What did Norm mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VkSMSbFV_q0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How did he get a trademark on "dry humor"? Seems a bit unfair to be honest. And why doesn't he sue all the other comedians that use it?

RIP comedy

youtu.be/VkSMSbFV_q0

not a fan?

the one time i need netflix.

the way he gets indignant at his guests for laughing at the offensive jokes is pure kino

also once this comes out the episodes of his podcast he recorded like a year ago should be coming out sometime after

DENNIS?

>Click here
what are you, some kind of real jerk

you know Adam Egret had to go back to jerking off punks under the queensboro bridge for fifteen dollars a man

Does this mean we finally get more podcasts after the 9th?

i sure hope so. Im more looking forward to the podcast than the special desu

>tfw started my free month netflx trial two days ago and will be able to watch the new hot girls wanted docuseries, new norm stand up and war machine for free

hype train

war machine comes out may 26

Reminds me of that tragedy

Norm's podcast is a bit hard to watch because of how much shit they give Adam Eget. Norm has no mercy

you could already watch all those things for free by oterrnting them

Now don't laugh at this next part

The best is Todd Glass and his Jim Ping impersonation

well he is a holocaust denier

Both Glass and Saget stepped all over Norm's jokes. I hate that shit, especially with the "analyzing"
>Oh, it's like an anti joke
We know, dumbass, that's why we're laughing

Todd Glass is shit but that episode is still my favourite because Norm is able to get him so riled up

the best episodes are the ones where he is fucking with his guests

you're a freakin genius

who else started using "good lord"

I love when he reads an offensive joke and the guest gets upset and he says something like "well this was written a long time ago"

>norm telling those black jokes while fred willard is visibly nervous