So is everybody ready for this to suck?

So is everybody ready for this to suck?

so goose is... the driver ?

i have almost that exact same coat

Rian Johnson has never made a good film before so I don't expect him to suddenly start with this new Indiana Jones flick.

that fucking gray shirt

Why are they so sweaty?
Were they watching cops?

The first one was bad enough.

they still wear t-shirts in the future?

Haynes Comfort Blend all the way baby.

Yeah, Rick Deckard has a hitech wardrobe that fills with casual wear from an alternative dimension where he was an actor named Harrison Ford.

It can't be any worse than the original desu. I'm looking forward to it.

>There are people who enjoy Dennis Venezuela

I want too see him make this face just once more on the silver screen, age be fucked, there isn't any of that intensity behind those eyes anymore ;_;

PART TIME

They photoshop'd Harry's manboobs into pecs. lol

It can because at least the original had set design and an original aesthetic. And Rutger Hauer, even if the character and script was butchered beyond repair.

I like Goose, but there is no way this movie is going to be even remotely good. Deckard was a mistake.

Who thought it was a good idea? Is there any chance of it being better than a mediocre flick everyone forgets about a month later?

kek

if it is anything like Ghost in the Shell, starring past her prime wooden jew. then it will be awful and harrison ford will commit sudoku for the shame he felt making it.

very very disrespectful

>that look on his face in the EW poster

he's given up, hasn't he??

>already hating on the sequel to a movie that came out 20 years before you were born, but is convinced JUSTICE LEAGUE will be quality kino.

It's not a strawman if you've never posted an anti-Snyder thread.

It'll be polarizing, just like the original. I predict it will be watchable, but forgettable.

>inb4 the last hour is Ryan Gosling realizing things
>inb4 K retires Deckard

Is the original the most obvious case of movie > book? The other ones I'd consider are The Shining, Rosemary's Baby, and The Godfather

There's no way it won't suck, that's why I'm only in it for the aesthetics/visuals. I love cyberpunk, and good cyberpunk is fucking hard to come by, so I'll take whatever i can get.

>Blade Runner > Do Androids Dream...
Moon is a better adaption than Blade Runner. BR is an OK movie in it's own right, certainly not my favorite from Scott, but it's the shittiest adaption of source material that isn't anime/manga.

Villeneuve is great by why Gosling and senile Ford? Any fan of Blade Runner would know Ford was never the appeal of the film. The replicants were.

Atleast they made ONE right casting choice.

>I like Goose, but there is no way this movie is going to be even remotely good.
Oh, ok Lord.

Well if you don't mind I'm just going to completely ignore your uneducated, retarded opinion and watch the movie and form my own opinion.

Yeah, he'll kill himself in an aviation "accident" flying his favorite plane, only thing that makes him happy now. His death is going to gut me, Indy practically raised me.

>People asking Ridley Scott of all people if Deckard was a replicant
>Implying Ford wasn't a major draw
Don't underestimate the power of people who are distracted by neon lights.

no, I'm waiting for Alien Covenant first.

It's definitely better. It basically cut out all of the stupidest parts of the book like everyone owning an animal and that VR religion and then put it on screen with great acting, directing, set design, etc.

PROTECT THE WHEAT
I'm hype, it'll be Fasskino

there is absolutely no reason to put harrison ford in it at all.

>Ford not the appeal

You kidding?

That hammy shtick he does in the nightclub, his grunts and grimaces of pain, the "oh shit I'm gonna die" moments. It's top Ford. He's supposed to be a badass but he plays a guy who's out of his depth really well.

There was really no reason to have Deckard in BR either, could have just followed Batty the entire time and given him more development, while also cutting the awful scenes of Deckard following up on Batty.

This is what I'm saying. The appeal of Blade Runner is Batty. Deckard is a tool for Batty to make his final claim.

I guess it boils down to preferences. To me he just looked out of place in the world. Like everyone else was IN the world whereas Deckard was an actor in the world.

>going to the photoshoot of a multi million dollar movie franchise
>better wear my 5$ walmart tshirt

>Removing the personality of the world itself
>Failing to set up the android's backstory and strife
>Removing Deckard's philosophical character and replacing it with symbolism

Enjoy your action-thriller with awful slow-mo sequence "action". It's absolutely nothing like the book, it doesn't even have the same subject content.

I would kill to see Ford's contract on this. I bet he has a whole section of "I don't give a shit about this" clauses

>no future clothes
>not much dialogue
>no hard acting
>I die before movie first half
and so on.

I would've been all over it if it was just Ryan Gosling and no Harrison.

He's been fucking a blight on everything in the last years. I'm all for actors not giving fucks or shitting on their directors/producers, but only when it's for the benefit of the movie.

Harrison Ford is no longer an actor. He's a fucking piece of shit.

Fucking non-acting and light gray shirt in Bladerunner. Jesus Fucking Christ.

I unironically hope he's on the 2017 Death Reel.

>Denis, where am I? Who is this smug cosplayer with the trench coat next to me? Am I at comic-con?

you want to watch le flavour of le month actor ruin a classic?

Gosling is a shit actor and I hate his stupid fucking face

>What are empathy?

It's all good bruh, he gave you the masculine ideal you should strive for. He's done his job for lots of us. He can be a bored old fart now if he wants. We'll join him soon enough.

McBride, Fkn James Franco..

It's gonna be a comedy.

>I've got this light colored formal suit on let me just lean against this filthy street pole

Reminder that outfit is Deckard's actual in the film. Ford probably had a clause in his contract that he could just show up in his pajamas

>It's absolutely nothing like the book, it doesn't even have the same subject content.
Yea, and that's why it's better and still relevant today, while nobody but contrarian hipsters say the book is even worth reading.

you're retarded kill yourself brainlet

When will we finally admit Harrison Ford was always a shitty actor and a genuinely miserable asshole of a human being in life? I cant stand that ungrateful talentless retard

What about the book isn't relevant to today?

HIS TEE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A FUCKING CHEST POCKET

fuck i hate harrison ford so much

he's such a angry old faggot who phones everything in lazy cunt, i bet he was like "no my character should wear jeans and t-shirt"

money grabbing jew

Ford needs a new hairdresser

It's not his characters outfit right? Those are Harrison's street clothes and he just walked in for the shoot r-right?

I admitted it earlier in the thread.

He's a fuckhead who doesn't deserve his success. He was just a pretty face in the right place at the right time.

so just like 90% of hollywood?

ebin

>making so much money to the point where you no longer care
How much is that worth to someone?
The ability to truly not give a fuck?

To be fair, Ford is in great shape for an over 70 yo male. Hell, he's in a better shape than the most people past 40. So he fits perfectly in a t-shirt.

>a pretty face in the right place at the right time
>literally what film is
>you lived to see Sup Forums hate television and film

jesus christ.

HE RUNS

We've always hated television and film, nigger.

dunno Villaneuve havent dissapointed me yet kinda feel Harrison its going to make a weak performance tho.

If Ridley Scott would be making it, sure. We are fortunate he is busy ruining a franchise that was already ruined many years before, so it doesn't really matter.

Villeneuve never disappointed me