CAN WE TAKE A MOMENT TO LAUGH AT CANADA

OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/jgUzI6d.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LMAO

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jesus OP laughter was so loud I could hear it from wherever the hell down the medal table you guys even are these days
Congrats again!

>laughing at people when they are down

Well, that's just disrespectful.

u r seething

>implying they wouldn't be laughing at us if the tables were turned

We're literally sitting next to you. Time to get that hearing aid grandpa.

>"w-we're only losing by one!"
You literally just beat us by 1.

ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

SEETHING

my fucking sides

Jesus Christ, fucking disrespectful.

Do you know how many countries would have killed to at least get Silver?

Fuck you Canada

Get FUCKED

>Gets rekt
"y-you're seething!"
Oh my god my sides. You literally cheered me up cause earlier I WAS seething at Agosta

That was my first thought. A bit of entitlement there, Canada.

DONT TAKE THAT OFF CANADA YOU FUCKING EARNED IT

I have never been more hard in my life.

is he having a seizure?

Thanks for taking over webm duties ameribro.

I should add that the Swedish juniors team captain did the same thing vs canada So at least we are tied in that aspect

>implying our girls didn't do the same thing in 2014 and 2010
>implying they wouldn't do the same thing had they lost the shootout

did her coach beat her after losing?

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Canadians have just permanently lost the right to criticize American sportsmanship.

Oh shush

We're picking at scabs here. Not time for the high ground, bub.

She got punched in the face by an OAR player in their semi final match. At least the US didn't try anything that dirty tonight. It's hard to hate the US when they play such a skilled fast style.

webm of that?

>canadian funeral

What do you guys think; is it better to lose the final and get awarded the silver medal? Or would you rather win your last game and earn a bronze?

np leafbro

will she ever play on the team again?

AHAHAHAHAHA
THE ABSOLUTE DISRESPECT
YOU WILL NEVER SET FOOT IN AN OLYMPIC STADIUM AGAIN

Hate to lose in that fashion but still rather be in it with a chance than in a no stakes game with the air all taken out, void of any electricity.

Lose the final. Especially in women's hockey. Losing to the Americans certainly hurts but it's also a realistic possbility. Losing to any other country would be an embarrassment that would never go away

disrespectful .
she shamed her country, and made it all about herself.

2nd place is first loser, no real athlete should be happy with a silver medal you fucking soyboy amerimutts

there are only 2 teams in women's hockey: Canada and the USA.
if you're playing in the bronze medal game you are literally playing against "Other".

>cries and throw medal into the crowd at WJC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nobody said anything about happy. But I'd rather be in it than not in it.

No, fuck America and fuck the silver. Id rather never participate than come anywhere below those fucking delusional, selfrighteous Amerilards. They should have thrown the medals on the ice and quit the sport immeidately.

SEETHING

undressed

I mean, I gotta agree, mah maple nigga you:
SEETHING

imagine being such a sore loser.
if the tables were turned, you'd be posting "laugh at USA" threads no doubt.

if you can't handle the banter, just turn off the computer and go outside. BREATHE. stop watching sports if you can't handle your team losing. stop posting on Sup Forums if you can't handle banter when you lose. you're acting like a big fucking baby and making it worse for yourself. just turn off your computer. come back in a few days. holy fuck

the old saying is you win bronze but you lose gold. I think personally if they gave all they could and they lost like tonight, im still proud of them. In sochi i dont think canada played as well as they could and the US just collapsed and lost. Tonight the USA grabbed this game by the balls and took it to canada for the 3rd period plus OT

ladies and gentlemen, Canadian sportsmanship

agreed.

>Be Canadian
>Lose in your national sport

>if the tables were turned, you'd be posting "laugh at USA" threads no doubt.
fucking this you hypocrite.

I dont think their is one, it was a play along the boards in the canadian zone. OAR were playing a tenacious style and just borderline ran the Canadians everytime they could. The refs called the first couple but then let Russia do what they wanted until the end of the game

Id rather be hated/a laughing stock than slink away after being chastised.

My bad, I thought you were just referring to the crying. That medal shit is disrespectful as fuck. Coach should give her a talking to.

I second that

That sentence gave me a headache, North Americans shouldn't be allowed to speak english

whatever. just stop posting about how this Canadian team should have thrown a fit, threw their medals on the ice, and stormed out of the rink. fucking disgusting that anyone could think that is an acceptable way to handle losing. even if its an anonymous post on Sup Forums. clearly you know nothing of sportsmanship.

smiling no homo

>implying hes not just a butthurt leaf who participated in the canadian ice hockey riots
dont bother applying logic to him, its too late.

OH NO WE CAME SECOND IN
>Womens Hockey

kek

>OH NO WE CAME IN SECOND IN
>the only hockey tournament in these Olympics to feature the absolute best of the best players from every country in the tournament

that's a complete disgrace and disrespectful to the Olympic spirit. Not even on the world stage, having battled for something that most people will never, ever attain a Silver Medal at the Olympics she's still such a bitter cunt she takes it off before the entire team has been presented theirs. Fucking pathetic. Day of the Rake now.

>she didnt instantly rip it off and throw it on the ground
0/10 canada

>Day of the Rake now.
ITS TODAY

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEADDDD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SEETHING

That damage control

FUCKING OWNED

at least wait until the camera moves to the next woman before you take it off lol

Woa, that was some skill lol

The burger gets it. You go all the way or suck it up. Full acceptance or full defiance.

This is just a personal fantasy. It wouldnt stop there. Doing that and then coming back next time makes everyone wish for you to lose again. What you have to do is be as disrepsectful as possible, but never play the game again. Full, hard quit.

>RAGEQUIT

LEL

>What you have to do is be as disrespectful as possible, but never play the game again

KEK like McEnroe at the Australian Open, although I think he played one more time only a few years later

CAUSE I WAS

BORNNNN IN THE USA

I WAS

BORRRRNNNNN IN THE USSAAAA

KILL THE YELLOW MAN IN CANADA LAND

I WAS BORNNNN

IN THE USAAAAAAA

I WAS

BORNNNN INN THE USSSAAAAA

Still cant beat this

i.imgur.com/jgUzI6d.gif

>canadians are polite and respectful people
Who made up this bullshit lie?

holy shit

I scoped through the game replay and i cant find the punch or hit but heres one of OAR running the Finnish goaltender last night. they did the same thing to szabados in the semi's

Kippers

entitled child

who would not be overjoyed to have come so far as the olympic games in hockey and won a medal as high as silver? next to the NHL the olympics is the next pinnacle of the sport

>even the russian women play dirty
wew

>letting the burgers take gold

Id rather do what that Swedish guy did last Olympics and just toss the medal into the crowd. Itll mean nore asa souvrnir to them than it will an accomplishment for whoever was given it.

How I love the Patriots.

you're a man babby

you are now the Team USA equipment manager.
imagine the smell. IMAGINE THE STENCH FLOWING INTO YOUR NOSTRILS AS YOU LAUNDER THEIR JERSEYS AND DRY THEIR EQUIPMENT
TAKE A BIG SNIFF

In fairness to Poulin, i think she was going for the pokecheck and just missed the puck, she had no intent to injure Decker

move to japan already you goddamn rancid pervert

>Japan
their hockey pants wouldn't smell as good because they don't have the smell of VICTORY

S A L T
A
L
T

This was an incredibly entertaining game, by two good teams. USA blowing the lead, then taking it back and eventually winning in the shootout.

That being said, why are they so horrible at playing hockey?

have you ever played hockey?

Who, the USA? they are not. anybody who follows womens hockey like we do in Canada could see the time was coming. America has beaten canada 7 outof the last 8 years in the worlds and consistantly play with more pace and skill. It sucks to lose man but America was too fast, too skilled and played like they HAD to win gold and silver was not going to be good enough

That would have required more thought. The action of taking it off was... I don't want to say impulse, but you could tell that she knew once they put it on her she was going to take it off. That was the only forethought she was capable of at that moment. She is a human, she is pissed. I get it. I wonder how old she is.

I'll just tell you this, my last name is Gretzky