Is assyrian an ethnicity?

is assyrian an ethnicity?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2015/08/17/official-muhammad-most-popular-name-for-baby-boys-in-london/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy
youtube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes because they want to undermine the turkish state

any pics of her syrian ass?

Yes.

Just compare to other groups from the region.

>can't even make their own flag
Lmao no

Kurdroach detected

Yes, and apparently they have a butthole on their flag like India.

triggerd

Sorry Muhammed, you have to go back to Iran

they look different from kurdroaches and arabs, so yes.

come home hewal man

Nah, arab/swede

Stop copying Russia's naval flag you fucking subhumans

Benil Darioosh

I had assyrian neighbors as a teenager and they always parked one of their ten cars in front of my house, in my spot, so just purge them.

Assyrians are not arab though.

I dunno but I would have sex with these females and that's all that really matters.

No, they're just Christian Arabs. They're no more an ethnicity than Muslim Chinese.

I never implied they were. Assyrians are just pure cancer who can't even make up an original flag

They were kangs,that's all that matters

>Speak different, older language
>have different genetic profile

Muhammed, go play with your mutilated penis

How can you be triggered by a flag?

They're shitskins no matter what barbarian language they speak.

>muh cherrypicked pictures

>As opposed to British

breitbart.com/london/2015/08/17/official-muhammad-most-popular-name-for-baby-boys-in-london/

>Muh cherrypicked facts

They're annunaki's chosen people.

I'm triggered by shitty OC too. People who aren't creative shouldn't even try

You what nigger? I'm a camel fucker because I don't care about a few thousand shitskins who made a flag in MS Paint? Have a word with yourself, mong.

met a guy from dubai on my vacation to mexico and we got on the topic of assyrians. both him and another guy from chicago had never heard of an assyrian. when i got back i told my assyrian coworker about it and she got pretty pissed about it. im not familiar with any of this shit but they literally looked at me like i was crazy when i said i work with some assyrian people, they had no clue what i was talking about.

That's because Muhammad is by far the most common name amongst shitskins.

so some assyrians were mean to you and now you are flustered?

arabs aren't actually nice to assyrians either

Yes

I've never met an Assyrian irl. I'll just assume they are fucking morons since they all gather underneath a flag that is a shitty copy of the Russian war flag.

So you do not live in sweden then. nice proxy.

Is ethnicity race?

Jo det gör jag. Vad fan snackar du om?

No they're just Arabs. Hell even Turks are half Arabs. The middle-East was arab'd badly.

Are you saying there was a white genocide in the middle east?

Nice google translate. It is literally impossible to live in sweden and not have met an assyrian.

Hur fan ska jag vet om svartskallarna jag ser på gatan är assyrier eller inte?

Looks like an Arab with dyed hair and no burka. Literally no fucking difference. I hate meme ethnicities.

>You what nigger? I'm a camel fucker because I don't care about a few thousand shitskins who made a flag in blah blah blah

Dodge harder there, Roger McHalal, you are a camel fucker, because you are a nation of camel fuckers.

titta på mig. Jag kan tala svenska också . Bajs i loo .

you said you were arab

>not knowing what Tablet of Shamash is

no your just a kebab. so you would be middle eastern

Only half

I don't care about nignog tablets. Redpill me

>t. (((Assyrian)))

Literally inbetween Arabs and Kurds hahahahah

okay

The flag is basically recreated as the center tablet in pic with an image of ashur above the star. So if anything the russian copied them.

Also
>arab
>talking about people not being able to make their own flags when half still have the colonial style given to them or the Ottoman crescent

>middle-East
>ever being white

The real ancient Assyrians were shitskins and genocidal maniacs like most middle-easterners today. They got raped to death by Babylonians and Persians and what remained killed off by Arabs.

Assyrian is also Semitic so that tells me a lot about what they are.

>ancient babylonian satanism
It just gets worse and worse

Oh, shit! Albanians confirmed white.

If you roaches hate them so much why don't you just give them independence/autonomy.
Didn't research that technology yet?

I am Greek.

>has Kosovars and Belarusians
>no Czech or Ukrainian
Epic, simply epic

I think we know already where they are genetically speaking so it's pointless.

They are just Levantine Arabs that did not convert to Islam. Good people though, a lot of them dislike the West. (The ones I met here.)

You're being quite generous to the t*rkic chuvash there m8

why are the Northern Italians and Southern Italians so different?

Is syrian not enough? Why did they have to put ass as a prefix.

who the fuck is this assy rian guy i keep seeing people talk about?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy

Why don't you? If you dislike immigrants so much why don't you give up half your country to them so they can live there?

well at least the main land of Italy is still pure

btw why is Portugal and Spain not divided in 2 too then? Andalusia and shit

>well at least the main land of Italy is still pure
Not really since they conquered both Campania and parts of Latium and turned Bari into a emirate. And alot of muzzies resettled to Lucera after the whole debacle with Sicily.

Really, the northern part of Italy was the only part that left unscathed.

I would guess the Spanish and Portuguese samples were limited, maybe taken only in the northern provinces

So.... why don't you guys want to let them be independent?

You get rid of them and they have to make do on their own.

Seriously, why the fuck do you keep them if you hate them so much? Other than the probably fact that you feel like you haven't genocided people in a long while and want to continue on them.

no wonder the Italy immigrants that went to America were from Southern Europe, no way pure Romans could be that degenerate

>being this assmad about Spanish and Portuguese
kek

Finns en som skriver på Flashback som är assyrier som jag gillar att läsa.

Please, Portugal. You're at least 2-5% negroid.

WE WUZ MOORS N SHIT

This is relevant.

wasn't there only like 10,000 moors in all of Iberia, with most in Spain and only some in (modern) southern Portugal?
it really probably doesn't make a difference, and even then, there were no moors in what was galacia, so wouldn't northern Portuguese and Spanish galacians be pure Iberian? they don't look much different from the rest.

would you look at that, most of Africa is whiter than Denmark and Southern Sweden

>1:28
youtube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w
>really makes you think

No they are just non-Muslim middle easterners.

what do you think they look like under the burka?

Are we now calling Portugal and Spain, Demark and Southern Sweden?

Post her ass so we can determine is she syrian or assyrian.