MEGYN KELLY FIRED?

RIP SEXY NEW LADY

Megyn Kelly has joined Gretchen Carlson in alleging that Fox News CEO Roger Ailes sexually harassed her.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/sources-kelly-said-ailes-sexually-harassed-her.html

Was Trump right? Is she a lying bimbo or is she redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/07/19/report-roger-ailes-getting-golden-parachute.html
youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m
youtube.com/watch?v=215uknUDJLs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lying whore, fuck toy does and barks whatever her puppet masters order her to

like any other person on the "news"
big whoop its nothing

She is the second most popular news program in America.

Well seeing as how biased she were, its safe to say she is a whore by heart. And now she's going to lie about sexual harassment 9 years ago which is what women do when they get dumped, or shall we say Trumped?

>biased
Trump couldn't handle one critical question. Sad!

>critical question
top kek

Are you saying she was not biased? She just asked objective questions without the "hurr durr you megalomaniac" twist?

I'll give her a job if she ever needs if :^)

why do you post young kelly instead of butch dyke kelly

From Trump's victory in NH

maybe this is why she lashed out at Trump

she was lashing out against the patriarchy that fucked her twice and kicked her out of the hotel room with no cab money

>Was Trump right? Is she a lying bimbo or is she redpilled?
Or maybe Roger Ailes is a corrupt piece of shit who thinks his position allows him to force himself on women who would otherwise puke at the sight of him.

she's going to be on that infographic that shows the misfortunes of people who cross trump

Seeing as Murdoch is kicking Ailes out of his job, Kelly will be fine.

But his position does, in fact, allow him to do just that. He didn't make that rule. Women did.

Could he answer a question when she was bleeding from her eyes and vagina?

POST THE WEBM
you know the one

Those who won't take a pegging from THIS lady are clear faggots.

>she'll be fine

Don't do this to her user.

The only reason she hasn't dyed her hair a neon candy color is because of work appearance standards for the network. She cries herself to sleep every night next to her cat, an empty bottle of wine, and her phone opened to feminist blog articles. She'll eventually quit FOX to join a TMZ/Gawker style website or become a 'teacher'.

trump is only the republican nominee because this dumb bitch. she gave him the thunder. if she hadn't tried so hard he would have become irrelevant. megyn kelly built trump and we are all living in her personal hell

UPDATE!
Looks like Ailes is getting canned.

thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/07/19/report-roger-ailes-getting-golden-parachute.html

So now that Roger Ailes is fired for sexual harassment, will Sup Forums continue to call her a liar?

>implying he wouldn't quit if it was false
there's no way you can walk unscathed from being accused of sexual harassment in the modern world even if you're innocent user

that fucking farting pose

What's pegging?

shut the fuck up kangaroo

60%

BTFO

I would sexually harass this hag and cum on her feet

*tips fedora*

He sabotaged herself by fucking with Trump, pure and simple.

what is this meme?

These things are not mutually exclusive.

Im not even an american and I know she was fucking ordered to reconcile with him.

>footfag

60% kangaroo?

Really? Because the gop's front runner has been accused multiple times, by 2 wives of being a diagusting, fat rapist.

Wait a couple of more months, it will be all over the news again, this time, he will pay for it.

T. Spic femanon

>Trump says if Ivanka wasn't his daughter, he would marry her
Also pedo/incest

She is ugly now. Why have a photoshopped picture from years ago? It isn't accurate.

she got a odd hair cut then she went against trump and her ratings are down to far to renew her contract. shes getting old and she knows she has no future

shes just suing because she needs money

Barf. What a disgusting human being.

I bet you 5 bucks he smells like ham and rotten milk when he sweats.

Ailes is a total fag if he didn't sexually harass Megyn Kelly

>complaining about rapist
>forgetting who hillary is married to

is that right essay?

Yeah neither are good options, its time to get your guns and 1776.

Nobody cares that you're female. Fuck off.

You don't have room to poke fun at anyone, Jorge.

God damn, she aged like 20 years after she tried to stump the Trump.

When will they learn?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

why did she do this to herself?

How will a man ever see her as submissive in bed after that?

Long hair >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Short hair

Shoulder length > Long Hair >>>>>>>>>>> Lesbian short hair

Why is she sitting like that??

>and barks whatever her puppet masters order her to
She just got her master fired by accusing him of sexual harassment while in the middle of contract negotiations while being her network's most popular hostess.

Middle is best.

She's letting out a long fart.

Get BUILDING, muchacha

I'd say from the reaction of the crowd he handled it quite well

She is growing stronger.

>"""unwanted sexual advances 10 years ago"""

getting a bit sick of this meme and the ease at which women can destroy someone's career

>implying you can rape your spouse

Trump still hasn't answered it.
Negatives very high with women.

really sad

boycott this cunt, never giving her ratings again

>T. Spic femanon

More women will vote for Trump than men will vote for Hillary

"She didn't like the hug Ailes gave her"
Jesus christ, third wave feminists are a fucking plague upon society

Just eat more frijoles Guttierez

So what you're telling me is that he's as much of a spic as you are?

>2nd place means anything in america

fuck off commie

Women always play this card when cornered. Just like they will claim abuse in every divorce if it serves their purposes.

>essay
>you will never be this white

Typical lying leftist.

Nearly libel.

desu i can't blame him if he did

this bitch is sexually harassing my penis. She must be stopped!

hnng middle pic is best, lewd bedhead

This must be one of those "Mexican
intellectuals" I've heard so much about. Sad!

Fucked in the ass with a strap-on

not sure if that pic is bait or if the retard that made it is a basement dwelling neckbeard that's never been fishing

i am also a spic femanon but i am voting for trump because finally we can end the PC in american politics

when whites condescend to you in order to be seen as liberal it fucking sucks

>kek
BTW the kek thing isn't just fags that got bored with lel, it's fag satanists and their ignorant tools who want pain and suffering because they're pathetic shitbags. Don't buy in, watch youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and youtube.com/watch?v=215uknUDJLs and make up your own mind. Also look into Albert Pike's freemason plan for 3 world wars, with the 3rd being to instigate war between islam and christianity.

what did he mean by this?

kek translates to lol in world of warcraft..

youre a dumbass

Thanks for exposing satanisms infiltration of the gaming industry like when Doom 2's soundtrack ran through audio analyzer generates a pentagram. Watch the vids I linked for more.

Give Pirro her time slot.

I rememver one time I was playing super mariobrotherd 3 on my nintendo, when the game froze & an image of christ upside down on the cross appeared! I was so scared I took a hammer and destroyed my nintendo, my parents were so angry! My dad ended up getting possessed by the satanic cartridge & punched my mom in the face, he ended up suiciding in jail :(

Video games are definitely the devils dildos

nice pasta
the summoning/egregore thing is a mere retcon of the kek meme which was used for years before they came up with the meme magic thing

fuck off white knight