Assuming he lives through that will he come back? What would motivate him to come back? The fight wasn't successful? If it is without her help, what motivates him to kill her? Will she have her own madness moment that makes him become a queenslayer and he can't take the labels so he becomes a sept, an heros himself, or just wanders the world on his own? Or this time takes and keeps the crown? Wtf George, we need answers!

is season 6 the ultimate cuck filler season? nothing, but stage plays representing past events that arya watches and jon being dead for half of it.

Kek. Can't think of what else. Her title?

Calling it now, Jaime will grow his hand back somehow.

What's updog?

> everybody dressed in black and brown rags

It's a well known fact that color wasn't invented until the Industrial Revolution.

Nothing much, you?

>as the life leaves her he gives her one last hoorah to make her fucking feel it
It would be better if he fucked her once last time, that's something D&D might do

no

Azor Beric

The Fray hats man.. I just can't get over them

That pic always makes me laugh, no exception. Whoever made it is a damn genius.

What happened to verticals? Not just /got/, they used to be made for loads of shows. Did we all just get lazy?

>rhaegar and bobby b
>jaime level
TOP KEK who's the illiterate showfag again?

I wonder that often. At first it did not make sense to be lack of talent since we have a lot more people overall on the board... but then I thought maybe that is also the reason. Threads move too fast, so there's no time to be creative and make OC.

My only explanation so far.

or the reddit generation is not capable of making them

Moqorro deserves atleast one POV, just like Melissandre.

Whom has the biggest dicc in all of GoT?

I'd say

1.Podrick
2.Hound
3.Mountain
4.Ned
5.Stannis
9000. Varys
900001. Theon

Will D&D make her the winner just to anger us?

He's right you know. Rhaegar devoted his life to becoming a master swordsman while Robert was a prodigy... huge, armoured, with a big ass hammer yet moving swift and being agile.

>Her title?
probably this

the sjw generation needs a woman to win the game, so prolly yeah

either her or arya

>Threads move too fast, so there's no time to be creative and make OC.

Surely it can't be that. That'd be sad as fuck if true.

Dunno man, I'm just speculating like you.

he isn't right. grrm does nothing but rave about jaime's skill. he even says he's good enough to beat aragorn in single combat.

he sounds like dany thinking rhaegar is the best swordsman of his time. i know a lot of people hate jaime, but he's in a league of his own, and that's not affected by how much you dislike him or like another character.

Absolute top kek

He didn't say they were better, just that they belong in the same tier.