Explain yourselves

Explain yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-stgUx5gEQA
youtube.com/watch?v=12VeNY-QoYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lot's of people in Detroit, Lansing, Flint, Grand Rapids, Ann Arbor, Dearborn, etc vote blue while everyone else votes red. There's a clear distinction between the poor people in Detroit voting democuck and the smug assholes in Ann Arbor voting democuck though

No why the hell did you guys pass during the RNC?

I didn't realize the blue was supposed to be "democrat", and I thought he was asking us to explain why the state is split up like that and I honestly couldn't remember.
I'm from Dearborn and lived in Ann Arbor and they're a lot more lefty in Ann Arbor. I wouldn't say Dearborn is much different than most other Detroit suburbs though. Idk how the arabs vote.

It's man with an oven mit trying to catch a flying bat right?

Fuck this shit state, Dearborn and Detroit should be cleansed

keweenaw reporting

Ann Arbor too.

Fuck them all

If you turn your head to the side it actually looks like two mittens kinda. Okay, it's a stretch. No one lives up there but an elder race of gnomes anyway though.
Dearborn is pretty nice, at least the west side is.

Dearborn muslims are top tier

Too many fucking muzzies for my liking.

Here

The fuck is wrong with you

mostly cucks and pussies

and Caldeans....did I spell that right?

If you look at the negative space it looks like a chicken.

u bawkin up the wrong trees user

get it

cuz weed

Rock here

I live in saint joe, so its white as fuck over here. Southwest Michigan is beautiful wine and beer and beach country

thats a nice picture,

The worst of them are just brown rednecks honestly.
youtube.com/watch?v=-stgUx5gEQA
I dislike Islam, but the Muslims in Dearborn aren't the devout, sharia-imposing kind that apparently plague Europe. My school had a culture of mutual racist humor accepted by students and teachers alike that I think helps the white and arab populations gel more. There was some racial fighting though. I think one time a dude threw a rock at some Christian protestors during a muslim event as well, but considering the population, you would expect there to be a lot more hostility.

Holy shit, that's comfy.

No it's not, it's cold as fuck.

I go to Henry ford and can tell you that the Muslims in my school are slutty,and male arabs are beta and weak as fuck,they let black people walk all over them and treat them like shit

Looks like hell on earth tbqh

They passed so the state of New York could put Donald Trump, who is from New York, over the delegate limit.

The niggers in my city (Flint) are all pieces of trash that vote for "muh programs" because they cant pass a drug test to get a job.

What's here to explain about the best state in the union? We're also going to go red this year

We call that area michistan for a reason.

Upper Penisula is either a rifle or a pistol if using your hands.

When running for nationwide office (House, Senate, White Houe) you cannot dog whistle. You have to outright state niggers/browns/fags to get that vote to count.

If not expect Dearborn (Sandniggers), Detroit (Niggers), and Ann Arbor (Jew$) to vote for you.

kek

whats wrong with michigan goy?

>grew up in based oakland county
>rich republicans

life was good for a time.

You should live down in the South for a while. You'll learn to appreciate the cold.

"Dearbornistan" is the preferred term, thank you.
Ann Arbor isn't Jews, it's college students and stoners.

I'm typing this from Gainesville Florida. The heat is really not that bad, but I do miss the cyclical feel of four seasons.

they miscounted and told new agencies before hand they wanted new york to put trump over the limit

God damn it now I'll never unsee it!

left out the "h"

I've talked with so many people from Florida, and I still can't understand how you guys survive down there.

It's fucking 90+ outside right now, and it's killing me.

It hasn't broken a hundred in the 7 or so months I've been here. Dearborn's winters are depressing to me, but I think there's some kind of cathartic thing going on that I need.

>My school had a culture of mutual racist humor accepted by students and teachers alike that I think helps the white and arab populations gel more.

>school ... helps the white and arab populations gel more.

I'm also keen to see downtown Ann Arbor in snowfall again, just cause I really like the way it looks with all those neat streetlights they have there and people in coats walking around.

Too many niggers and Muslims

I did say that. That is true.

Sometimes when I get depressed about the fact that I live in Windsor, I just think "well, I could be living on the other side of the river" and suddenly life isn't so bad.

Michigan is shit.

Garden city reporting in

Longest bridge in the world, you crossover from civilization into Africa

A fucking leaf!

people actually live in flint?

>lives near Detroit
>michigan
a fucking leaf. Every time

keweenawfag reporting in
>not living in a 90+% white area
>not embracing the cold

youtube.com/watch?v=12VeNY-QoYA

The joke goes: What is the longest bridge in the world?

The Ambassador Bridge. It goes from Canada to Africa.

Might move to sault ste marie is it degenerate there?

>tfw from Grand Haven in West Michigan
>95% white
>Ottawa County healthiest county in the State
>most conservative county in State

Our RNC chair is a member of the Romney family. Looks like they're still salty.

I have no worries about walking alone at night anywhere in Windsor, but fucking hell I'd never go anywhere alone in Detroit no matter the time of day. I get fucking panic attacks whenever I have to stop when driving in Detroit anywhere but downtown, always expecting some dindu to run up to my window and jack my car.

A fucking meme!

Saline fag here, feels good desu

the good thing bout Chaldeans is their IQ is white level so they end up growing out of the anti-white teenage hatrid and integrate into society.

the niggers are hopeless tho.

my house is in the background

What a mean person. Probably a college student.

Same shit.

Only Detroit metro and Flint metro and Lansing metro.

West MI is nice

Birmingham, MI reporting in.

I can see a parked Porsche and a Ferrari from my condo balcony. God damn it feels good being in a rich white neighborhood. Feels like a new planet away from the Detroit niggers.

Most everyone is scared of Detroit. It's the second most violent city in the nation next to Flint, last time I checked.
This is what happens when your city's economy is based on one thing though, I guess.

You're literally 15 minutes down the same road from them. Once they finish taking over Royal Oak/Berkley, they'll come for you.

Can confirm, Hollandfag reporting

you're screwed, the hacker known as Sup Forums has already reversed searched your home via google street view

it's not actually my house, I just say that every once and a while to make people nervous as they try and figure out which neighbor browses Sup Forums

Kalamazoo here. This is true.

>Windsor: White Suburb of Detroit
>Canada: 90% of country population lives on American Border
>Country is literally a white suburb of America

Was there an Air Zoo this year? Also, your city was hard to navigate

Still there AFAIK.

who here /lapeer/ here?

Grand Rapids was empty. It was almost North Korea-esque, like it was being portrayed as nice on the surface but behind the curtain everything is just shit.

Windsor is based on that same thing which is why I need to leave as soon as I'm done uni...

Wow... an American on Sup Forums admitting that Canada is whiter than them?! Props to you!

>Grand Rapids
>Voting democrat

Choose one

Canton here. This is true.

Can't wait until I become an old fuck and retire up north.

>North Korea-esque
Confirmed for never been to Grand Rapids. Lived here for 8 years. It is really nice.

I've been, saw Rush there a few years back. It was nice, like I said, but the downtown was empty even in mid-day.

Dearborn is a city of two stories. Most people know about the arabs, but not many know about the conservative white people that still make up a large part of this city.

>I'm one of those white people

>I am the frontline vanguard against happenings in America

>Implying there aren't a sizeable number of red-blooded Americas armed to the teeth waiting at a moment's notice to blunt the sharpest edges of the Islamic sword if it decides to try anything funny.

No-one will know our names, but we will hold them until completely consumed, buying the rest of Michigan the time necessary to stop the threat.

Only been here for 8 years. People who have lived here all their lives say the downtown used to be shit 10 years ago. The local billionaires have put a lot of effort revitalizing the downtown area.

Grand rapids is great

What the fuck is with those blackhawks patrolling over the river, over to dearborn then back around all of the time? I assume it must be some sort of internal monitoring because God knows that our side of the border is not the threat here.

This was only about 4 years ago. Who knows, maybe it was just a lazy day and I got the wrong image.

I had no clue Windsor was bad.
I live right across the river but I've never been there.
Yeah, I'm white from Dearborn too. Probably chill out though. Most other places nearby in Michigan are also white and Christian. They won't do anything.

It's empty during the day because practically everyone is working. Also I was at that Rush concert :^)

Stay strong, white man.

I'll be buying an AR soon, I'll defend my home from kebab till I die

reporting in lads

>Seeing pics from your hometown

Fuck I miss it. Fucking Detroit is a leftist shithole. They salt the roads, they bitch about 1 inch of snow, car insurance is through the roof, all hospitals have retardedly long ER wait times, the roads are shit and the "plows" are tiny little manlet trucks, and nobody goes shooting down here.

Fuck the trolls, fuck the niggers in Detroit the UP should have left with WI and MN to form the Superior state.

>>St Joe
>>White
Nigga you across the bridge from Benton Harlem, pretty much at ground zero in chimp out

It's not actually bad, relative to what you live every day anyway. It's just that the central part of the city has been deteriorating ridiculously quickly recently with an influx of immigrants from everywhere but white nations (of course). It's not that bad though because even the places that look run down are still safe. I'm just tired of this place desu.

I was in the 3rd row. My favourite concert next to Muse in Toronto! :)

I took sailing lessons out of the Grosse Pointe Yacht Club when I was 14 and 15. Good times...

and all the liberals said walls don't work

mah nigga, Edwardsburg here

Try the UP next winter m8

the way i see it
wisconsin is the one that should be explaining

West Dearborn's not bad either. I feel very safe there.
>Tfw didn't go to last Rush tour cause the tickets were way too expensive and now probably will never see them live
I want to. The farthest north I've ever been is Mackinac. I just don't know where I would live in the UP.

unions and dindus

Was Livingston now delta country.

To be honest, I don't know much about Wayne County aside from the shit parts of Detroit and Dearborn...
I feel sorry for the whites caught up in the mess there though.