Here we go again. Ready when you are, Europe

Here we go again. Ready when you are, Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_contribution_to_the_Allied_Intervention_in_Russia_1918–19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PLS PLS PLS do it

I can finally get out of the Army and move out of this craphole then

>hails
Heils*
FTFY

Good luck Russia, hopefully we will be on your side again.

not interested in Mordor anymore

?
Did the US have good relations with Tsarist Russia back then?

If the traitor in chief has his way I'm sure you will be

America was allied with the ruuskis in both world wars you invalid.

Aww wassamatta Felix, got kicked out? Gotta shitpost from your own country now? A bloo bloo.

rationing sounds a bit shit, hope the eternal Germ doesn't get bloodlust again

>wwi
huh, cool
thought you guys stayed out of that

>Implying there won't be 1000 years of glorious peace now that the perfidious *nglo has been sidelined

yes america fought in the russian civil war

They finally got their 4th Reich, of course they'll get bloodthirsty.

Nah the Brits tricked the Germs into bombing us and our warmonger retard President kept sending ships to get bombed until he thought he was in the clear to declare war.
He had money invested on the Brits and Frogs and wanted to ensure it.

No I wasn't and you had to have known chances were very slim I was when you wrote that lame try at a comeback. Sad!

So did we
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_contribution_to_the_Allied_Intervention_in_Russia_1918–19

>you had to have known chances were very slim I was when you wrote that lame try at a comeback
Are all Mexicans this fucking re--fuck, what am I asking, of course they are.

Zerg rush won't help you when we're on equal terms.

You're always welcome to join EU tho :-)

cheeky cunt

>what could have been

>le zerg rush

most of those are civilians

>high-ranking eurocrat

youll be part of sweden again ^^

Interesting how UK leaves the EU, America elects a president who is friendly with Russia, and suddenly Germany is trying to assemble a large army again. Next thing you know Japan will start trying to go tough on China or NK and Germany will be trying to go tough on Poland

It's not an EU army.

It's just an alliance

against what threat

Germany's already being tough on Poland along with France.
Spain is a stones throw away from civil war, too.
It's fucking happening all over again, we just cut out the battle of France and they're vichy from the start.

At least I'm safe from conscription.

We could do with a war anyway, give the army lads something to do.

One could only hope, I'm all for finally giving the Germans that ally in North America they never could get the last two times around. Except there's fucking nukes now you idots, there will never be a WWIII

>hoping for nuclear war
If I live, gonna start a slaver ring haha

Europe without the UK has practically no fucking nukes. We'd end up settling shit with infantry and drones, we do so in the sandboxes and Europe isn't too dissimilar at this point.

Can't wait to lose half of our population again, win a war and still live much worse than defeated EU years later.

Fuck these faggots, I have a better idea.

What if the USA and Russia teamed up together and made this world out bitch?

France may not be able to destroy the world 10 times over but it can certainly do it once, that's more than enough.

>Europe without the UK has practically no fucking nukes.
Except france has more than the uk?

Except suck my dick snownigger

Europe has left it too late in the day to start talking about remilitarising. Anything they would do on the Continent would be met in parity. The advantage has been lost.

>WW3 begins
>Option A is conventional war which US and Russia win together
>Option B is nuclear war in which US remains only livable country thanks to nuclear defense systems

>europe does something
>anglo chimpout immediately

clockwork

Yeah, I'm sure that would work. They can just forget 80 years of shit and unite under and uncommon goal.

Your nuclear defense system would stop a tiny fraction of the nukes raining down. Even the best modern interception struggles with lone missiles speeding down from beyond our atmosphere, let alone hundreds or thousands of them.

UK's nukes are litteraly a few leftovers from you. We have an actual active nuclear program.

>US nuclear defense system
They are pretty shit compared to the ASTER system ngl

t. missile engineer

>Expects to survive nuclear war
>Americans not stupid

you sound scared

>yfw it's just a plan to put money in the european military-industrial complex
I'm totally ok with that tho

>everything goes into Frances' pockets
T-third Empire, monsieur?

Finally united EU and China will stop the 56%/slavic menace.

and german
and swedish
and austrian
and spanish
and probably anyone who is willing to get on the bandwagon

point is to not buy american/russian but spend our money on eachother

HAIL EUROPE

Opposition and inconvenience to the EU's economic interests.

It's totally not a third empire, I swear.

Empress Angela soon

In a world of putins and trumps I'll gladly plegde my allegiance to empress Mutti.

Not so fast, Kimi

For all the talk of a fourth reich and German aggression, An*los and Americ*ns (The Dark Hybrid Offpspring of the An*lo) have been the real bloodthirsty people.

> Vietnam
> Iraq
> Afghanistan
> Now Possibly North Korea

Meanwhile Germans have been building cars and creating LGBT friendly poetry. Germans are the peace loving people on the continent, whereas the English speaking menace are the truly dangerous and irrational force.

German leadership of Europe will be peaceful and moral, unlike everything the eternal Anglo and his mutant offspring touches.

The problem with europeans is that they go full retard in a blink of an eye. You just know, that in 5 years time from creating their army they will start burning Jews and invade someone.

enlightening

This. I'll gladly live in a enlightened peaceful Union with a German humanistic leadership.

Thankfully peaceful Russians never invade or oppress anyone! Oh wait..

We didn't invade anyone relevant. Just some wannabe countries were conquered to become our buffer against proper countries if they decide to attack.

>Here we go again. Ready when you are, Europe.
Nobody cares about your drunken fantasies Pidor.
We only care about the wave of shitskins.
Fucking Russians and their delusions.
Stop doing hybrid war here and nobody would even remember that you exist.

>t. totally not a sergei in america

good. finally america can get the fuck out of europe already

Did Ukraine invade Russia or did Russia invade Ukraine?

Most europeans are faggy faggots, what a joke of an army. The funny thing is that it will only used to give humanitarian help due to white europeans being a bunch of cock suckers.

good, don't come back

america couped ukraine

next time you guys are getting raped in the ass, don't call us again thanks

Yeah, yeah, fascist junta fuck the eu coup no soldiers in crimea fair referendum farmer rebels in donbass
This is propaganda for actual retards and russians

last time we were getting raped, you supported the rapist. so yeah, not calling you just leave europe alone.

You have never in history aided Finland in a war.

Neither have any of the European powers?

>all that usaid money spent on ngos to further the us agenda for years means nothing

Germany supported us in WW1, based Swedes and later Germans again supported us in WW2

>based Swedes
Are you mentally ill? It was Sweden that stopped anyone from helping you, spacker

THE EUROPEAN EMPIRE WILL CONQUER KEKSSIA BY 2038
I'M FROM THE FUTURE

>british education

China was in ww2?

Japan fucked them up pretty good

>point is to not buy american/russian but spend our money on eachother
Wait what about NATO?

Honestly embarrassing that we didn't join the winter war. We sent a shittone of supplies and a few thousend volunters but Sweden should have done much more.

It is arguable that China was the first theater of the war.

>eternal anglo trying divide and conquer again

we sent them volunteers too

all european equipment is nato compatible, americans are mad because we wont buy their shit

Who's side was China on?

Your side

legitimately retarded

>European nations announce that they want to form a defensive alliance, sharing a military plan, technology, resources, weapons, etc.
>Russians already want to go war
>Anglos already trying to play us against each other
>Chinks asking against what exactly we want to defend ourselves

Sooner or later we have to last stand against the insanity of this world. This is the only way to endure our pacefully existence.

Fuck up Mohammed

Why is everyone afraid of Germany? Is Europe still butthurt against nazis?

He's right. Europe needs to stand together united and not be an American puppet or a Russian victim.

>Is Europe still butthurt against nazis?
Europe is just fine.It is anglo butthurt and Russian delusions that are the problem.

last couple times germany was completely unleashed they did some crazy shit. whatever, america's got a fuckton of nukes, they can go do whatever they want on their side of the ocean. just don't cross here

>Europe
>Russian victim

>strayan education

Their own, against the Japanese.

The Kutomingtang (KMT) were the government of China at that time but the KMT and the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) were fighting on and off for power over China. But when the Japanese invaded China in 1937 they combined forces for the duration of WW2.

Japan essentially fucked them up real bad throughout the entire period of WW2, but when Japan was forced out at the end of WW2, the KMT took back power and the CCP starting fighting them again. But this time the CCP had the upper hand, and eventually took over China in 1949, and the KMT fled to the Chinese province of Taiwan and became the (sort-of) nation we now now as Taiwan.

Fuck off Pidor.
You are the animals that robbed and pillaged Eastern Europe.
You remember the Soviet Union?
I do, i am old enough.
Fuck you and your red cancer.
Fuck you for not remembering your own history.
>inb4 we saved you from the Turks
Fuck you.One good thing done so you can expand your empire does not erase all the shit you've done after that and that you are doing right now.
FUCK YOU!!!