If dinosaurs existed today, do you think we would be farming them?

if dinosaurs existed today, do you think we would be farming them?
pic related, big bronto steaks

Not if cows and other farm animals exist too

Too much work when we have cows, pigs, and chickens.

I’m sure their meat would be very rough

If people farm stuff like emu then yeah people totally would.

Yeah, good luck trying to hold them in. There's a reason we don't farm boars or buffalos for example.

The problem is ''friendly'' dinosaurs would be gigantic and hard to contain and feed.

And the dinosaurs that look like an ostrich or like an emu would be agile and dangerous predators.

But yeah a bullet to the head would be enough.

India is a major buffalo beef exporter.

I have read once that the dinosaurs are not really scaly reptilians but had some feathery patches, would the Mc nuggets be made of ground dinosaurs chicks?

they wouldnt be able to survive cause of the massive differences in oxygen levels

Technically, not only do we farm them, but they're also the most widespread meat on the planet

I think that there would be a farm as some people like exotic meats and whats more exotic than dinosaur?

If they were still around homo sapiens would not even exist

yumm!
we give them oxygen masks m8

Not all dinos had feathers. Don't believe the propaganda.

Yes we would. We would eat them to extinction.

Don't let the food industry know about this or we'll have Jurassic Park in 5 years

Will do my best not to, but we have to accept that this area, just like history is full of hypotheticals and unlikely scenarios.

Imagine Exploding dinosaurs in both wars lmao

I'm sure the Brazilian would've made some sopa de dinosauro

Even the ancient horseshoe crab ends us on dinner plate and their blood harvested.
>t-rex rides stops ISIS truck attacker
Would be really amusing

A white negro?

That's china since I recall some news about Gobi desert dwellers making dino fossil into dragon soup.

Are you a cracker?
Literally the only reason why we exist is the extinction of dinosaurs, our ancestors were smaller than rats because they had to become small to escape from mega predators like dinosaurs. Those niggas literally genocided 99% of the mammals

Have you ever eaten chicken soup?

Well that's dinosaur soup

>Sopa de frango uma delícia!

Dinosaurs never existed.

No, they would have gone extinct alongside holocene megafauna (Mammoths, giant sloths, etc) except for maybe some few African species you wouldn't be able to domesticate. Large animals on bronto scale grow slowly and would've had relatively small populations, they could have never whitstood the pressures of human harvesting in our pre-historic stage.

And that's assuming they could've survived amongst quaternary mammals in the first place, movie memes aside real world wolves would've ripped raptors to pieces and a saber tooth tiger could've probably brought down a T-rex, the fauna we evolved with is in some respects the deadliest the planet has ever seen, so whether it would've been dolphins wrecking ichtyosaurs and eagles smashing pterodons, dinosaurs could've never survived our environment, on just how much diseases evolved since their time they'd be dropping like flies. In terms of metabollic rates they would never be able to compete with modern animals, including their own avian descendants.

Leaving those aside let's say you could have dinosaurs and that they did survive, small ones would be no different than turkeys or chickens in terms of farming, large ones you could keep free range in large reserves to collect at intervals, tho it probably wouldn't be economical as an actual staple.