Makes you think

>Makes you think

>muh lesser evil

kill yourself surrender monkey

Eat shit nigger

The problem with muslim women is that they also come bundled with disgusting muslim men that want to impose shariah law

>clean
>pure
>intelligent
>wearing a hijab is supposed to be good somehow

lol fuck off ahmed

>want to impose shariah law
Thats a meme. Lyban, majority muslim, no sharia. Iraq, Libia, Syria same thing before the war

kill yourself you shitskin cunt

The hijab shit ruins it

Most of those hijabis that are super pretty/rich are insane degenerates

Women are a mirror of the men of their country and what they prefer.

It's simply that you guys like degeneracy.

>Click on the pic and see the magic

Maybe she is protesting for Palestine you stupid monkey

give the womens total freedom and shit happens

>Hijabi wearing tons of makeup.

Slut detected. She probably takes it up the aris and thinks that makes her still a virgin.

eh, i rather switch over to Matorah, here, I'll give you some knowledge about it, it's basically a more based Islam

Chapter A.
As time was starting, Matorah and his 3 sons, Inahji, Yortikinzi and Secil, had the universe in there hands, and there own time was starting to shorten. "My children, your time has arrived"Matorah says, As he let his sons live sense the dawn of time, however, new life was not starting, sense they were all males, and could not create a new. "But why must we father?"Says Secil - "We cannot continue to live like this, we will get know where, your sacrifice will not be for without reason" - "I will form each of you into an energy, and with this, life will begin. New, life." - "No father, I don't want to die!" claims Inahji - "I am the only one who has the power to do so, you must" Matorah, brings the three souls together "Father, you're making a mistake" says Yortikinzi - There souls begin to vanquish "Secil, I will turn you into Dark Matter. Inahi, I will turn you into Light. Yortikinzi, I will turn you into the capability of operating Life itself" - There souls have been vanquished. "Forgive myself." - Appears, the three materials, one, glowing black, one, bright as the sun, one, glowing, with no appearnce. "Do not worry my children, I have a price to this as well" Creating the three energies, resulted in the power-loss of Matorah, making him a weaker-being. Matorah took two of the energies, and combined them together, making an explosion of life. And as millions of years passed, life was finally formed, known as our beloved Earth. Matorah waited millions and millions of years. And with Earth, a place where life can be held, Matorik took Yortikinizi's used soul, the capability of holding life, and put it into rock, and threw it onto earth. So then came, the male and the female. Life began-.

Chapter B.
Matorah, was now a being up above. His power was so weak, that he could no longer travel, he was now set to protect earth, for eternity. However, the first two human beings we're on earth, living happily. The man went by the name of "Aamir", the female wen't by the name of "Antastasia"- Aamir and Antastasia lived happily, for thirty amazing years. They were friends with all the animals, they could pet them, feed them, and live with them in peace. They did not age however. They we're immortal. Aamir, was aware of Matorah, as when he was created, the message "To speak to me, reach the tallest on earth, take your hand, place it on your forehead, and point upwards, to speak to me" carved into his left and right arm. Aamir disbielived at first, however, as time went on, Aamir and Antastasia did nothing, but eat, make love, and sleep. Sense they were immortal, they only found those things to be interesting in life. However, Aamir became full of wonder, and went to the tallest mountain he could find, he traveled for thirty days, to reach it. He tried what was carved into his arm. He got on his knees "Matorah, see me?" There was no response "Matorah, it is I, Aamir, are you present?" - "Aamir - It is me.", "Can you show your self to me?"

Hijab means nothing though

Chapter B. (Con.t)
There was nothing for a moment. A bright light appeared in front of Aamir. A being appeared. "Aamir, you are spoiled with life, you do nothing with it, why aren't you creating new life?" - "What are you talking of? Her and I make love frequently" - "Yes, but due to the rules of Omnes, you will not be able to create new life with this long-lasting life you have." - "Omnes, what is that?" - "The rules of all, I wrote them, before I created this - Not even I can change the rules, not anymore, they are carved into our space and time- Aamir, I'm here to take your life." Aamir stepped away from Matorah, "You can't! I do not wan't to die! I must live on! You must'nt" Matorah place his hand on Aamir's shoulder "Trust me, life of mine, you do not wan't to live for all of time" Aamir stared into Matorah's eyes "You cannot! I forbid you!"

They should both be murdered.

>protesting in favor of any other country aside your own

and you wonder why you get cucked?

Chapter C.
Aamir woke up next to his amazing lover "Was that all a dream?" he thought to himself. He went to the nearest pong to sip some water from it. He noticed something odd, all the fish in the pond swam away from Aamir when he dipped his hands in the water. He thought of it as nothing. He looked down at the water and noticed that his skin has wrinkled. He had aged. Aamir ran to Antastasia and looked at her face, she had aged as well. Aamir had just known, that what had happened was not a thought of the night. Aamir ran back to his shelter with Antastasia. Aamir was angry, Antastasia approached him and said "My love, I had an odd dream last night. I bright light approached me and said "It's time, you start life, start, new life."- Aamir fell to his knees and kissed Antastasia "Antastasia.." said Aamir - "Yes?" - "Go to the pond that is to the west of our shelter, you know that one" - "Yes, I will, for you, anything for you my love, but why must I do that, would you like me to collect some water for you?" said Antastasia - "Go there, and look into your face, by the reflection of the frigid water..." - "Yes, of course, Aamir." She went, she looked. Aamir, still resting at the shelter, noticed that Antastasia has not returned for a good time. Aamir decided to go to the pond to check on her. Antastasia was sitting down on her knees crying. Aamir approached her and said "We don't have a lot of time, we're aging by the second, our immortality is now gaining on us, at this rate, we may be eldery in the next two days." - Antastasia was filled with anger and sadness, but did not say anything, she did not want to upset Aamir. Aamir sat beside Antastasia, "Antastasia, read what is on my arm, and go do it, now." She read what was on her arm, and did not question it, because

- at this point, she felt hopeless.
Antastasia started traveling to a tall hill, east of the shelter. Aamir went to the hill on the west. Antastasia did what was written on her arm, and spoke to Matorah: "Matorah-Why are you making me age? What should I do?" - "I am making you age, because without death, new life cannot be created. You must go make love with Aamir, and have many children." - "Will they die aswell? I can't put them through that; When will I die?" - "Yes, they will die, and they will do the same as you, create new life. However, they will be given rules to follow, rules of Omnes. You will die within the next year, you're aging fast because of how long you've been immortal." - "What should I do? I am scared Matorah!" - "Go make love to your loving partner. You must have children soon. As of right now, you are still healthy enough to have a child. However, I will bless you; With three females, and one male." - "Okay, Matorah, I will do it for you and my Aamir. After we have the children, I will spend the final time I have left with Aamir, and do everything I can with him. Thank you Matorah. Gratias ago tibi , quia in via Matorah"

>Muslim countries under a secular dictator who keeps the muslims in line don't impose sharia law.

Any other red pills, Francois?

Ok fuck im not posting all 26 chapters. just read the rules/code of this religion

Rules of Omnes
Life cannot be created, if life does not end.
Life must continue to be created at all costs, the man may have a total of 3 wives.
The women must be obey the man at all times. As long as it is logical.
Those who are known to lie, steal and disobey can only have 1 wife, and are marked as a "Shi'lik"
The women must pray to Matorah twice a day. At day, and night.
The women can only ask for advice from Matorah, while men can make personal requests for Matorah. Women should not make requests from Matorah, as it is a sin. Women may talk with Matorah, however, requests and favors are forbidden.
The women must offer sex to the man whenever he desires, as long as it is private.
You must attempt to convert as many as you can to The Path of Matorah.
Men can pray whenever they desire, it however, must be atleast three times a week.
The women must cook, and feed the man.
The women must have the man's permission to travel other places.
The women must sleep in a bed together with his man every night.
The man must marry of 3 wives at once, he may not work his way to it.
The man must show equal love to each wife.

If the man is to travel, he must go alone, or take his three wives.
The women must be royal to his man.
The only way to remove the "Shi'lik" title, is to convert another, to the path of Matorah.
You can have your three women and not be married, it would be called a "Hujini Chain", however, all the women must live with the man, they cannot meet on and off.
The man may only have a Hujini Chain if he has the three women he chooses.
The women must only have one man, she cannot choose more.
Women and men may see eachother and be friends, however, they may not talk of sexual manners, they may not have alcohol, they may not discuss inappropriate things.
Each prayer must end with "gratias ago tibi , quia in via matorah" Means; ""Thank you for a path matorah.""
If a man is in a Hujinu Chain, the three women he is with, must marry within a year, if not, the man is marked as a "Shi'lik", and are forbidden to see the three women he was previously acting with. Unless he breaks the Shi'lik mark.
None of the three women can file a divorce against the man, only the man can decide, and if he chooses to divorce, he must divorce all three women, and if he does so, he will be marked as a Shi'lik.
If a women wants to be with a man and the man agrees, she will be marked as a "Captum", once that happens, she is forbidden to talk to other men, and must wear something similar to a hijab, her face must be covered, only her eyes must be showing. She can only take the hijab off, if she is with the man, or family.
A man is forbidden to talk to a women who has her face covered by a hijab.
A women must not wear a hijab, if she is not a Captum.
Women must dress moderately and appropriately.
Once all three wives are married to a man, they must get the tattoos of Concinji within a week of marriage.

THIS RELIGION is way more based than Islam and Christianity combined
>prove me wrong: protip - you can't

Thats true user. But thanks God degeneracy isnt spread all over Europe. South Europe and Russia are okay

Honor killing is bad, mmmkay Abdul?

I wish the average British """""""""""""woman"""""""""" looked anything close to that qt

>cucked
Using this word like a sjw use a ''racist, bigot, muh feelings''
The reality is not what you see in the media

>secular dictator
Liban, Bosnia, Marocco, Tunisia are not under dictatorship and surprise surprise, no sharia.
Wake up mate

Keep your religion of peace for yourself please.

Since when is Tunisia under a secular dictator kiwi ?

Makes me think about Rotherham and taqiyya

>naturally beautiful

That woman is very obviously wearing makeup.

Shitskins plz go

Daily reminder that we cucked you hard France

>Intelligent
Sure bud

Im christian orthodox. The purest type of christian

But angry with the degeneracy of the west

>oh no! he used a neologism he must be an uncultured swine unlike me!

fuck off you pseudo-intellectual piece of shit

Little nigger go eat a banana now, you deserved it

>oh no! he used a neologism he must be an uncultured swine unlike me!

>better call him a nigger so he can't counter my argument, that'll show him