twitter.com/MineCartMayhem/status/853559513408036865
twitter.com/DoctorWho_BBCA/status/854817955422642180
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cytu be/r/casualwhostream

TORCHWOOD EPISODES:
OUT OF TIME
ADRIFT

GET IN GET IN GET IN

What I would give to kidnap Nardole and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. Just terrible degradation and shameful acts. It would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn’t let him do it. If I could train a dog to rape on command, then I would totally do that as well, a really big dog like a mastiff. He would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. A big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal man, but to Nardole? Might as well be a dragon. I’d keep him in a cell and what’s more is that I would actually place a key inside with him but put it in a high place. Not extremely high but just ever so slight out of reach. It would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and feed him 99 cent store baby food. I’d also pick him like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I’d grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I’d rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I’d hold him down with one hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I’d force him to fight David Walliams to the death. Just so many things I would do.

Just got back from the premier. It's Enoch Powell.

Reminder cunt.

Here you go, user that wanted Pink/Fady:
imgur.com/KTDnmj4

(user this is pretty gay, why did you want this?)

starting in 10 mins

Holy shit I love this, thanks based Edge Lord.

Well, what do you think? :^)

>tfw the Fady drawing looks almost exactly like me
Christ, you're incredible.

>tfw now want NSFW drawings
NO. I MUST RESIST.

Uh, this is /who/, not tumblr.

>this is /who/

JUST STARTED

Out of time
Torchwood season 1 episode 10
its on on stream

NO FEMALE DOCTOR CONFIRMED

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/854790718937853952

it's Kris then

what the fuck is girly letters

>girlyletters
>girl

FEMALE DOCTOR CONFIRMED

>The discovery comes after a keen Doctor Who fan filed an official complaint to the Beeb with concerns switching the gender of the role would confuse his kids.

>And amazingly, a BBC worker wrote back and “assured” him it would be another man.

I want to be realistic here, this means precisely nothing. 13 won't be a woman but some random BBC complaints replier isn't going to know shit.

Even if this is true, and Joanne Coyne really is a BBC complaints official, look at the wording:

>there are currently no plans to have a female Doctor Who.

If they haven't hired the next Doctor yet, this statement is true, no matter who they end up hiring.

Threadly 13 reminder.

Also can I just say how fucking lame it is to send that in as a complaint when nothing has even happened? What's the point of the complaints service if people can write in about hypothetical episodes?

Especially since later in the very same article:

>Tellingly, all a BBC spokeswoman said on the matter was: “No casting decisions have yet been made on Series 11.”

So, no casting decisions have been made…and therefore, there are currently no plans to have a female Doctor, nor are there currently any plans to have a male Doctor.

yeah I was surprised to hear this

I saw Tom on The Last Leg a couple weeks ago, he seems like a cool funny guy

>being this new

And thank god for that

Thank you, darlings.

>Hey guys give this to Cloister next time he shows up

Oh boy. GB right now.

Doctor Who obsessive on Twitter.

I'm kinda let down but I really don't know who could have played "her". I don't like Kris Marshall that much.

i dont come here often, thats why
i bet calling someone new for the first time in your life gives you a boner you dirty kid

twitter.com/MineCartMayhem/status/853559513408036865

Holy fuck. It's gotta be Rosenthal.

stream
stream
stream
get into the stream
fukin nerds

What's happening? Am banned.

Does he really know anything?

Oh, come now. This is some report about "a complaint sent to some official" reported by the Sun (?), with no official response, and no actual letter.

The whole thing could be made up.

That Sun article has broken over there and the arguments have begun. They all want a female Doctor.

Can this meme please end

He met the actor/ actress chosen to play 13 when visiting the set. Allegedly.

Surely sweet mini matt wouldn't lie to us

No.

I support of a Hayley Doctor.

Yes it'll end when she's officially cast and /who/ all becomes united in their fapping

Are you sure you're not just support of a pair of stonking great tits? Have a wank and then seriously think if a female Doctor is a good idea or not

Hayley Doctor x Heather Companion would be GOAT

She has great tits? I hadn't noticed.

Being serious and speaking as a fan of Agent Carter and Black Mirror, I think she's a really good actress.

Of course it's all about your waifu, who fucking cares if she's a terrible actress with no personality as long as she's hot.

I would agree if she was a terrible actress. But she's not, she's actually very good.

I can't think of any reason for him to lie about this.

Doesn't strike me as someone who'd enjoy spreading rumours; seems an honest kid.

CASUALWHOSTREAM
WE ARE WATCHING TORCHWOOD EPISODE WRITTEN BY NOEL CLARKE

GB is REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing
kek

Do you honestly believe he is the one behind the account?

I'd be happy with Rosenthal, he was funny in Friday Night Dinner. Never seen him do a serious role but whatever. More interesting than Marshall or Buchan at least.
I'd prefer Ruth Bradley though.

Christ sake lads, give Kris a chance he will be good. They don't pick an actor for the Doctor if they're gonna be shit. They know what they're doing when it comes to the casting. There has never been a bad Doctor. Even Colin was good.

Hahaha they picked a Jewish guy who is white so people can't complain because it would be anti-Semitic. Good job BBC.

13th Doctor's first words ''Oy Vey''

Now we have a companion who is an:

1. Ugly
2. Sassy
3. Homosexual
4. Negress

Nice going, Moffat. I think I'm going to give this season a pass. The first episode was incredibly dull.

Bye.

WE ARE GOING TO LISTEN TO SCREENWRITING PODCAST WITH CHRIS CHIBNALL AS A GUEST
IN 20 MINS
/r/casualwhostream

Which one of you is sora2311 on GB? HE'S REEEEEING THAT IT WON'T BE A WOMAN

Who said I'm leaving /who/?

Why does Moffat overrepresent minorities?

This.
Still shitposting on /who/ but not watching that season.

What's /who/ with you?

It's Macra

Out of seven companions in NuWho only two are minorities

CHIBNALL PODCAST ON STREAM IN 8 MINS

Kek, everyone from here is joining the GB thread or what?

yes

Yes, and Martha was good.
>attractive
>normal-acting
>normal-sounding
>heterosexual
>female name for a female character

The exact opposite of "Bill".

yes

WE ARE LISTENING TO A MP3 FILE ON STREAM

Expect the doctor and companion to never be a combination of two white straight people ever again btw

Let's shitpost about Enoch. They'll be reeeeeing because we're not talking about a female Doctor and detailing the thread.

>posting on Gallifrey Base

www.doctor-who.live-classic-who-restoration-project-is-back

Don't. It's not worth it.

The tabloids are doing a better job of rumor shitposting then we ever could.

I think the user who was sending rumours to the tabloids last night had the right idea. If you really want to troll about Enoch, get the Sun or whoever to write an article about him, and then everyone will flip out about it far more than a couple of posters could ever trigger.

Oh I wasn't meaning to make them believe it would be Enoch, just to talk about Enoch more generally, how his Doctor would be and all that.

Bill is a transman. Bill is a dyke.

I was right. Everyone claiming the opposite was wrong. So progressive.

Goodbye Heather.

Goodbye... Bill.

When's Torchwood coming back?

Whats the thread called?

Guys what was the name of that alien instrument that the Doctor played in the band he was in where the Master was on drums, Gallifrey Academy Hot Five? This is bothering the fuck out of me.

>perigosto stick

It won't be the Walking Bridge woman because she is too busy with her own creative things outside of just acting (she is a playwrite, theatre producer etc). You can't take on a huge demanding role like Doctor Who and expect to be able to do much else besides during filming months, it is one of the reasons why Eccleston got so fucked off with it. Also as a show runner you don't want your lead actor coming up with lines they think "work better" every 5 seconds.

THANK YOU.

That was driving me insane.

twitter.com/DoctorWho_BBCA/status/854817955422642180

is this love

W H E W

I invented Doctor Who

>I'm holding out hope that it'll be a woman. Us men have had the privilege of 13 Doctors to relate to, it's women's turn now.

>Although, a Doctor with gender dysphoria would certainly be interesting, Like, a male Doctor who feels uncomfortable in their body for one series (inlcuding fem/enby pronouns) but regenerates into a woman at the end. Most Doctors see regeneration as death, but in this case they would be happy. I think that'd inspire transpersons everywhere.

Wow.

But now that we've seen Capaldi's art and hers, I demand to see Mackie and Lucas draw something. Even if it sucks, I'm OCD and need a complete set.

Is it in the left overs that Eccleston gets on a pillory naked? Saw that episode a few months ago and want to see the rest now.

Complete fucking shit.
Complaints go to the BBC Trust, not random "BBC workers" and they certainly dont write you little reassuring notes back. That isnt how it works.

>>Although, a Doctor with gender dysphoria would certainly be interesting

Tumblr was a mistake.

Really?

(...Wouldn't it make more sense if he regenerated into a woman's body and felt super uncomfortable with it, though...?)

>"You know what would REALLY improve Doctor Who? Giving the main character a mental illness!"

CHIBNALL TALKING TORCHWOOD ON STREAM

Gallifrey Base was a mistake