POLICE CHIEF SHOT AND KILLED BY DRIVE BY THUG NIGGERS

ANOTHER HAPPENING!!!

kshb.com/news/region-kansas/kck/police-officer-shot-in-kansas-city-kansas

At the current rate of happening criticality, we should soon be able to power our cities with 100% renewable energy once we can figure out how to convert happenings into electricity!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4
liveleak.com/view?i=e23_1468942010
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This has just been orgasmic. I don't think we've gone a week without a happening. Cross you fingers we get a nice big one for my birthday on the 28th.

Nothing is happening there are killings all the time its just another human being dead

Now say that about the Holocaust.

PRAISE KEK!
There shall be a happening on the 28th if I have dubs

delete this

>At the current rate of happenings, we should soon be able to power our cities with 100% renewable energy

>kansas
who cares?

MAKE TRUMP PRESIDENT NOW

SEND IN THE DEATH SQUADS

>America
>Not a 3rd world shit hole on par with Brazil

July 4th weekend with the Chicago threads was maximum comfy

Red cross only counted 250k dead jews you fucking "poor me" liar. Jews are shit. No one likes you

damn they literally assassinated the police chief

it was a white guy i think
not Monkey LM

We don't even have beheadings this often, america

wtf

underrated

If doubles an isis attack in germany

I wonder what obama's response will be, after stirring people up and now suddenly calling for calm

Jews would have to count as human first.

>Drive by shooting
>Two suspects
>Race not identified yet

Wow, I wonder what it's going to be

>no description of shooters

niggers

F

proof? oh what's that - you don't have any? oh ok then stfu

maori?

>response

give blm the medal of honor.

>run by a literal cuckold who bases his cabinet on affirmative action and the equality meme
>leaf

On July 27th, the Deutsche Bank will announce their Q2 report; if it's indeed as desastrous as expected, it might trigger a new global financial crisis that makes 2008 look like a mere displaced purse.

I love how American citizens are literally doing nothing to protect their police officers

Another case where guns did it again. Fully armed cops can't do shit against a man with a gun, this incident and Dallas proves this. It is time to ban the second amendment.

Cop basically pulled up to a bunch of suspected shooters in an earlier incident and got riddled with bullets before even getting out of his car.

The more cops dead, the more predatory criminals are becoming about taking shots at more of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4

there are people doing so right now at the RNC. there's nothing you can do when someone just runs up on someone and shoots them.

GET REKT PIGS

>ban guns
>people using the literally millions of guns in US/Mexico have a field day BTFO law enforcement
>US becomes another cartel-dominated country

Can't put the genie back in the bottle.

he was a captain, you sad fucking faggot.

spend twenty seconds to check your shitpost

crossbows are GOAT desu

Cops will just keep dying. Wont do shit. We need to genocide the niggers. All dead. Weak pussies just take it and lay down and literally die. Sad

Say what? Hanz more info on this please.

This isn't canada. I remember watching a show about how across the lake you guys don't lock your front doors.

Numbers = WW3 before 2k17

Prove they died. Oh wait you cant

When will we fight back?

>deutsch
flag checks out.

Are they allowed to lie about their Q2 report? My local newswebsites have been going panicky with how 'deutsch bank needs help and if we don't give them help they're going to collapse the economy so lets go to war so the banks can hide their economic failures!'

etc

never! what are you racist?

Ye, DB is fucked and "we" (financial sector) are waiting for a trigger of a new collapse, it is inevitable.

We wont. But they are ersding white guilt

Erasing

Wow! Man I hate Jews now

Just another drive by shooting
Nothing to see here

Will Obongo have to travel from one state to the next every day now because niggers kill cops on a regular basis?

Poor bastard. Makes me sad. You know he probably had a shit life. Went through hell and was tormented by his peers. Baton Rouge is a shit hole full of murderous nigs and crime. He managed to avoid falling into it and despite being made fun of constantly STILL wanted to be a cop and try to help his community. He had a son that he wanted to make a better life for than he had himself......just to end up getting shot by some commie fuck because of race baiting leftist. It's heart breaking. Rip in peace

Yes

well maybe if cops weren't so racist and problematic it probably wouldn't happen. I mean come on it's 2016... ugh

killing a captain is going to raise a few eyebrows

F

how many this month?

9?

It is a good way for him to campaign for hillary using tax dollars.

It will happen and its going to be huge. The tipping point if you will.

you made the claim. burden of proof is on you. board rules.

Generally, the better places to live are the ones that don't make the news.

yes, quite indeed. we must contact the soul society

>KCK
>Crimedotte County

I can't believe you're fat shaming in the current year, Trudeau would be ashamed of you

fuck man

Cop drove up to the shooters while they were outside a car, they ended up pumping it full of lead and mortally wounded the cop on the spot. He had a vest on, but odds are at least some of that barrage hit him in the head and/or major bleeding elsewhere.

Wtf Jews...

I live just south of the county line between Johnson and Wyandotte. Over the course of 5 blocks, the average house values go from 80k to 500k.

Deja Vu of late USSR was never so strong. Good night sweet prince.

At this rate you guys have martial law next week. What do you think how lo g they will just watch how the police get killed

Well fuck

May the power of Kek empower the police to destroy all niggers.

Whao now man. Let's not get crazy here.

I live in Lawrence. I love it when all the trash from Topeka and KCK comes down here to chase white wimminz.

That's amazing though. Wyandotte county fucking sucks.

I bet he tried to reach the gun.

relax Hans. this type of thing gets handled in the street.

Wtf man, this is fucking WAR!

>He thinks Canada isn't run by (((Americans)))

Yellowstone confirmed.

you are not even trying

sad, isn't it. If a serious crime happens in Larryville, you can almost be certain that the suspects came from Topeka

>tfw you live 14 miles away and it's finally happened in your metro

Serves the fucking pig right

We only lasted 25 years longer than you Ivan. It's gonna get really bad isn't it?

Fuck you

What did people do during that time? What should I do to protect my family?

Captain and Chief are hugely different.

Get revenge scum.

>a nigger on Sup Forums
why tho

Close. France again?

>liveleak.com/view?i=e23_1468942010

>"I'm having a stroke"

The second amendment exists for one reason.

.........it's there so if the government gets power hungry and starts going after its own citizens, the citizens can defend themselves.

THAT'S why it's a thing.
Not so much protection from another citizen, but from our leaders.

So........ Now you know why they're trying so hard to take away our guns.

=] =]