Wednesday

Wednesday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LAiuf5Xqa9U
youtube.com/watch?v=gQI3C3UKZvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

weird name how did she get it

Her mom and dad.

Would anyone be interested in seeing an Addams Family reboot with Wednesday as a mother?

No.

Today is Thursday

Only if it was my seed that made her a mother

from a poem

"Monday's child is fair of face, Tuesday's child is full of grace, Wednesday's child is full of woe, ... But the child who is born on the Sabbath day."

It isn't though. What are you, fucking Australia?

reminder of that Ricci used to be this thick before hollywood ruined her

youtube.com/watch?v=LAiuf5Xqa9U

>Old Conan

Because she's unfeeling and according to Seinfeld, Tuesday and Wednesday have no feel.

oh my fucking god

Only if you're black

sh made a concerted effort to never have a nude scene, until she had a breast reduction and lost a lot of weight, then did one. She says because it was finally a proper role for it, but I say, it was to give a middle finger to all the guys that wanted to see her naked.

She hated working with Vincent Gallo and said it was one of the worst experiences ever because he treated her like shit.

Don't remind me user, still in mourning for those titties

goddamn, what happened to those tits?

what movie

Look Who's Talking 2

surgery :(

Buffalo 66
youtube.com/watch?v=gQI3C3UKZvc

>she had a breast reduction

Christina peaked in Casper. This is indisputable.

It's because her natural tits were floppy and unattractive. She got them fixed.

Friday

She used to be so hot. What happened?

Looks good for 37

everyone gets old user

Jealous hollywood skanks brainwashing these thicc goddesses into thinking they wont get any serious roles with huge tits/thick bodies. its out of control. e.g. ariel winter

isn't that a Cure song?

Does that happen? How are girls so stupid that their natural instinct to flaunt their bodies, knowing they can get men to do what they want, they still believe this myth?

My mother looks younger than her... and she's 57...

They're not even that huge. Just a real nice set of breasts. Whos the asshole who convinced her those needed to go??

wanting to be a "serious actor" in "serious roles". And not realizing she has more marketable talents than "acting"

gay hollyjews and washed up actresses convince them that they will only get joke roles in comedies/romcoms and tv movies/shows if they dont get a breast reduction and lose 30lbs.

She peaked in Casper

mm pics?

That could have been after

And muslim

This movie and Casper... all the way!

She was very cute in Monster as well.

have a webm

For me, it was Tuesday.

May I......fuck....your mom?

Why do her tits look so much bigger in the first one

And now I remember where I got my "sullen goth girl" fetish from