Michael Moore

Does Sup Forums hate Michael Moore?

His physical appearance reflects who he is rather well.

I don't hate anyone. I just make special points to not care about the existence of people like xim.

fpbp

I've seen his latest movie and it sucks.

He is a non issue.

Literally who? Sage.

He's a sick man and has contributed to more poverty and death than the issues he presents.

He's become staggeringly irrelevant since he faked those scenes in Bowling for Columbine.

no. he's pretty smart and makes great propaganda. Sup Forums could learn something from this fine young man

His only good movie was Canadian Bacon.

We almost memed him to death earlier this year, didn't we?

MOORE NO MORE

Wtf i hate good movie now..

The fat bastard came to my hometown in Bowling For Columbine. Went to our shitty-good tacobell...

Why is Rick always so mad

More than who? Hillary?

He is to irrelevant to even been hated.

All of his movies are the same just different topics

I guess he was edgy back when America wasn't such a shithole, but he's outdated now.

He's a fat old Jewish man who never really did anything with his life but make shitty documentaries that will be forgotten soon after he passes away from diabetes. Never even had children.

What an empty man, does anyone really even care about him anymore?

He seems okay.

In a word?
Skizzizzilplop

Michael Moore hates Michael Moore, OP.

I liked it, he made a valid point at the end of it

Nope. He was just luck that many Americans and especially europeans saw George W. Bush as the epithome for everything what is bad about the USA.

Once Bush was gone, Moore lost his only Reason to live.

>yes you fucking Captcha i got it, you love the Front of Stores....

Regardles of political views, he revolutionized documentary making. You have to watch Roger and me, his first mayor documentary and you will realize that today everyone copys his style.