What did (((America))) mean by this?

What did (((America))) mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/43749/1/9789241596169_eng.pdf
un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=40619#.WgubE1WnGHs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Korea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_circumcision#Revival_in_the_English-speaking_world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_circumcision#Masturbation_concerns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did Australia mean by this

>same color as us
good goy

Red vs. Blue.

Who wins in a war?

blue because they are BLACK and pathetic white men cannot face such power

Circumcision has been proven to:

-Prevent STIs
-Prevent UTIs
-Prevent penile cancer (and uterine cancer in their sex partners)
-Prevent HIV and now recommended by the UN for high HIV areas of Africa
-Prement phimosis and balanitis

Intactivists are the male anti-vaxxers, clinging to a few flimsy studies about their penis sensitivity over literal human lives. """"""BUT MUH DICK!!!!!!"""""". Shut up.

source?
(((yank))) sources not acceptable

>Intactivists are the male anti-vaxxers

Is the WHO a """yank source"""?

apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/43749/1/9789241596169_eng.pdf

See results on page 1 or the table on page 15.

>UN launches plan to accelerate male circumcision for AIDS prevention in Africa
un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=40619#.WgubE1WnGHs

Meanwhile intactivists reject the scientific and medical consensus in favor of "muh dick" and a handful of medieval European anti-semitic superstitions.

Huh. That's a complicated way of doing it. We just pull on the foreskin to stretch it and snip it with scissors. That's all. We rarely do it to babies if at all though. It is a rite of passage for boys, so mostly around 12 years old. Your family will do a feast and make a big show about it. After all, you're a man now.

stop masturbating

>12 years old
That must fucking hurt, user.

Were not brain dead niggers who don't understand anything about diseases or how to bathe ourselves. Just use a fucking condom and choose partners wisely and you won't get aids. Just pull the foreskin back and rinse it in shower, and that will prevent most of the crap (((experts))) say circumcision prevents.

Circumcision has been proven to:

-hack off part of your dick in the name of some invisible nigger before you can even choose whether you want it.

Nobody who is uncircumcised gets circumcised. Why you ask? Because it’s fuckimg retarded.

It's a meme. Also, if someone says that a secret service is after him people will know he might be psychotic. But the "normal" idea that it's good to cut off a part of a penis is even more psychotic because it's destructive. Still, people who have this idea are not considered psychotic, because if lots of people have the same psychotic idea it's a mentally sane idea.

Red win every time.

dumb and fat american

Should be illegal to be frank, but it never will be because (((doctors))) make bank off of it and American "mothers" are whores.

how

Get the church to cut your dick off

>south korea snips their dicks as much as any muslim country
what

South Koreans are the whacky type of Christians

Those damn corn flakes sunk us

They don't have their own version of Buddhism or whatever like the Japs? What the fuck did America do to South Korea

Not America, catholic missionaries.

Seriously? Koreans are Christians? Like what percent?

Disgusting

but i want to keep my dick

Just looked it up it’s like 30% also this is interesting:

Religion in South Korea has been characterised by a rise of Christianity and a revival of Buddhism. After being suppressed for decades, Korean shamanism has survived, and shamans continue to perform their rites.

They do, it's about 30-40% depending, but it's overshadowed by the Christian whackos since Buddhists aren't really doing religiously active things like going to the temple every week.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Korea

Apparently around ~30% which is pretty fucking insane

F R E E D O M
R E E D O M F
E E D O M F R
E D O M F R E
D O M F R E E
O M F R E E D
M F R E E D O

Same, this calls for a celebratory fap

Yeah pretty nuts, Kpop grills just got significantly less attractive

I legitimately can't understand how cut people can masturbate if your dick is stitched to itself. Is it just your hand that rubs on the dick instead of the foreskin? Because that sounds awful.

>My mom did it when i was a child

Bats why people need lube to fap, because they’re broken

Im sorry my dude, it really is a shame that people still do this to infants.

No? There's still loose skin.

I never knew lotion/spit/lube was a necessity not a luxury or pleasure thing for masturbation when I realized how many people my age and above are circumcised. I guess I'm blessed that I can just reach down and go at it whenever I please

In the shaft? That's still not as nice as skin rubbing on your head.

Australia's circumcision rates have dropped in younger generations

This is very true, I’m sorry for your loss

why was it even so common in the first place? Protestant nutjobs like in the US?

I read this in an Australian accent. Australian accents are fucking hilarious

WTF, Americans are literal jews.

I just realized that’s the reason these amputees have all that low-brow comedy about lotion, goodness gracious!

I think it was just an anglo thing so it became popular here for some time.

>amputees

Kek

But the UK never practiced it?

>Judenstralia
>South Jewrea

>tfw want an Aussie bf
>tfw don't want a cut bf
>tfw don't want to settle for NZ's knockoff accent

Nice dubs Jew Zealand

I think they did but not to the extremes of America and such

I can confirm New Zealanders are mostly uncut, I know a New Zealand trap and he sent me video of him stroking his dong on my birthday.
I didn't ask for it he just sent it.

oh my

Yummy uncut latino cock

Do you know how the Americans first came into being? They were Anglos once, taken by the dark powers. Tortured and mutilated, a ruined and terrible form of life. And now, perfected: my fighting Amerimutt.

...And whom do you serve?
>ISRAEL

>FOR SION

>Korea

Most of the data on STIs is either irrelevant to developed countries or is meant to be taken with a grain of salt. UTIs are notably more common in females, and nobody suggests cutting off part of their labia. When UTIs do occur they're easily treated. Penile cancer is incredibly rare in developed countries - even male breast cancer is more common, and yet it would be considered unethical to cut off boys' nipples. The HIV studies in Africa are just that - they are meant to advise adult men in parts of Africa where circumcision is uncommon and female-to-male HIV transmission is a severe public health issue. Phimosis and balanitis are prevented by circumcision in the same way that tonsillectomies prevent tonsillitis. The last line of your post is bullshit and you know it.

Funny how people seem to not notice that these aren't meant to apply to nonconsenting infant males in developed countries where HIV isn't present in 1/4 of the population.

Unfortunately there's still that fucking quack Brian Morris working hard to undermine everything sensible about the circumcision debate.

Before 1945.

Here we do this procedure ourselves, it requires strength and discipline but we get the job done without a snowflake surgery

are you saying circumcision was a thing in the UK pre WWII? Because i highly doubt that

It was a thing before the NHS.

proofs?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_circumcision#Revival_in_the_English-speaking_world
It died out for the most part when the NHS was introduced, since it wasn't covered by insurance.

So you are boasting because you do the human rights breaking penis mutilation procedure like cavemen?
You think you are tough because of that, but can't realize that even some of the niggers in africa that live naked in the forest are more civilized than you in this regard.
Body modifications are for fucking freaks, remember that.

Idiocy on par with libertarianism, communism and gay rights.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_circumcision#Masturbation_concerns

It's literally like something from some horror movie or body horror scene. Everyone who requests their sons to be circumcised should have to read the history of the procedure and see a video of it being done.

Show me your cocks...

>At the same time circumcisions were advocated on men, clitoridectomies (removal of the clitoris) were also performed for the same reason (to treat female masturbators). The US "Orificial Surgery Society" for female "circumcision" operated until 1925, and clitoridectomies and infibulations would continue to be advocated by some through the 1930s. As late as 1936, L. E. Holt, an author of pediatric textbooks, advocated male and female circumcision as a treatment for masturbation.[58]

My father was circumcised. It was definitely standard practice here in the 50s.

Basically you're trying to justify why you were mutilated as a child with no say in the matter. Either that or you're a filthy kike.

Or both.

According to (sourced) claims on Wikipedia's article on female genital mutilation in the USA, clitoridectomies and other forms of female circumcision were still being done as "medical" procedures covered by insurance until the 1970s.

Please watch our traps