Finn Detrolio, my arch nemesis

Finn Detrolio, my arch nemesis.

Ok you get a bump from page 10 for that OC.

I chuckled

yeah why is this so funny
i don't even know what scene this is referring too (only halfway through s5 so i might not have seen it yet) but this made me lol

2 TICKETS

How ya doin' Finn?!

what's worse, that battle from Attack of the Clones or the scene where Vito decloacks to kill Jackie Jr

>>Hey AJ did I ever tell you about Vito Spatafore? He was a fanook who got caught in a gay nightclub that was paying protection money to us, dressed up in leather, and fled to a small town in New Hampshire where he ended up living with a moustachioed gay biker who was a diner cook and a volunteer firefighter, before deciding that death was preferable to an honest days building work so he returned to New Jersey, murdering a random guy in the process, but upon his return he was ratted out to Billy Batts who hid in his closet and shoved a pool cue up his ass. He was a good earner.

The birth of a meme. May earnerposting last 1000 years!

This scene is hilarious. I love how TV shows can range from absolute kino to The Room-equivalent in one season.

OHHHHH! Master Windu, what da fuck is this?

why didnt he crouch jump and use burst fire, its not realistic

Kek

G O O D

E
A
R
N
E
R

YOU'RE A FUCKING DISGRACE

Luke, I ever tell ya about your old man? He never had the makings of a Jedi Master.

Is this some epic new meme?

kinomemeifique

so new

to the victor, the spoils

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW IT'S A RETIREMENT COMMUNITY

you know Quasimodo predicted all this

What the fuck was with this transition?

H-hey Vito, w-what's up?

wasn't it some production people giving a boss the finger?

what the fuck happened to Finn's face

>*teleports behind u*
>*unholsters Beretta
Jackie Jr aishiteru desu

To the victor goes the spoils

Why did CGI Vito into the shitquils ?

You arrest him, or go anywhere near his Senate, and they'll be scraping your head-tentacles off these fine chrome seats. It won't be cinematic.

>that feel when just now noticed it was shooped into Star Wars

I've seen Vito's face so many times that I just glanced at the picture quickly.

Why don't you get out of here before I shove your quotation book up your fat fuckin' ass!

>*waddles out of Satriale's*

>vito jr did I ever tell you about your father? he was a real come from behind kinda guy. he was a good earner.

Tony Soprano? Original G!