Press S to spit on his grave

S

F

KARA BOGA WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU

New leader

Bummer i thought it was for real.

It is twitter.com/dewamavhinga/status/930620703736516609

is he a wh*Te cuck

>anyone save for the insane lefties crying about the passing of "black Hitler" who ruined Rhodesia

>mugabe is safe
> targeting criminals around Mugabe
No its not

>rhodiesia
no such thing. it was always BLACK man's land and all did MUGABE (PBUH) was to take back his lands from cracKKKers.

>Rhodesia

No such thing

G

No. He is a BLACK warrior who personally slaughtered the wh*te invaders in 1980.

Thank god. But if he dares to harm or disrespect MUGABE (PBUH) the curse of KARA BOĞA will follow him everywhere he goes even the afterworld.
Mugabe is based man

I would have preferred if they just waited for him to die and let people vote for a new leader instead of another ZANU nutcase coming in

wasn't his wife trying to wrestle for succession after his death?

Yeah, but I don't think Mugabe's supporters would have gone for that at all

Rid the country of the wh*toid menace. We truly lost a great man today.

Wasn’t it wasn’t his fault. Public pressure forced him to push the whites out. Mugabe for most of his tenure was simply trying to stabilize the country.

The coup after him will probably be far worse. Sub-Saharan Africans simply aren’t capable of governing themselves and managing a society without people from outside holding their hands.

Only tv signal across Zimbabwe tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=uL379NLjwCM

>Rotary dial phone

why are africans so useless?

It's colonization fault.

they were useless BEFORE colonization

fucks didn't even invent the wheel

HE STILL LIVES

tbf even civilizations in the americas didn't invent the wheel

From althistory forums:

The thing you have to remember about Mugabe is that he is a classic case study in how heroes become villains. Mugabe was a national hero in 1980. He was the man most responsible for gaining independence for Zimbabwe, and his ZANU party governed over a period of relative prosperity in the 80s to the early 90s.

There was some corruption, and the lingering guerilla war with a rival faction was troublesome, but eventually they were welcomed into the governing coalition. Zimbabwe didn't start heading for trouble until 90s, once the IMF started interfering with the country. It's structural adjustment packages and austerity programmes damaged Zimbabwe's ability to provision social services.

Inflation became problematic after the IMF suspended loans to Zimbabwe because the government refused to adopt neo-liberal austerity programmes greatly cutting the provision of social spending like education and health spending.

Finally, things reached a tipping point when Tony Blair's Labour government reneged on Britain's committment to fund land reform programmes in Zimbabwe as an indemnity for years of colonisation and white rule. When this happened, Mugabe reacted in the wrong way, and whole sale confiscated the remaining white controlled farms.

Lacking the human resources to teach the new farmers how to properly manage the land, the confiscation was a complete disaster. That is the genesis of Zimbabwe's modern troubles. I really don't see any way for Mugabe to not be the leader of Zimbabwe short of him not being a significant political player at all. And that's no guaruntee that the scenario would play out differently with a different leader.

You left out the part where Mugabe did nothing to stem the violence that pushed whites out.

They invented a proper civilization and a calendar though.

People don’t understand just how incredible of an invention the wheel was. The most common accepted theory among ancient historians is that it that the invention of the wheel only ever originated in one place, and knowledge of it spread around the world.

The genius of the wheel isn’t >hurr just make a round stone and BAM you got a wheel. It’s how you make a wheel spinning around an axel. Most people today even with knowledge of the wheels existence would probably struggle to make wheel turning around an axel function work without using google.

S

Utter nonsense, he was never a fucking hero. He murdered tens of thousands of the Ndebele right after he came to power.

Bullshit. You don't have a clue what you're talking about. There was a black-white coalition government before his communists took hold. All he wanted was power and everyone mentally competent (including the educated blacks) knew it.

It's just bait, save your energy

Sometime they can, look at current Rwanda, it's quite an interesting country right now.

That looks more like a Hawaiian shirt than military camouflage.

Is this the best accurate representation of Rhodesia:
youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc

Das rite
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

They actually did invent a wheel but it was mostly for toys. They had no animals to domesticate well irl.

You had one job South Africa. You let your brother die.

AGUANTE MUGABE NO ME IMPORTA NADA VIEJA

S. The man was human garbage and will burn in hell.

Completely wrong

He was mildly popular. Even some of the whites used to call him "good old bob"

JELLO PIDDIN POP

S

>that sticker on the TV frame
Did you borrow your TV from Media Markt?

More instances of Gukurahundi would solve many problems in the real world. The only thing Mugabe did wrong was become insane and paranoid of old age. Still not a worse leader than Bokassa, Macías Nguema or Taylor.

S

S

MY WHITE CRAKKKA ASS IS ON FIIIIIIIIIIRE!!!!

S

> conveniently forgetting that Bob is our guy

> five billion zimbabwean dollars have been added to your bank account

That's like 0.04€
I mean 0.02€
no, 0.006€

He had good taste in sport at the very least

Why? He looks cool. What did he do to you?

There's a Zimbabwean that lives in Australia that posts here occasionally. Go ask him about why he doesn't live in Zimbabwe anymore

S
t. communist youth

S

No not him!

Nah, he just hates crackers, thats all. Hes cool. I like him.

S

I dont understand. Are we on Sup Forums?

*boom*

non lo Sputo che lo profumo

S

>What did he do
What commies usually do when kept in power for too long. Turned modern prospering country into his own property, and literal hellhole.

F :^)

Rhodesia was cancer.

Mugabe is cancer

For real?
Or is it Turkish coup the african safari edition?

yep, happened hours ago

military trucks rolled into Harare and seized him

Rhodesia was worse cancer. Named after a homo Cecil John Rhodes who went to Africa to fuck Black men.

Rhodesia when?

I am sure that free people of Zimbabwe enjoy paying billions for a slice of bread. Oh wait, that was such embarrasment that Zimbabwe actually switched to evil imperialist money over their own.

still better than wh*Teoid Ian Smith

S

S

S

S

S