Black on Black Crime:

Logically speaking, can "Black on Black Crime" even be used as a rebuttal to "Black Lives Matter" or Black's claim on racism against whites if Blacks don't commit HATE crimes against blacks?

Where if the debate is focused on "crime is crime", then blacks killing other blacks isn't a non issue, it's just not the most important issue being focused. And if that's true, is it even significant to not be for it?

I'd doubt that poor black criminals are actually socially active or politically inclined, having disdain for cops, sure, but to say they actually are 100% for cops not killing blacks? doubt it.

Seems to me saying "black on black crime" is just a shift of attention rather than a diffusing the proposed problem.

Thoughts?

Less trolling here please. 100 other threads on this boards and more on others for you to troll.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
deathpenalty.org/article.php?id=54
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/ecp.pdf
imagefap.com/showfavorites.php?userid=1182103&folderid=541819
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More blacks kill whites than vice versa. The only "hate crime" is coming from the dark side.

The only real solution is to kick the blacks out of the country. Our violent crime and rape rates will plummet.

How often do criminals with a college degree go to prison?

Just looked it up, it's 12.7%. I'm pretty sure it's not about race, Next assertion please.

Fools out-source their problems. Intellectuals solve them.

Blacks that kill whites also have longer sentences, and have a higher percentage chance of getting the death penalty as opposed to a black victim being killed by a black.

Institutionalized racism or not? Can you refute what I just said with another one of your statistical jpeg's?

bump

of course its a legit argument but ppl should really start using evidence of niggers killing/raping whites. a lot of whites would be fucking pissed if they knew what niggers do to whites on a daily basis that nobody hears about

black on black crime is a myth you racist fuck.
Reported.

They still are at higher risk even with educations.

>blacks are 13% of population

kek

probably because blacks kill others in more violent ways

savages, savages. barely even human.

If Black lives mattered to them they would research what kills more blacks
you seem to have this idea that when a white person kills a black person it is a hate crime, 9 times out of 10 its one less nigger who fucked with a cop

tldr if black lives mattered you would actually be trying to help what destroys black lives the most

gonna need some sauce on that

Again its strawman. Blacks have longer sentences due to previous convictions.

OP you would be correct if

a. Police were actually killing a significant number of blacks, and
b. Blacks were not killing each other in significant numbers

When these are taken into account, the amount of attention focussed on one instead of the other seems retarded. It's like if the government chose to spend 50 billion dollars on protecting the population from death due to oversized hail pellets than road safety.

They often have previous offenses, have aggravating charges (drugs, guns, etc.) and the seriousness of the crime results in bigger punishment. Just read Color of Crime, they go over this.

That's poverty, not education. I proposed education. and you give me a .png for poverty

True, it should be called animal cruelty and PETA should be outraged.

Gunshot is a gunshot my friend. Doubt there's alot of torturing going on in these murders.

>a lot of whites would be fucking pissed if they knew what niggers do to whites on a daily basis that nobody hears about
0/10
Interracial crime stories are the bread and butter of Fox News. Most whites, even those who live in areas with few blacks, are well aware of black on white crime.
>They still are at higher risk even with educations.
Less than 0.5% of al criminals have college degrees. It's incredibly rare for someone with a college degree to go to prison. The dedication and concentration it takes to get a degree is practically nonexistent even among "organized" crime bosses.

The problem with BLM is that the public outrage is not proportional to the statistical reality when taking into account the relatively high amount of black people committing crimes and homicides. There is a chicken and an egg problem with black people and cops but the end result is the same.

I want to fuck this lady

how are you going to force them to stay in school or do well? 76%

Its not black on black crime. Its just black crime. Blacks commit more crime generally speaking. They are more violent generally speaking. So they run into police at a higher rate, and police are more scared of them and treat them tougher as a result. The first step BLM would take if they really wanted change would be to lessen the rate of black crime. The rest would fall in line after that. Asshole.

>The most.
Good point raised. Cops seem to be most SURFACED issue. Given media and ect. But it still doesn't discredit the first point of cops killing blacks, though very marginal.

If we removed all niggers then our country would improve 100 fold

>if black lives mattered you would actually be trying to help what destroys black lives the most
But user, we already know what destroys black lives the most: Abortion.

black and hispanic people in the ghetto have an anti-cop anti-snitch culture that is absent among whites

It's actually all i got, reverse image. Id fuck the living hell out of her.

Though is it still an issue? Atleast this issue is on paper and factual, given the court systems. While on the other had, societal problems are harder to pin-point and fix.

You still have the problem of them flat out refusing schooling though, no matter how many programs are given. So although education can lower crime, how do you make a people that refuse to change do it? The answers would be to change their culture, but in order to do that you need to educate them, but they refuse to get educations and so on. It's a cycle that just sits there spinning it's tires.

look at the actual facts of "unarmed blacks" being killed by "white cops", most of it is a meme perpetuated by the msm to fuel a story that sells. Yeah it sucks cops shoot people but rarely are they out of line, I think sargon of acuck had a vid on the latest shootings by cops and how they were justified

I agree. I'm black, and im not really for just posting #hastags on the interwebs as a means of "accomplishment". But it's aggravating when whites take the polar opposite and say it's a baseless claim.

Schooling is seen as "white". It's truly sad. Finding it's origin has been a rough objective.

the numbers are overwhelming

now do one with % of population in gangs.

If nignogs really cared about black lives they would do something positive to improve their community instead of rioting and looting whenever white copper shoots a single dindunuffin

Of course they won't do that, considering the whole BLM movement is based around racism and shifting blame towards evil whitey for all their almost entirely self-caused issues

Liberal clowns are condoning this behavior by giving them what they want and buying into the anti-white agenda

It's still an issue but it's like looking at the percentage of snack machines that fall on fattys compared to deaths from obesity related problems. One is a tiny on paper number directly attributable to something but is largely the result of a much larger societal problem.

Not even that hard of a societal problem to fix. Welfare state incentives single motherhood, so single motherhood in black families is on the rise. Kids who grow up with a father tend to be way worse off in almost every way, more inclined to drop out of school, commit crimes, etc. Just stop incentivizing single mothers and a huge portion of societal problems will stop.

Yeah, i think the only thing people are fighting over is what "justification of a shooting" really is. Unarmed is like a redharring for "no-justification". But it's hard for people to go past the surface.

"single motherhood" is alittle more complex than what you say. Some black women just genuinely don't like whoever they fucked to get that child. So what do you do if this happens? Do it on your own and tell him to fuck off.

It's not all black fathers not wanting their child, it's moreorso the parental relationship.

Law-abiding adults protest aswell. Keep in mind, the Riots, don't begin as riots. Always protests.

One thousand times this. Blacks are given more leniency for their first crimes often to "keep them out of the system at a young age". But when it's your third time mugging someone the judhe stops saying "boys will be boys". It's the "same crime" but look at the rap sheet.

its a matter of scale...

black on black murders are at epidemic proportions and 1-2 orders of magnitude bigger than the problem of unjustified police killings

It's mind boggling that people are trying to sweep this under the rug and reinforce the taboo of talking about it when blacks are committing over 50% of murders nationwide and murder rate in some of the worst-affected neighborhoods has nearly doubled since BLM started

Doesn't mean that it's not on the rise rapidly and has been ever since LBJ, coincidentally when the welfare state really fucking started. I never implied anything about the fathers. Also doesn't disprove that the increasing number of black kids growing up without a father figure isn't a huge contributing issue to problems facing the black community.

I have no problem with BLM peacefully protesting police brutality where it's warranted (and when it actually stays peaceful). I also don't view black on black crime as a rebuttal to the movement, because in in the end both need addressed. The fact of the matter is that drug and gang violence kills far more blacks than racist white police officers. If you are black parent, then your biggest fear when your child goes out is not the police, but some random thug or drug addict who will not at all hesitate to kill your child. While past government policies have played a large part in creating ghettos, black people's fucked up culture also plays a large part in maintaining them. Overall, I just feel the BLM movement needs to take a more holistic view towards the issues afflicting black communities rather than just focusing on racist white people

it simply a sample of the violence in black communities. Black communties tend to be violent as fuck. Cops are a glorified clean up crew, the first to witness the blown up bits of human carcass splattered around the place of what once was a breathing person. The ones that have to deal with these fatherless children getting hooked on crack before they reach middle school and all the tragedy that comes with an environment like that.

also, if black lives really matter to a BLM supporter, they would actually care about the thing thats killing them the most at a greater frequency almost incomparable to anything else and that's themselves.

so you are pro-abortion?

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

>Black males commit 42% of all homocides.
>A black male is 5.4 times as likely to be a murderer than a white male.
>Cops are not supposed to take lethal action against a demographic that is much more likely to kill them (some user posted data showing that blacks are 1.6 times as likely to murder cops, but I didn't save it).
>Don't shoot them.
>Even if they are resisting arrest.
>Even if they are reaching into their pockets to pull something out.

Cops can use the data to make a case that they SHOULD fear for their lives more around blacks, justifying the killings. However that would be too politically incorrect.

You're seriously asserting that those without a father figure don't tend to go to jail more?

So when you see women who are 'sluts' don't you presume they had 'daddy issues'?

You don't think the people that did these gigantic studies on convictions and punishments looked at past convictions?

So are you trying to imply that blacks aren't given the opportunity to be educated? Are you fuckin serious m8 blacks are the ones in control of their own education. We can only show the door they are the ones that need to take it. Not only that but they have so many fucking grants, handouts, and lower standards set on them due to meeting demographic quotas that there is no doubt that blacks are truly intellectually inferior.

Yeah, but saying black on black crime creates a racial prerogative where there shouldn't be. Crime in general needs to be stopped.

Why don't whites take the initiative to override the blm matter and transform it into the judicial system being accountable in all degrees? Why are cops able to kill a person in front of a surveillance camera, and then actually confiscate the recorded tapes without a warrant? This should scare you.

How often do whites and asians without degrees go to prison vs blacks without degrees?

They didn't. They have an agenda sell and only care about broad strokes.

It's the same fucking bullshit with deliberately obtuse fuckers who push the 'wage gap' lie. There's an EARNINGS GAP due to extenuating circumstances that have nothing to do with sexism.

>You don't think the people that did these gigantic studies on convictions and punishments looked at past convictions?

How about maybe you post your source instead of just assuming.

Also even if this were true even after taking every variable into account you don't take into account how poorly blacks behave on trial. Blacks view their lawyers with conviction, they see the "system" as something specifically designed to make them guilty even though they actually fucking are.

Based Asians.

hey mama

Are you sure thats NOT victims as opposed to perpertrators?

BTW I'm going to need a source link because i claim bullshit to the highest degree.

15% of blacks committing murder with a yearly income of 85 fucking grand? You're a liar, and will remain so until you prove yourself.

>Reaching

I've already stated that education is seen as 'white' in some black communities.

It's fucking sickening looking at this statistic. Niggers literally are a parasite on the human species.

The idea of replying "black on black crime" is to point out the fact that black activism could better use its resources elsewhere.

They're focusing on a problem which causes only a marginal number of black death because, at the bottom of it all, it's also largely a movement about hating white people, which is fine.

Everybody hates each other. This is normal.

LITERALLY

>15% of blacks committing murder with a yearly income of 85 fucking grand? You're a liar, and will remain so until you prove yourself.

That's not 15/100, it's 15/100000.

Exactly as it says, if you had bothered to read it Jamal.

HIGH TEST MILF

WOULD BERRY

>I've already stated that education is seen as 'white' in some black communities.
In "some" black communities. And even if that were true, and it's not, that every single black thinks education is a "white" thing, that still makes it probably one of the most retarded things I've ever heard and only further proves my point that blacks are intellectually inferior. To actually think that not being stupid is bad just proves how stupid blacks truly are. I've seen feminist logic make more sense than this.

deathpenalty.org/article.php?id=54

>Racial Disparities in California Death Sentencing

Scroll about half way down.

>Also even if this were true even after taking every variable into account you don't take into account how poorly blacks behave on trial. Blacks view their lawyers with conviction, they see the "system" as something specifically designed to make them guilty even though they actually fucking are.
And I think blacks angst towards the court system as of today stems from the laws from 100 years past that were actually racially motivated against them. Old traditions die hard. It go both ways.

>>Reaching
How? It's a legitimate question. If were talking about a link between crime and education proving that there is no difference between races, then surely each race will have a rate of uneducated prisoners proportionate with their population.

You are actually an idiot and any kind if credibility you had is now lost. Please make your argument some other way or lurk moar.

Here's the thing: the illegitimate killing of blacks by cops is on the order of, at most, ten per year or so, probably less. And even when it does happen, it's not a hate crime, but a lack of judgement on the part of the cop that affects all races in proportion to how often they have violent altercations with cops in the first place.

Meanwhile, a few dozen blacks will be murdered by other blacks this weekend

I guess religion's hold on the population towards creationism is an intellectual capacity aswell hmm?

I want my source you fucking faggot.

Blacks are much, much more likely to have previous felony offenses. They are also more likely to commit premeditated killings, kill people who weren't or could not resist, kill people for petty reasons or no reason at all.

>I want my source you fucking faggot.

One, I didn't post the picture. IDs exist Cleatus.

Two, imagesearch it. Sup Forums doesn't exist to spoonfeed fools. Sup Forums exists to call you gay and a cuck.

>white areas tend to have lower crime rates because whites are not as violent
>when a violent crime happens in violent, aka black, areas justice system is used to it and has the "boys will be boys" mentality so they don't punish as harshly

I don't see how this in any way proves your point. Why the fuck does a demographic that only makes up 12% of the population commit such high amount of crime? Black race has been shown in every fucking demographic on earth to have lower IQ and higher probability for violent crime. They even did a study that shows how blacks have much higher probability to carry the violent "warrior" gene.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/ecp.pdf

Cultures attack education differently anyway. It's not the same in all cases. Asians aren't good in math because they smoke weed everyday and drink and party. It's hard work.

Stop looking for fucking racial superiority. There is no fucking such thing. Get a grip. Even if it were a thing, it doesn't mean anything in this world unless you're willing to sell your fucking soul and kill millions of people.
>troll me some more and say genocide is a justifiable cause rather than just educating the population

I think it might be this lady.
imagefap.com/showfavorites.php?userid=1182103&folderid=541819

>I guess religion's hold on the population towards creationism is an intellectual capacity aswell hmm?

The fuck you talkin about? Not even sure if you're stramaning or just plain changed the subject to something completely irrelevant.

Consider this.
1/3 black men end up in prison.
60% of all crimes are violent
Black men commit 60% of all violent crimes (despite being 6% of the population)
60% of all black men in prison are there for violent crime.
60% of all gun crime is committed by black men.

That means: 1/5 Black Men in the USA are or will become a violent criminal.

If you're a police officer or a judge and you know there is a 1/5 chance that any black man you interact with will turn violent, are you going to give them the benefit of the doubt?

If you're a cop and you meet a black man on the street, there is a 20% chance you are going to be attacked.

In order for police to go easier on black men, black men must first reduce their crime rate.

>Stop looking for fucking racial superiority. There is no fucking such thing.

Then how come whites and east asians are so much smarter and successful than other races on average, especially blacks?

>results from reverse image search just to humor you.

I don't care who it's from. Anyone accepting information without a provided source is retarded.

>windows 10

Holy fuck lol

>Stop looking for fucking racial superiority.
It's not about superiority. It's about having to deal with gross inferiority. Blacks are a burden and a violent one at that.

holy shit who is this?

>Asians aren't good in math because they smoke weed everyday and drink and party
What?

The problem with the black community is that when someone succeeds, that person is immediately labeled an "Uncle Tom" by the rest of the black community. It really just boils down to jealously. Browbeating people for have ambition to succeed in something other than sports or music. Blacks have to stop getting behaving like a responsible adult/member of society with "acting white".

If individuals are equal in every sense of the law, assumptions on a people group have no substance in a court of law.

Blacks reject schooling as something white.
Religious freaks reject science and development because it's wicked ways of the devil.

Are they intellectually impaired for believing in what they believe in or is it indoctrination?

how are you supposed to ''educate'' niggers if they dont want to go to school in the first place

Also, most of the time these aren't random encounters. The police have usually been called about a complaint.

>Are they intellectually impaired for believing in what they believe

Yes.

Quadroon #46236

Why do they believe that white=bad?

Presumptions on ability and culture maybe? If whites assume asians are smart and hire them, they don't actually need to be smart.

Patents by country:
US: 3030080
Japan: 1069394
China: 45366

Seems pretty varied to me that intellectual capabilities isn't by race

I don't know, but it's definitely white people's responsibility to take care of it.

>Interracial crime stories (white on black) are the bread and butter of liberal media.
Fixed that for you. No thanks necessary.

Numbers, numbers, numbers.

How many black friends do you have? Or is the statistical database proving too high of a likelihood of a problem to occur.

The Chinese patent system came into existence in 1984. I work in medical research in south texas, and half my coworkers are chinks and nips. Most of them foreign nationals. They're brought here not because they're assumed to be smart, but because they actually are.

Are they intellectually impaired for believing in what they believe in or is it indoctrination?

If what they believe in makes them intellectually impaired then it seems to be a vicious cycle lol. I don't think this applies to kids in elementary school yet they're still dumb as bricks. I grew up in a predominantly black area and I was white and part of the advanced classes all my life. I saw very very few blacks in advanced classes growing up. When you see these little dumb niggers you can see they really are just fucking stupid, barely able to speak and articulate sentences.

Also even if you want to blame it on culture it's still a fucking shit culture. "Be dumb and violent so you're not like white people" is not a culture I would be proud of or nurture in any way.

Keep in mind that hispanics are counted in the White category. In reality the homicide rate is much lower among actual Whites.

You'll deal with the consequences either way.

why does it matter if a crime is committed with hate or not?