Hae you ever been in a fight, Sup Forums? Tell us your stories

Hae you ever been in a fight, Sup Forums? Tell us your stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.nexopia.com/threads/i-was-knocked-out-by-a-10-year-old-how-do-i-get-over-the-embarrassment.4662/
forums.nexopia.com/threads/i-was-knocked-out-by-a-10-year-old-how-do-i-get-over-the-embarrassment-part-2.5791
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I used to fight a lot of people in elementary school, I always won but that's mostly because I would be the aggressor and the other person really wasn't prepared.
One time in like 4th grade I remember autist charging at this scrawny black girl during a field trip in the park, I tried to kick her but apparently the bitch knew kung fu and all of the sudden I was on my back. I ran at her like 3 more times and kept getting flipped. It was humiliating.
Luckily, I never really got in any fights after 6th grade except for this one time my friend punched me in the face in 11th grade and my nose started bleeding.

Some chink guy cut me off while driving. It was a two laned road and I was merging. He was in the outside lane and purposely hemmed me in. I gave chase and managed to overtake him. Slammed on the brakes and blocked his way. This was around midnight so the road was empty. Got out of car ready for fist fight. The other guy wore a wifebeater and got out of his car but only partially. Good, a cowardly bully. I went over hands in my pocket, fingering my pocket knife. Saw movement in the back seat of his car. Fucker had his wife and 5 y.o. daughter crying in the back seat, their hands on the ears in fear. Came to my senses immediately and told him next time you wanna fight, keep your wife and kids home dipshit. Drove off but later got the shakes due to adrenalin withdrawal.

Didn't really fight, but I did shoot a guy and got away with it.

Yeah. A few fights with my brother. Most of it was just blowing off pent up steam or sparring, the worst it ever got was him giving me a black eye and me giving him a bloody nose.

You do know that pic is total bullshit and it's just some faggot who wanted that to happen right?

All the time up until I got suspended for like the 3rd time and was threatened with expulsion from middle school and stopped.

you're a psycho
duterte pls go

Quite a few times in primary and high school. It's pretty standard for a guy in Australia

I won all of them but one, but that was because I generally targeted people smaller than me since I was a bit of a manlet back then and only had my growth spurt at 16. The one fight I did lose was against a 6'3" rower. He spear tackled me into the ground, I immediately got concussed and forgot everything that happened for the week before

Way too many when I was younger. I was admittedly a piece of shit tho that always took matters physical when people were confrontational. Also needed to back up friends that did stupid shit when drunk. Got my nose broken, broke some guys jaw and had to pay 6000€, everything else is pretty minor.

I don't to listen to you anymore mutt.

I’m an intimidating non white so crackers are afraid to fight me

4 times
Once as a kid (won)
Another as a friendly in high school just to see who was stronger (lost but not blacked out, just kept falling on my ass)
Once in France, this guy had his van parked and while walking with my friend i quickly looked in the mirror for like half a second to see if I had food in my teeth, this pissed off the guy in the drivers seat and so he came out to fight me, I knocked that french manlet out (most POWERFUL i've ever felt :( it was with one punch too)
Last time was at a party because some guys ganged up on my friend, we stepped in to help and the cops broke it up

Lol dude theres no excuse for being beaten by a 10 year old, you're his bitch

t. the guy who got beat up

>the millennial virgin vs the chad gen X

gen z*

oops meant gen Z
yes my bad, typo

>met a girl at a concert, her boyfriend was with her
>fell in love
>stole gf from this dude
>me and gf sit in a pub
>her ex walks in drunk
>calls her kurwa and tells me to go outside
>'alright'
>we are fighting in front of the pub, I get my lip smacked, I brake his nose
>pub owner tell us to fuck off
>we go drink somewhere else

It just keeps getting better and better.
forums.nexopia.com/threads/i-was-knocked-out-by-a-10-year-old-how-do-i-get-over-the-embarrassment.4662/
forums.nexopia.com/threads/i-was-knocked-out-by-a-10-year-old-how-do-i-get-over-the-embarrassment-part-2.5791

tip: if a girl is willing to leave her bf for you, chances are she'll be willing to leave you for another guy as well

We are together for 6 years and marrying in December
her ex was a douchebag

I have already been into 18 street fights in my life

they always tell you that, you europeans have paternity tests there right? do it once the creature pops out to be on the safe side.

I don't feel like talking about my past gozaru.

>samurai7.jpg
are you trying to trick us

o-oro? I'm not hiding anything gozaru

you should only marry a girl if she is a virgin, or was a virgin when you met her

what if shes a virgin but shes been fingered by a bunch of guys in high school

what if she had anal sex

some nigger threw a golf ball at me. He missed, then I went up to him and punched him in the throat. Kids used to bully me, but after beating up a kid that they hated worse then me, I somehow became popular. Honestly I'm glad I almost collapsed that fuckers treachea because my life has been a breeze since then.

what i think is more likely is that you probably got beat up by him for saying "nigger" and are now a fat pathetic NEET faggot that has hundreds of anime reaction images saved on his harddrive that he spams all day but wrote this little masturbation fantasy so you could feel a little less suicidal than the past few years

well, he wasn't actually a nigger. But I refer to him as one because always would pose as one.

WE

WUZ BLACK PEEPO

A few in school. Won all of them because barely anyone knows how to fight, I don't really either. Just keeping a stable stance and throwing decent punches ensures victory. Also: don't get tackled and keep an eye on their friends.

You don't even need to hurt them that much, most people are pussies and won't commit (especially bullies) if it's painful.

I used to be in a lot of fights back in military school. I was bullied at the time for being taller than normal, until I started beating up everyone who messed with me. Ended up being the “future school shooter” kid for a while, but at least nobody tried anything with me ever again. Even became semi-popular years later, when puberty stopped fucking with my body.

I was in a lot of minor fights throughout the junior high and high school but now that I think about it I was never punched in the face. Somehow subconsciously I wanted to protect my teeth so I've always subduded my opponents to the ground where I was mostly wrestling them.

Unironically go out on a weekend not to drink but to jump into brawls that happen. I am a sadomasochist

Bruce is right no one knows how to fight

What the actual fuck is that forum? This looks like a real fuckig story with cat lady and child rapist wannabe posters. Wow, i might actually start posting there

Never had any real normal 1v1 fisticuffs.

I remember in middle school I argued with this black kid. So in the hallway he punched me from behind and ran away, and then later ran back and punched me from behind again. Ultimately punched me 3-4 times. I didn't do anything at that time. I think he thought just because he'd get in sucker punches I'd go down but I didn't.

Later on, high school, some kid mouthed off to me in a particularly snarky way I hit him with the palm of my hand. It wasn't that hard, nothing like an actual punch, but it clearly pissed him off, considering what followed. Nothing happened right away, but when I turned my back and started to leave he jumped off a table on me. I think he thought I'd fall over and he'd be on top of me and would be able to pummel me, but I stayed upright, so he was grabbing me by the hair. I swung around and threw him into some tables and chairs, he was getting back up so I grabbed him and threw him again. As I was approaching him when he was on the ground someone got in-between us to break it up, so I stopped.

>marrying in december
Fathering anyone else's kids yet?

how did that bear mode guy not floor that cunt in one hit

Never
Fighting is for niggers and 3rd-worders

>be riding on my bike cross country trying to lose fat on my ass cuz I dont want to be mistaken for american
>be passing a farmer on his combine
>he has two stray mutts running around nearby freely
>one of them starts chasing me trying to bite @ my ankle
>fuckign stop my bike, pull out my Walther PPS and pope a few rounds in it.
>put my pistol away, give the redneck on the combine a dirty look and peddle away.

shit felt islamic as fuck

why normie men do what they do for a few minutes to nut in a bitch I will never understand.

must be some sort of biological cloock tickign thing, I broke mine long ago.

I am master of my flesh, captain of my boat

some aboriginal dude glassed me with a jagged passion pop bottle so i pulled it out of my shoulder and glassed him back

No but get beaten alot.

are you the sultana of brunei?

No but I will soon become the sultan of europe.

>be walking home with a friend after a night out
>some raggar shitmobile passes us, slams on the brakes about 20m in front of us and reverses back
>6 dudes jump out of the car and start yelling about us giving them the finger or some shit
>tell them to fuck off, they obviously don't and fists start flying
>get tied down to a grappling match on the ground with one of them
>one of his m8s kicks me on the head and then proceeds to stomp the fuck out of me after I fall off the guy
>meanwhile my friend got the shit punched out of him
>got 3 broken teeth, broken nose and a pretty decent concussion
Real class acts, especially considering we were 16 and they in their late 20's-early 30's. I've been in plenty of other drunken brawls but this is the one that makes for any sort of story other than
>punch dude
>dude punches me
>wrestle a bit
>punch/get punched some more
>fight ends because x

>be 8 years old
>riding my bike slowly
>some 20-something junkies grabs my bike by the stern intending to steal it
>tell him to fuck off
>he punches me leting off my stern
>grab my stern and ride away

That was éonly serious fight where somehting was at stake I was ever in. Of course I beated and got beaten by some assholes at a school, but that dosn6t really count does it?

serves you right for giving them the finger

I once kicked a homeless guy in the ass in Finland, does that count?