This bitch ruins TCW

This bitch ruins TCW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=anck-AqrZ24
youtube.com/watch?v=RFw4see3v8o
youtu.be/0UVJSJOiLk4?t=59s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only at first. Snips redeems herself by the end of the series. Also her and barris are too c/u/te.

Absolute pleb opinion. The Force Awakens is likely more your speed.

my cock wants to ruin her womb

The clone wars didn't really have much to ruin in the first place. Some of the later episodes were okay, but there was also that stupid force planet thing

I'm having a hard time trying to understand what you meant by this, can you elaborate more?

>but there was also that stupid force planet thing
But those and the final Yoda episodes were the best parts of TCW.

TCW was unironically better than the movies.

I disagree.

i want to wallpaper her baby room with my man batter

Dude slow down, I can barely keep up

The prequels sure, but otherwise I'd disagree
Asoka leaving the order, the clones turning on that crazy jedi, the thing where one of them gets a fucked up brain chip, and the yoda parts were probably the only things I liked out of it, but considering just how much of the show that doesn't include I'd say it was a pretty bad cartoon overall

Hell no. That last arc in season 5 is kino. Better than seven of the movies.

You're wrong. Also, she would have single handedly carried the prequel trilogy if she were in it

TCW objectively has better lightsaber duels than any of the films, is darker and more adult than any of the films, has more interesting characters than any of the films, and expands the lore and universe 100x as well as any of the films.

She even kinda saves Rebels, the finale of Season 2 was absolutely awesome, especially when you know the backstory of TCW.

>The prequels sure
I disagree. TCW is not better than the PT imo.

gotta give it to the show, it actually managed to make Anakin an interesting character

>Sheev laughing as he effortlessly beats the shit out of Maul and Savage
Breddy gud

youtube.com/watch?v=anck-AqrZ24

If that happened in a movie instead of a tv show on Cartoon Network it would be considered up there with "I am your father" and Vader's death as one of the best scenes in Star Wars.

>Obi wan and the dutchess in a mexican standoff with the traitor
>The character conflict underlying the tension
>Anakin murders him out of nowhere while the vader theme plays softly
>Shrugs it off
It does a better job of illustrating his fall then three whole movies dedicated to showing that.

youtube.com/watch?v=RFw4see3v8o

1:50 is more character development than all 3 prequel movies put together.

>character development
Do you even know what that word means?

its because
first movie does absolutely nothing for Anakin's character, it just sets him up to meet various people and gives him a pseudo-tragic backstory that could have easily been explored as a 10 minute part of another movie
movie 2 hives him exactly 2 character traits: his love for Padme and his anger issues and finally has the payoff for the whole backstory established in 1
movie 3 however resets anakins character to the start of movie 2 ensure it has to do the entire fall by itself starting from 0 while only half the movie focuses on Anakin

in order to do it properly the first movie should have started where the third movie started.
Anakin and Obi-Wan could have been established as friends without needing to see how they became friends (worked for Han and Chewbacca) allowing more time on screen for them to actually BE friends instead.
Anakin starting as an adult or at least close to it would have allowed the romance plot to be properly kicked off in the first movie and starting him in the middle of a massive war would have allowed a much more gradual and logical shift to the dark side.

>Character development
>word
user...

TFA and the cgi clone wars show are both shit.

clone wars was dumb, she was a good character though
lucas was playing favorites no doubt
I liked the ending. obvious that the council would throw her under the bus

mace dindu is the menance that started the decline and collapse of the republic

Wrong.

She elevated it.

>first movie does absolutely nothing for Anakin's character
pffft

She is good waifu material

youtu.be/0UVJSJOiLk4?t=59s

>tfw this dumb cartoon provides more feels then the newer movies

Whoa, are you kidding bro?! Look at those eyebrows, you just know she means business. Don't even respond with some sexist remark or I'll fucking headbutt you.

>lucas was playing favorites no doubt
Sure Lucas signed off on everything in TCW, but Ahsoka was Dave Filoni's baby

the season finale was hype as fuck and makes all the new movies look like shit

#fiercefemalesoftheforce

Qui Gon should have been Obi Wan and Obi Wan should have been Anakin.

Totally agree.

Season 1 and 2 of Rebels is a grind but having Ahsoka and even old man Rex helped the show. Season 3 started slow but around episode 15 things started to pick up.

>she didn't push him again
Asking for it

Its the Jocasta Nu whips out her lightsaber episode.