Are Kuby and Huell going to be in Better Call Saul? Also, is there a thread for BCS? Can't find it

Are Kuby and Huell going to be in Better Call Saul? Also, is there a thread for BCS? Can't find it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3XyvYzh_QE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bill's wife actually makes me physically angry.

She ruined him.

He grew up.

they will eventually be shoehorned in.

bill already peaked a while back. its over now

Maybe. I just don't like what he grew up into. I listen to DiPaolo calling him out and destroying him every month or so to ease the pain.

Grow a fucking pair, jesus christ.

He's not a little boy, he's a grown man. Nobody "ruined" him.

dipaolo is garbage and current burr is still a million times better than him

go fuck yourself
they are lovely

>t. schlomo shekelstein

last episode disgusted me
I want my comfy character study show back, not a cheap money grab on late BB plebs

I might as well ask here is there any decent show on tv other than this and the expanse right now?

>they are lovely
They really aren't. This is not a race thing. The more you get to know about her, the more you realize she is just an all around horrible person.

i hope so
TV-shows in general need more ebony babes

go back to Sup Forums you dumb racist

>she is just an all around horrible person
how do you figure that?

It's a shame about his newest special.

t. /r/billburr resident

Alright, im cool with you thinking that
I just listen to the podcast and my impression is that Bill is happy and he's happy because he chose the right woman

of course he is happy
he picked a black woman

Did you even read my post?

Look up what she did to the dog.
Look up how she treats waiters/staff.
Look up what she does for a living (pro-tip: nothing)
Look up what she does all day (pro-tip: nothing)
Look up about that podcast she's totally been working on starting for years.
Look up how she thinks about the famous "women should get half of the man's shit when they divorce" business.

Maybe you're right, but I feel like he knows what she is. I'm pretty sure that where the whole "golddiggers" bit comes from. He realizes that she's a lazy golddigging mean person, but he's also really in love with her, so he's silencing that part of his brain.

Maybe, I'm wrong. I hope for the dude that I am. I have nothing to gain by being right, but I would be lying if I didn't tell you that it seems like a horrible choice for a woman.

>Look up
nah im good

k

He is the face of pussy whooped

He's not funny anymore.

They'll divorce in the next 5 years and then hopefully we get our Billy back.

Lazy fag. Shut the fuck up

>Look up what she did to the dog.
>Look up how she treats waiters/staff.
>Look up what she does for a living (pro-tip: nothing)
>Look up what she does all day (pro-tip: nothing)
>Look up about that podcast she's totally been working on starting for years.
>Look up how she thinks about the famous "women should get half of the man's shit when they divorce" business.

You really are going out of your way to get offended, arent you? I genuinely could not give less fucks about some random comedian, let alone his wife.

Link the waiters thing please

>The more you get to know about her, the more you realize she is just an all around horrible person.
>This is not a race thing.
kek, libtard denial at its finest

How bad from 1 to 10 with Yoko Ono being 10?

And yet here you are.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

how can white women even compete?

The best thing about the waiters thing is Bill said she was a waitress and got FIRED for incompetence.

She's a failed WAITRESS. A LITERAL nothing.

She must suck one hell of a dick.

>She must suck one hell of a dick.
Millennia of eating bananas don't come alone user

>Link the waiters thing please
youtube.com/watch?v=r3XyvYzh_QE

>Look up what she did to the dog.
go on

Bill didn't want a dog
Nia brought home a dog "just for a few days" from some animal sanctuary or something like that
Nia informs Bill that they're keeping the dog
Bill becomes attached to it, takes it for walks, and spoils the dog
Nia does nothing with the dog
Nia gets pregnant
Nia demands that Bill gets rid of the dog
Bill gets rid of the dog by giving it to a trainer who lives in Arizona
Bill is emotionally devastated about the ordeal, to the point where he couldn't talk about it on the podcast. Even mentioning dogs would get him misty-eyed
Nia feels nothing over getting rid of the dog
Bill mentions how "well" Nia is taking it, like she was instantly over it

Nia is a turbocunt.

Anyway, yeah I hope they show up, it was kind of an expected package deal when the prospect of a Saul prequel was proposed and it'd be a real shame to leave them out. Saul's secretary just got introduced, so we might be working towards Huell and Kuby. I also like that veterinarian giving dirty work to Mike, we'll have a nice tapestry of seedy scumbags.

Kuby will return, but Bill won't. Bill wanted a speaking role for his wife, and correspondence with the production company stopped after he brought that up. Kuby will be recast and should be making an appearance this season.