JUST

JUST

yeah OP, poor Val showed up in a shitty event and bought a porsche.

how will he ever recover

>spend 5 hours around smelly nerds for a sportscar
he sure is just....i guess?

Poor Val. They had to drag him out of his wheelchair to take this picture. Viscious nerds.

what an ashole.

i bet he burnt those clothes after that

he's actually a decent actor

He lost some weight

based

chemo will do that

no way some stupid convention pays him a salery worth a Porsche, this guy is lying lmao

he prob bought some used craigslist shit senpai desu

I went to the Scottish comic-con and it was like 20 quid for a photo with some fag off doctor who.

Val could probably get 100 dollars for a photo.

Photo takes about 26 seconds so that's 1108 photos over 8 hours. 2 days would get you 200 grand

>porsche
thought they only made cars.

It's a joke. A sign of autism is not knowing when someone is joking or being able to pick up on social cues along with not understanding emotions.

You got the tism.

Probably had to do a few.

Imagine being flown out to a city, put up at a hotel with all expenses paid, just to spend a few hours shooting the shit with random people at a con. At the end of it you get a check for 10 grand and spend a day or two seeing the city sights. So you do it 7 or 8 times spread out over a year. Boom, car for nothing.

People get paid a hundred grand to speak for an hour at a political luncheon. An actor getting paid enough to buy a sports car on a convention circuit is totally believable.

not Porsche money, but he probably got like $20k for showing up

Hi Val.

>or: how i paid for my chemo

fyi most stars get a booking at a hotel, but have to pay for it and their travel expenses out of pocket. I know the thread it spicy memes, but just saying.

con scene sucks for making actual money.

this.

this right here is why jonathan frakes and brent spiner look haggard as fuck nowadays. the con circuit is basically partying and fucking while getting paid for it.

Being around people like in OP's picture makes me actively homicidal, I wouldn't do it for a 20 fucking porsches.

I think you are the one with autism here my friend.

>con scene sucks for making actual money.
some get paid literally hundreds of thousands of dollars to show. just need to plan and deal. the marvel people probably get several hundreds of thousands for a weekend. tons of money in it.

Honestly admitting it like that (even though we know thats why they do this shit) publicly is pretty based

Kind of sad that a guy like Val Kilmer has to do shit like this.

that's the cost of getting sick in America

>get paid to show up

its worth it

Billy Dee was charging suckers $100 for a personalized voicemail

not really. He knows that those comic con gigs are kind of pathetic so he acts edgy.