Guess what happened in America today

Guess what happened in America today

I ate a burger

500000 mexican babies were born

I did too, it had bacon and was from Burger King. It was tastier than the one they make with lettuce and tomatoes.

Hey, same. Made a few on the grill, was delicious.

a burger ascended

same

me too, but it was made with beef-flavored TVP because my husband a vegetarian

Im about to get a burg. Or maybe some tacos. And then some ice cream, and a brownie. Mmm i love being american!

>I WILL STILL DISREGARD IT AS AN ISOLATED EVENT NOT CONNECTED TO A CULTURAL ISSUE I WILL STILL DISREGARD IT AS AN ISOLATED EVENT NOT CONNECTED TO A CULTURAL ISSUEI WILL STILL DISREGARD IT AS AN ISOLATED EVENT NOT CONNECTED TO A CULTURAL ISSUEI WILL STILL DISREGARD IT AS AN ISOLATED EVENT NOT CONNECTED TO A CULTURAL ISSUE

Burgers are absolutely a cultural issue.

you mean American :^)

A downie with criminal record bought an ak-47 at the local walmart.

Shart?

>reply to an american "eurocuck niggerlovers"-poster with an amerimutt face on Sup Forums
>get banned from all boards for 24h
they do it for free, ladies and gentlemen

Kek. Soros is laughing

EL NEGADOR

amerigoblins have no sense of humour, they love to dish it out but cant handle the heat.

And they always fall back to "ur cuck, Muhammed" -shit-ter counterbanter. That, or "muh GDP and nukes".

I got banned for posting the face of the stranger things kid, they are so sensitive. Sup Forums innocent and well meaning bantz is hurting many mutts.

>Sup Forums mods are bigger sensitive losers than the posters are who hate fun on top of that
What else is new?

Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the freest whites in the world.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an American man "le 56%"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they are "le 56%"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

nice pasta

Woah, I did too, and I don't even eat burgs that often (maybe twice a month)

America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans. Time to go back to europe, monkey.

el villano

You truly opened my eyes

*clap*

Hope all you yanks are having a lovely day. I'll probably make a homemade burger after work with aioli and onion rings

Dear European whites. And I specify "whites," because, whatever you say about le 56%, you're on the same path, except you're disarmed. You have no recourse. Do you really think you're getting your women un-raped, or your country un-Islamized, by dogpiling on other whites who are being subjected to the same thing that's making your people into a Smithsonian exhibit 20 years from now? There's a reason the 56% thing exists, and it's the same reason your countries are turning into rape-a-paloozas, why London has a Muslim mayor, why Germany's chancellor keeps letting in thousands of jihadis, etc. You think you're somehow winning with this? You fucking dolts, you're all equally as fucked as any of us, and instead of weeding out the root cause, you turn on your OWN. My fiancee was right when she said not all whites deserve to live. You're WORSE than race traitors and coalburners, you know the TRUTH and use it to do what? Wage bizarro pissing contests to see who's the most cucked? Laugh at one another while your entire race across the world slides into oblivion? Good job, you're really "redpilled," except you're too chickenshit to organize and rise up as a people to preserve yourselves, and feel safer taking potshots at each other than deconstructing the ZOG you bemoan here 24/7. 56% here should alarm you, not tickle you. We're at this point WITH firearms. Where do you see yourselves in a few decades without them? The time for fratricide and subverting ourselves was over a long time ago. Now it's too late.

Someone got stabbed near where I live

I'm not even going to read this post.

But you're aware that New Zealand is the Ireland of Oceania? Right?

El padre...

Greatest ally

kek

el ruin...

le morte d'blanche