Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

life gave him everything he could have ever imagined and he threw it away because of a spilled drink

That was disproved and he was found not guilty on two counts of murder in the first degree.

Why did he kill his friend though

He was still convicted of another and sentenced to life imprisonment without parole

>because of a spilled drink

He was a fucking thug before that. He probably did kill those other two guys and they couldn't get enough to prove it.

He proved he was a punk by going out like a bitch.

AHAHAHAHA fucking dipshit beaners. No wonder that whole continent is a giant shithole.

Jon Huertas

That conviction will be vacated soon, and his family will get to keep whatever pennies he had left.

They weren't that close.

They had enough. They also had a star witness who was just as shady and slightly more retarded than Aaron Hernandez.

What the fuck was he thinking?

Laces out

On what grounds?

>They weren't that close
But why did he kill him

do they disown convicted murderers in murrica?

to cover up the first two murders

Google it, but because he hadn't gone through appeal yet, they just drop it.

Christ, what a fucking idiot

>it's a TRUE CRIME AND BIOPIC story

fuck off, I am so sick of this shit

hollywood is co creatively bankrupt they have to use real life stories. It's fucking pathetic.

Who?

>implying a 30 for 30 on the rise and fall of aaron hernandez wouldnt be interesting
Id like to hear more about his past honestly, how we went from wannabe thug to NFL star but couldn't shake the influence of friends from the hood. Id watch it....

Do you think he regretted it? like REALLY regretted it? like calling himself stupid and hitting himself in the head several times per minute.

Oh man.

That trigger discipline. On a Glock no less.

One less beaner, how this spic made millions I don't know.

ITT Masshole Hatriotfag defending a cold blooded murderer.

I hope so

Literally no one is defending him

>Superbowl baller in the most famous bandwagoned team in the U.S, have literally everything and set up for life
>Murder someone because "muh narco cultura"
>Get life in prison, hang yourself

Jesus Christ.

Diego Luna

To add to that, think of how bad it could have been, you know if he hadn't been convicted of murder.

Gun goes off, his left ear is fucking deaf. He can't line up on the right side anymore and hear Brady make call changes.

So dumb.

>When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong

David Carradine

The haircut is very Shane Bernthal, but Shane doesn't have the face of a Mexican gang banger.

What story is there to fucking tell?
>There was a guy
>Guy was raised in a shitty environment and became a law breaking thuggish punk
>But he was really good at football
>Professional sports companies in America don't look at moral fiber when looking to hire, so the NFL recruited him
>Having millions of dollars doesn't change who you are, so the young punk did more young punk things as a millionaire and went to jail

Wow so mysterious.

What astounds me is how such a hothead nigger made it as far as he did in life.

>pennies

>he still had a better life than 99% of this board

> someone get this hothead outta here

> he gets himself outta here

Damn. I wanted OJ Simpson 2.0

There wasn't going to be anyways. He was still convicted to life without parole. He just got acquitted of further murder charges, but it ultimately meant nothing to that faggot anyways

>That was disproved and he was found not guilty on two counts of murder in the first degree.

The defense really didn't disprove anything, Baez just flimflammed another jury on a circumstantial but obvious case like he did with Casey Anthony.

I mean, they were still trying to appeal and try to get a new trial on the one he was convicted. Not many chances but he at least could have done it later for my enterteinment.

rest in piss spick faggot

>portraying an imbecile who threw his life away in a sympathetic light

sounds very ESPN