R
O
P
P
E
D

I want to touch that girl's butt

cloak and dagger are fucking lame

disney is scraping the bottom of the sjw barrel by giving those characters shows

DC BTFO AGAIN

CAN'T WIN AT MOVIES CAN'T WIN AT TELEVISION

the nigger on the right looks like he's 10 years old

so she is a slut and tyrone saves her?

DUDE NIGGERS FUCKING WHITE WOMEN LOL

I miss when superhero movies were just stupid shit for nerds and not thinly veiled interracial propaganda.

Cloak and Dagger have been characters for forty years you autist.

No homelessness, no drug abuse, and no experimentation?

can't be worse than Iron Fist

Why would you not kiss your gf after she sucks some BBC???

what is this, twilight?

>black guy
>named tyrone

fucking kek

To suck the cum out of her mouth of course

Cloak and Dagger have always been a multi-race couple you stupid fuck

and it's a good thing. The only reason why I'll watch this show.

you need to get out of mom's basement neckbeard.

and then spit in into her pussy to make sure she gets pregnant.

why

Technically not true.
They've always been friends but never were a couple. It wasn't until somewhere in the 2000's that they were ever together romantically and that was in an alternate universe.

you're a massive faggot for even knowing any lore/history for marvelshit.

what the fuck is this

Lol more niggers. Just what no one ever asked for.

comics are so fucking Jewy

they've literally been an outlet for Jewish propaganda since the outset

will it be BBC kino?

they got their shit slapped by carnage and that's about it. i don't know what this'll even be about, they have no stories.

right. you should only complain about the things you know least about. makes sense coming from an election tourist.

>Freeform
Never heard of it.
Other than that it looks pretty neat.

They might be going the Ultimate universe route, with all the car accident and meeting young story line.

These characters existed before any of you were born but yeah sure let's call it propaganda.

this white girl is so fucking perfect

its sad to see her get claimed

Das kapital was written before we were born too, does that mean it's somehow not communist kike garbage?

>They might be going the Ultimate universe route, with all the car accident and meeting young story line.

Great let's use the versions that were in a universe that was so poorly written that Marvel didn't just stop publishing it's books but decided to have an event that wiped it from fucking existence.

it's the same network that does shadowhunters. so expect this to be an absolute dud.

Nobody gives a shit about them. Give me a show that has Shriek, Carnage, and Doppelganger instead.

Whatever

Maybe it's because it's on freeform

Do you also laugh at white guys named John?

>BMWF

Finally some representation.

I'm not really into the Sup Forums pill but all these white female+black male couples shown in media are starting to really make me think.

Actually people do that. When i filled out my SF86 for the army i listed 4 guys named Johan as references and they laughed about. John is actually my middle name too.

but Afflecki, black cocks are haram!

They secretly love it.

no tyrones in the bible

Will it be BLACKEDkino?

oh look another cucked tv show

>representation
are you a white girl? or are you a black guy?

either way, share with us some experience you have dating a black guy/white girl with details.

they botter you?all the 2 or 3 of them?

>see Tyrone punch a white guy during basketball game
>white girl gets BLACKED

HOW DO WE STOP HOLLYWOOD?!

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxists Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxists fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

better put on our thinking caps ;)

>white """"""men""""" BTFO
As it should be

>dude willful ignorance lmao

At least you posted an appropriate image for yourself

why couldn't just go with latino guy and asian girl?

Why is it always blonde white women and black men with nappy haircuts?

Even brunette white woman and black man with dredds would be variety at this point.

I was expecting Runaways before Cloak and Dagger when it comes to cheesy teen drama stuff.

Also I have no idea what Freeform is

>runaways
A white girl also gets BLACKED in that.

nico is asian

>crying over a show with a target audience of 14-18 year olds
This thread proves why white males should go extinct.

I guess Im growing out of capeshit. I didnt even bother with Iron Fist.

I'll watch it for the qt... that is all

Not really the point I was trying to make, but isn't the black kid the one who betrays everyone? The only couple I really remember from that comic was the chad and the disgusting fatty

>Crying over a show aimed at children that is pushing a clear race mixing agenda
I'm not crying, I am already dead.

Fucking seriously? Cloak and Dagger? The D lister Marvel characters of all Marvel characters?

14 yo girls already get BLACKED at parties with their school friends, they don't need tv to tell them to do it

Shit characters to make a show about.

All I ever remember them doing was him being transport for other superheroes and her throwing little light knives at people. Their gimmick is literally white woman and black man standing near each other.

Only in your cuck fantasies beta bitch babby.

t. sheltered neckbeard

Lol. Nah, your nigger fantasies are "true" on the internet but not in the real world.

well meme'd m'redditsir

go look up the race of the creators of all your favorite capeshit heroes buddy

literally 9/10 of them are kikes

lmao what in the living fuck is Freeform?

>Marvel TV standards
Such a thing exists?

>haha i want people to know i dont know something and could easily search to find out but want people to know i don't know instead!

>I was expecting Runaways before Cloak and Dagger
True, but hulu is probably gonna take their time to make it.
Runaways are probably magnitudes more valuable than cloak and dagger

>he gets this defensive that no one knows his teen drama media platform

embarrassing

Comic book reader here

From the comics, Tyrone should have a speech imediment and apparently he's ugly looking

Two fed flags from the TV show already.

I forgot to add that Tyrone has autism. (I'm not memeing here. He has actual autism in the comics.)

FUCK SHE WAS SO BASED IN WHIPLASH

In the trailer, it does show how he botches rescuing his brother from getting shot. They might be keeping the whole speech impediment wrapped up until the show comes out so they don't have to worry about explaining it in the trailer.

I'm more concerned over the fact that they're ditching the heroin origin story and going for an OA fucking car crash origin story.

get off your moms computer, edgelord

I sorta forgot the origin story. I believe in the 1610 Universe they were experimented like lab rats.

haha what in the living fuck is grapefruit??

KYS you'reself

The Cast.

TANDY BOWEN / DAGGER (Olivia Holt)

>Once a privileged little girl, Tandy watched as her family was destroyed by a disastrous storm that uprooted her life. Now in her late teens, she's grown into a cynical petty criminal who steals from tourists to make ends meet. Her life seems headed towards a path of darkness until an unexpected encounter with a kindred spirt, Tyrone, sparks a life-changing event.

TYRONE JOHNSON / CLOAK (Aubrey Joseph)

>As a child, Tyrone wanted nothing more than to prove he was fearless. But when a mistake caused everything he held close to be taken away, life taught him to be afraid. Now older and more sheltered, Tyrone closes himself off, focusing on his studies and sports, until he meets a kindred spirit, Tandy, and his life changes forever.

Yeah, they were poked and prodded with some form of synthetic heroin that some mob boss or whatever was making to try and create a super strain for junkies to get off, but they kept over dosing kids. Somehow they lived through the dosage and got super powers from it.

D list heroes, but if we're being honest, I kind of like the idea of a duo that compliments each other directly. C&D doesnt really get enough penmanship behind them.

haha, memes?

BLACKED

ADINA JOHNSON (Gloria Reuben)

>Tyrone's mother, who invests every aspect of her being into giving her son the life she believes he deserves.

MICHAEL JOHNSON (Miles Mussenden)

>Tyrone's father, who dutifully trudges through his desk job to keep his family safe and happy.

MELISSA BOWEN (Andrea Roth)

>Tandy's estranged but loving mother. She remains the eternal optimist despite the struggles to adapt to her new existence following her husband's death.

Jesus christ comic books are so fucking embarrassing. How people can take this infantile trash seriously is beyond me.

>Marvel's first black superhero
>he has shadow powers
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?

how many tv shows does marvel have now?

BERNARD SANJO (James Saito)

>The school psychologist, Bernard becomes an emotional cornerstone in Tyrone's life following a traumatic incident from his childhood, and they share a most unusual connection.

>Program creator: Joe Pokaski
>Executive producers: Joe Pokaski, James Chory, Jeph Loeb

really really really really really really really really really makes me think

LIAM MARKS (Carl Lundstedt)

>A charming townie who operates as Tandy's partner-in-crime and moonlights as an occasional boyfriend.

Both Black Pather and Luke Cage are already a thing, and frankly one being literally named 'Black Panther' and the other being an escaped criminal seems better suited to that sort of joke

Only in the sjw alternative universe faggot.

And Mickey mouse gonna Milk this shitty propaganda until empty pockets of faggots nu male like you