You now remember Lady Ghostbusters (2016)

>you now remember Lady Ghostbusters (2016)

Thanks for reminding me about the nudes

You wanna see them?

Ya

More like YOU remembered how much you pretended love a franchise you didn't give a fuck about just so you could say "I hate women" over and over.

No I don't

This desu.
The original wasn't even all that great either.
Dated and corny.

This movie wasn't that bad, anyone claimin g its awful is a frog poster

However, it's not that good either. It's so mediocre it's blah

Once the dust settled it really wasn't worth all the incessant bitching.
This board needs to get a fucking grip.

>butthurt roasties identified

>samefag

You aren't welcome here, /r9k/.

No, I don't.

Every promo or trailer they released just wasn't really funny, and the aggressive marketing was a giant turn off. Never mind it was a needless reboot. It was like a movie scientifically calculated to make sure I wont want to watch it. I'm just glad it's proving easy to forget about

>lady

which?

Show us your roastie plz

it was actually ok

I was more of a fan of the cartoon than the movies, desu. Animated Janine was mai waifu.

I don't know what it was about this movie that had this board acting like absolute fucking retards. Nobody loved the original ghostbusters like that.

I saw it and it really was awful. They just sat around doing bad improv the whole movie.

It was the dumbest moment of 2016, easily. Honorable mention to De Niro's anti trumpet video, and his comments after the fact in 2017.

It wasn't just Sup Forums. Plus the movie ended up being awful, just like we all said it was gonna be.

Yeah, I mean nobody was talking about ghostbusters on Sup Forums in 1984. That's a fact.

Not an argument

uh no. i never saw it.
stupid kuk.
thats brain poison.

This is the scourge of modern comedies. Not all improv is inherently hilarious.

Nether is baselessly stating that people only claimed to like the first ghostbusters to argue against the newer one. If the first one wasn't liked why would the 2016 one even exist? There was just little reason to actually talk about the original ghostbusters movie for a long time until the 2016 one was announced

i was honestly enjoying it until kristen wig's character was revealed to be a goof instead of the serious disposition she had at the start of the movie. it just went down hill from there. and hemsworth's character is just fucking annoying.
i actually liked the black girls character and the fat white girls wasn't too bad. overall though the movie was just not that good. it was trying too hard or something.

Yeah. It was pretty good.

>some guy willingly put his penis inside leslie jones' anus.
think about that for a minute.

Let me guess, you "loved" the oceans eleven movies this much too right?

Why are women so useless
They aren't even cute anymore, is there anything a women can do that a man can't do better?

pls roasties show them pls

Not really, no. They're alright I guess. I haven't really followed Ocean's 8 if that's what you're talking about.

body literally made for the black dick. Only a black can satisfy her.

If the movie sucked so much, why did you fags want to remake it so bad?
And how where they unable to do even half as good of a job?

Some of them have better tits that's about it

wtf I love boipucci now

Thanks for reminding me about the anal.

shitty meme

what do you think it smelled like?