What do the people in your cunt think of Southern Europeans like me?

What do the people in your cunt think of Southern Europeans like me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8C3flCu8-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They look like sandniggers

you're brown

you play like shit

cool folks who like to go to the beach and have good cousin
but
>lazy
>too hot

Master race. Beautiful history, culture, and people. Countries are beautiful too with great climate.

>tfw you will never be Southern European

Why even live?

best Europeans ? (especially italiens coz neighbors and shit )

Stay away from Italian women

Italian women should stay away from tunisians desu. Every italian girl's dream is the btc.

No it isn't sandnigger. Italians women are for italian men

Somali

shitalians are shitskins burger. get used to it you cucksucker.

Brown hair
Brown eyes
Tan

Italians are white you arab/mongoloid hybrid

We think you’re good at fucking our women.

italians are niggerbred losers who will never be considered white by any self-respecting genealogist. burgershitalians are the most mongrel of all mongrels and shittiest of all shits. If you are one even death cannot clean that stain.

And basketball.

>my Kara BOĞA ass is on fire
Italians will be on the yakub coalition in the coming European race war

you have some good looking women but your tourists are even worse than our shopkeepers in tourist-heavy towns.

Greeks own fish & chip shops. Don't know about the rest.

TERRONI SUBUMANI SIETE LA VERGOGNA D'ITALIA ANDATE A LAVORARE PORCI GABAGOOL

H-Hey Turkey-kun, thanks about that one time you invaded my city, now I look like an arab!

>My polentoni ass is on FIREEEE

lol such a cuck

No biggie italian user :) xoxo

I look italian

No you don't

Yes I do, if I went to italy everyone would speak italian with me. Italians are basically north african and arab mixed anyway

This is a lie you fat paki bastard

I only know westerners think we look like gypsies, brown like Indians and stuff.

its actually a well known fact about southern Italy specially Sicily and many Italian posters have accepted their north African heritage

If I had that face and that surname I'd probably move permanently to Turkey desu.

I bet most Spaniards don't even know Greece is Orthodox instead of Catholic, but they would probably recognise the quirky alphabet. Apparently, Athens and some of the islands have slowly become a popular touristic destination over here.

Better than Nordcucks.

>I bet most Spaniards don't even know Greece is Orthodox instead of Catholic
>educación española

Castilian Christianism (Catholicism, as the inferiors know it) > OrthoKEKxy

tobeefrankwithyoumyman

Become muslim like the turks and Turkey so can have power, stupid. What are you waiting for? It's the only way to save your country. Greek and Greece, right? So yeah...

Save our country how exactly?

There has never been a time when converting to Islam ever made a situation better.

Benefits from being muslim and muslim country. Duh...

Lazy, irresponsible and entitled and not paying DENBTS

We are suebi.
youtube.com/watch?v=T8C3flCu8-4

The M*Doid is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, moor, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a M*Doid and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

can anyone even seriously compete with an ahMED?? these BLACK bULLS will destroy the filthy wh*Toid race - hold the sunblock and instead open up for the sun black cock.

You are welcome, as long as you have money and can survive our culture

When are we going to begin the KARABOGA conquest ?

>hates multiculturalism
You do know that Southern European countries get flooded with African migrants everyday, look at Spain and Greece.

The difference is that they keep their migrants in concentration camps, not fucking their wives like in this sorry nation.

They're still welfare leeches and criminals

THE NORWEGIAN IS A WRETCHED CREATURE: SKINNY, YET FREAKISH TALL.
SKIN PALE AND THIN, PRONE TO ACNE SQUARE HEAD, VERY SMALL EYES, HIDES FROM SUNLIGHT, AND IS THUS FORCED TO SPEND SIX MONTHS A YEAR INSIDE AN IGLOO.
THE NORWEGIAN DOESN'T FORM SOCIAL STRUCTURES DUE TO NULE POPULATION DENSITY AND HIGH OCCURRENCE OF MENTAL ILLNESS. ANY SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR IS REGULATED ENTIRELY BY ALCOHOL INDUCED SYMPTOMS
A SOLITARY HUNTER, THE NORWEGIAN NEEDS TO CATCH A SEAL EVERY WEEK TO SURVIVE THE COLD.
A MISTAKE OF NATURE, WHICH IN A FORESEEABLE FUTURE MAY BE UNWITTINGLY SOLVED BY A SIDE EFFECT OF HUMAN ACTIVITY: GLOBAL WARMING

More respect for lebanese you fucking retarded new jersey guido, they are nice people and way nicer than germans.

soon inshALLAH

Even being Southern European, I don't look like you.

Mitroglu is 100% orthodox Turk, look at the eyes.