/v4/ + friends

wake up dummies edition

Other urls found in this thread:

xman.idnes.cz/ortolans-a-la-proven-ale-strnad-utopeny-v-konaku-fua-/xman-styl.aspx?c=A160319_143930_xman-styl_fro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

u returned

das rite

Bump?

wake up, sleepers

how was your sleep? also, do you know if it's possible to send a pocket knife to a czech friend(not sure what customs thinks of that) as a gift?

>v4
What is this thread for, anyway? Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, and Vatican City?

it's for visegrad 4: Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary.

you can send SS uniforms and all the recipient gets is a hold-up and having to sign a declaration that he or she's going to use it only for re-enactment, or collecting, or similar
a knife shouldn't be harder to send. Would be harder with guns, since you have to have an importer's license and you need to register the gun, but cold weapons aren't regulated this way

morning

jó reggelt

>firefox updated automatically
>all greasemonkey scripts disappeared
wtf

másálláh

>politicians are robing us in the open with a smile on their face
give me one (1) reason not to emigrate

Because they do that to all the goys everywhere but they do love gypsies more in the west ;3

i am awake

welcome to your thread

Stop saying that

whats the fertility rate for gypps over at you ?
here its like 3.5 because of how many die before reaching maturity
welcome to bread fren

The girl that saved an anotherwise trash anime
Morning
Welcome to my thread

Good morning

Around the same 3.0 while we have 1.4 max

and how many of your youth assinilate into their "culture"? : ^)

Like what ? Listen to gypsy music and act like one unironically?

xman.idnes.cz/ortolans-a-la-proven-ale-strnad-utopeny-v-konaku-fua-/xman-styl.aspx?c=A160319_143930_xman-styl_fro

>you will never eat the ultimate delicacy because of enviromentalists and animal walfere faggots

da

Well idk exact numbers but there are whipsies

Elaborate ánón

>take pic related
>jam it into tiny cage so it can’t even turn
>blind it with needless
>forcefeed it figs untill it bloats to up to four times its natural mass and is about to die from sheer fatness
>take it out of the cage and jams its beak into armagnac so it breathes it in its lungs
>roast the dying bird for 5 minutes
>pluck the bird
>put the whole thing into your mounth and slowly chew it experiencing the ultimate bliss

The legends say you go to hell for doing this, but it is well worth it.

>blind it with needless
Sound tasty tho

ZOG did 9/11

Great. All meat should be illegal.

wlasnie smaze watrobke a jutro solidny stek na obiad
jebac zwierzeta
chleptalem kiedys swieza krew malego kroliczka ktorego upolowalem

Zdechnij na zawał trupojadzie.

Because you are falling for the lebbit propaganda. Notice that only "beautiful and intelligent youths" protest against the establishment because it is cool. I would go alongside them if there could be any change, but no way the USR cucks could do any better and the romanian parliament was always teeming with corruption.

exactly
this place has been a corrupt shithole for centuries
id be willing to endure but its sacrificial generation after sacrificial generation

Fellas
Báječný album, nemá to chybu.
Zkuste si to kamarádi, 20 let a ještě vydává skvělou hudbu.

>pack of stray dogs start chasing me
>pedal like hell
>they catch up
>they turn out to be bros

so how was your day?

work as usual, I bought some for my colleague yesterday and said I don't want anything in return, it's my treat, but this morning she gave me two mini pizza thingies and two yoghurts that she bought for me which was quite nice.

going to pub after work to have a smažák with beer so it's gonna be based

fuck off spic, dumb retard

falklands is SERBIAN FUCK OFF!!!!!444!!!!

IA!!!!! DA!!!!!

bump

ever been in public transport while it had heavy crash?

>pitch black at 6:30
I hate winter

Deadass

>pitch black at 2017
I hate america

quite good

its fun imo

what

what

no

t.ork

t. Mordorország

Theres nothing with with hungary for hungarians ;3 or even greater hungary for hungarians

amerimutt cant withstand different weathers

>he still goes to european threads like /v4/ hoping to be treated seriously
>gets cucked by amerimongrel memes

0,33 l non alcoholic Heineken just 2,00 €

God damn it

>alcohol free shitty brand beer
just why?

Hello fiends.

*friends

Hello friend

Jó estét

Can one stop being a brainlet?

no

on the contrary, you seem to be the one who takes Sup Forums threads too seriously and came here to get offended by memes on my behalf.

maybe

busposting

gonna fail the exam tomorrow lads

Good luck

if you pass it femvak will forever love you.

If shit goes wrong you can always come to Austria and wash old people for minimum wage. We got your back Balazs.

Fuck me I hate this flag kill me now

I hate mine more

good luck

thanks

meh, i want a qt hun gf not slovak

i love mine

No.

Brainletness defines you. Once you stop being brainlet, you stop being you. Your very self is the problem, you should hate yourself and punish yourself by commiting suicide and painful and humilating way.

yeah alri mr. edgy

Poland is in top 15% of wealthiest countries, and in top 5% of safest countries. We're experiencing high economic growth, positive trade balance, salaries and standards of living are rising, birth rates are recovering, positive net immigration of people of European origin, very low unemployment and lots of opportunities.
Maybe we're not as wealthy as Western Europe or North America, but we are wealthier than almost everyone else. All of this while living in a country with 98% homogeneous population.

I love this country.

bravo!

nice

Always remember that you have a friend in America, even if 90% of Europe seems to hate you.

And the best thing about all of this is that it also more or less describes other /v4/ countries. Future is looking great!

retard

>positiveposting

How big is the possibility of getting beaten up if i dress up as Hitler?

I need to go to a costume party and i've got no idea what to wear

bee yourself

I'd say quite low, you'll be treated as a curiosity at worst and absolute madman at best. Go for it, assuming you can grow a proper Hitler mustache and have access to brown suit or black leather coat and a German officer hat.

>I don't know what to wear
>that means I should dress as Hitler
what kind of logic is this?

every pepik's hidden tendency

Do it faggot.

i like poland too.

fuck off anglo scum

im only half anglo vro

>chat with girl form my workplace on facebook
>write really long message saying a bunch of personal stuff and that i have to go now because i need to do other things
>she just says "bye" without commenting on the other things i wrote
I'm getting paranoid that I fucked up again, lads. Why is this shit so hard.

My biggest fear is that she shows these conversations to other people and mocks me and laughs at me.

is she a HR girl? if yes, you are fucked