Tfw the best source of news on earth is on a nazi anime imageboard

tfw the best source of news on earth is on a nazi anime imageboard

how is this even possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stranger than fiction my friend

and we do it for free...

I'd love to see a legitimately, completely unbiased news channel. That's an oxymoron though.

Reddit isnt a nazi forum.

noone can control nor leash the level of autism of this board, hence we have the raw unfiltered dissens the world needs.

it's also not an anime imageboard

its because we are normal average people connecting with other average normal people
our information sharing doesnt go through 8 layers of censorship or management with an agenda
thats why Sup Forums is so great as an information bastion

now watch my pic

No such thing. Even a perfectly factual broadcast can easily be biased by what it chooses to highlight as important. There will always be bias, intentional or otherwise.

Because the mass media is just that fucked now. Gerring anything other than the weather from a major news network is just folly anymore.

Sure kid

Freedom

Reddit is not an anime imageboard

its because we are normal average people connecting with other average normal people

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Best laugh I've had all day

I like the rest of your post to and agree with it

This site is literally the last bastion of truly open and honest discussion.

If you are able to sift through the trolling, shilling, and humor, you will discover a level of truth that is unattainable anywhere else in the world.

Shit, I've seen existential debates on fucking Sup Forums that rivaled the discourse in a graduate level philisophy seminar.

The great thing about this site, and the thing that keeps the normie masses away (for the most part), is that all of this high level debate and political fact-finding is masked by an archaic site layout, no forms of flair or user accounts, and endless shitposting.

This site is a window into the collective subconscious and the pure truth, but the majority of people don't realize that, thank Christ.

>tfw the best source of news on earth is on a nazi anime imageboard

It really is and you get to say nigger, faggot, and kike.

What a time to be alive.

reuters.com/
RT.com

Closest I can think of off the top of my head

CNN is also decent if you look past the shitty opinion pieces they often put on the front page

>CNN is also decent

Its because there really is no agenda here and vurtually no censorship (unless youre really off topic or its something illegal)

There are people from all over the world here at all times of the day as well. i was probably among the first to learn of the Turkish coup attempt when a random turkposter said they saw tanks and jets. long before it was ever in any news

its a double edged sword and not for those with delicate feelings but what makes this place great is that one can say whatever they want

Because jews

Not even joking

The world has gone crazy.
Don't think about it. Just roll with it.

We are a board of peace excuse you.

We do it all for the happenings ,
Better praise KEK for some more

Because even though it's biased, it's not funded by corporations or controlled by politicians.

Ok we aren't normal. Let's face it, most of us are outcasts. Some of us (not me) are a bit autistic too. But that's exactly why we see things clearer than most. While Chad and Stacy are busy with being filthy normies and fucking each others' brain out, we stand back, and think. That's what we do all day. When it comes to politics, phylosophy and even religion, we are better than normal.

Unfiltered news is what made us "nazis".

It's not even biased

It's just an ocean of piss you have to filter through

Eventually you learn to enjoy filtering through piss and then you become a wizard

its a place were people yell at each other and use facts as insults. what did you expect? people get so mad the do research and find sources to back up their claims

Sup Forums will destroy the NWO, mark my words. Meme magic and Lord Kek are more powerful than their false blood 'god.' Kek is truth.

My virginity was slain many times many years ago.

Knowledge is now my orgasms

>RT.com

Try AP instead, much better. Forbes is okay, but owned by Jews( Not exaggerating).

pepe = mao

I hope so

>wasn't jewish
Sounds good

This is a horrible source for information.
> pro tip; most of the news here is from the drudge report, Alex Jones, or brietbart.

>the best source of news on earth
there are regularly unsourced screenshots of fake articles posted that receive 200+ replies full of rage despite it being totally made up and no one bothered to ask for source (or even if there are people asking for source and it's pointed out that it's made up everyone else just ignores it and continues posting as if it's real)

not to mention all the underage retards posting /x/-tier conspiracy bullshit here

>lists 3 decent news sites that are infinitely better than the mainstream when the top articles on Sup Forums are buzzfeed and the Guardian

fuck off faggot

>Nazi anime

Close enough to Trips

This is 100% right

My entire meme folder is from Sup Forums

Does this guy even know what fucking communism is

Kek wills it

sauce on quote?

>not knowing that stalin was planning to genocide the jews

I know right. I share little to no opinions with most Sup Forumstards yet this is the first place I come for habbening and to get an honest account of world events. It's not even a conscious thing anymore. I literally trust nazi NEET faggots more than main stream media

Thats the exact reason why its a good news sauce.

> no agenda
Where did this meme come from?

Keks and liberal butthurt is payment enough for me.

Sup Forums is the NWO now.