Characters you weren't supposed to be rooting for but did

Characters you weren't supposed to be rooting for but did

Wow the walking dead looks much better, what happened?

Negan and Rick put their differences aside and realised the true evil was illegal immigrants

>no 720 no scope

fucking noob

what is this???

>Desierto

how the fuck have I not heard of that movie

looks fun, even if its pro-Spic propaganda

desierto

>pro-Spic propaganda

shame, could have been good if it was vice versa

I haven't seen it but I assume thats what it is

could be good to see beans getting rekt by Negan though

I keep putting off watching this because it just doesn't look like a good film. It looks like it has made for TV production value.

pic related
the only guy I respected in the whole series

lmao fuck yea
downloading now

watch "600 miles" if you wanna see mexicans getting btfo'd

but you are supposed to be rooting for him

if you weren't they wouldn't have put Tom Cruise in the role and wouldn't have made his character cool as fuck

kek

Yeah, Bruno was a stone psycho, but he did Guy a *big* favor by snuffing this bitch.

not being a poltard at all

this movie sucked apart from this character and all the good guys were annoying and unlikable

/agree

Hated cringebearjew so much

Quite honestly unless the hero is a somewhat conflicted character or a beacon of hope crushed by the emotional burden of doing what he does and struggling to make end's meet at the same time the good guys in movies are never that interesting

BUT IT'S A VICTIMLESS CRIME YOU JERK THEY WERE JUST DREAMERS

I disagreed with how harshly he exploited the guy, but it was a necessary experiment on a clearly dangerous entity. Bad end.

after seeing hebrewhammer I just laughed at bearjew knowing he's some diminutive little yid that zog assigned the role of "jewish power fantasy actor" to.

this is true except Hugo was pretty cool too

He did everything right.
Walt just cheated.

They made a movie about Ben "Everything Is Gonna Be All White" Garrison?

Nathan was a idiot.

Isn't the whole point of the movie to subvert the whole "Nazis 100% bad, Americans 100% good" theme in war films?

>ILLEGALS
>HUMAN

JUST ENFORCING THE LAW