Why does Sup Forums think that Mexican/Hispanic is a race?

Why does Sup Forums think that Mexican/Hispanic is a race?

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanconservative.com/articles/race-iq-and-wealth/
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It isn't really. It's a mudblood deal where you have your average 80 IQ natives and then varying amounts of European admixture resulting in up to a maximum average of 88 or so. Pure Europeans in Central and South America still average around 100.

They're mongrels made of blacks, native americans, and spaniards. It doesn't matter that they aren't homogeneous genetically when they're homogeneous culturally and cognitively.

Would you prefer if we just lumped you in with the niggers?

Average Mexican IQ is 96 brah.

theamericanconservative.com/articles/race-iq-and-wealth/

>That picture

Holy fuck I'm triggered I hated high school

The only people claiming that "Mexican is a race" are the leftists who call patriots "racists" for wanting to enforce immigration law.

Is more complex than that.

Oh okay

good post, retarded spic.

>96

USA's average is 97.

You guys wear school uniforms? I thought that was solely a British tradition.

then explain it, Pablo.

It's not just Sup Forums it's the whole goddamn world. You're on the wrong side of history.

That high? I mean, with as many "inner city populations" as we have, I thought for sure that we were pushing 90. This restores some hope for my nation's future. Not a whole lot of hope, mind you, but some.

> 97
after meth

>Why does Sup Forums
Why do you think everyone on this board thinks the same way? I know that most Mexicans are mestizo (*some bullshit fucking bastard cuck race created by Spaniards fucking natives*)

Hispanics can be white

Hispanics can also be shitskins

It depends on the injun genes

That's why we need to go back to calling people either "Spanish" or "Mestizo"

the second(girl) fourth(guy) and fifth(guy) clearly have strong amerindian native ancestry. anyone can see that

people from spain are not white.there fucking mudlsimes you idiots never purged. the only reason they allow them to be classified as white is so white people in america can feel safe thinking they are a larger portion of the population than they actually are

and the only reason the liberals allow it is so the mexicans wont be eligible for affirmative action thus the black population feels safe. even though mexicans have displaced a portion of black youth from the labor force. why just them? who doesnt have a high school diploma?

Spain is just as a white as Ireland, being ruled by arabs doesn't turn the entire population into arabs.

Because that would completely shatter the Trump narrative.

>take blacks out of that equation and see

love them so much

>Sup Forums is a single person

I know you guys are nothing but mystery meat by now

>Ireland
>White
Ha!

I'm pretty sure that's the left lad
I've literally heard "he's not white he's Latino" before to a guy who was only a slight shad browner than me

That's like not counting the indios in Mexico's score.

i have your mistery meat right here fukboi

From left to right

Mestiza with kike
Mestiza (More native)
Castiza with possible Shepherdic
Native
Mestizo
Shepherdic kike

Absolutely disgusting

Like 75% are useless the rest are okay

>American talking about race

Why did Trump decide not to side with Hispanics anyway? He'd have the presidency under his arm definitely by now.

It's also funny how he sees jews everywhere when Mexico has around 60 thousand jews in total.

We don't Paco.. If you lurked moar you would know we've already had this discussion.

>Mexicans are indeed not a race
>Mexicans come from Mexico
>Canadians come from Canada
>Australians come from Australia

That's why liberals and spics like you look retarded as fuck calling Trump and his supporters racist. Now fuck off and start building that wall.

It's not, Latino's will be made white in our lifetime. Just like the Irish and Italians

dude we have more weight average than your skinny country brah

>There are people on Sup Forums who dont consider this girl white

lol

Where did this maymay come from?

Da fuck?

hispanic is a group of sub races, mexican is nationality

>96
No te ayudes pendejo

People generally give you weird looks if you use Castizo/Mestizo/Mulatto. Most attempts at explanation of these terms are met with "racist", in my experience.

Generally, any mention of race aside from "empowerment" of an ethnic minority will result in perception of racism from leftist fucking shits.

They need to cull there nigger tier ones but there clearly not as bad as the african.

They don't, anyone intelligent knows that mexican is a nationality and hispanic is a linguistic term.

don't underestimate the stupidity of the average american leftist

you dont know the power of the mulatto side, i can say whatever i want and libshits dont touch me

you moor rape babies will never be white get over it

Roll gringos

what's wrong bud, you get bullied?

Hey fuck off

LOL

Hispanic is race numbnuts.

A race can be anything you want it to be.

Technically male is a race.

People who can curl their tongues are a race.

pls 5 she's the whitest

>t. Wei Zhang

lol mexicans think they are a race

7/8 GET

Green text your story bro.

How many of these threads are we gonna have today

9 more

No, private high schools here are cancer. Everyone is either completely retarded, a weaboo or only interested in drugs/booze. It's very hard to cope with when you actually want to make something out of yourself and your education.

No one here says it is. Libs do, but they confuse nationality with ethnicity all the time

come onnnnn rice crispies

female I hope

rerollan for rice crispies

not the slut on the left, I want my rice dammit

DIBS ONT HE QT ON THE FAR ;LEFT

She is ready for breeding.

The ugly bitch in the middle is about to get BLACKED lol

La secundaria was filled with cuties and who responded and all I cared about was my Pokèmon yellow. Someone kill me familia.

*Cuties and whores

>Was
Las secundarias are* filled with whores. Public school girls don't know anything else. But most of them are ugly as fuck.

>theamericanconservative.com/articles/race-iq-and-wealth/
>88
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

>be 16
>interests are geopolitics, languages, math/science and several other things
>tall, not bad looking, only slight acne but that's it
>want to make something out of myself and leave this shithole
>class is me plus 14 other people (really small class)
>every single day I wish I didn't wake up so I didn't have to deal with them
>never completely fit in, only have like 2 friends, the rest are acquaintances
>my day consists of reading books I bring from home, browsing Sup Forums and barely paying attention in class
>everyone respects me because I usually help people with their courses, I never got bullied since that meant probably failing
>however never manage to fit in, days are boring and when they're not it's because idiot classmates get everyone in trouble
>once we're left alone in the class, they record a harlem shake and upload it to youtube, everyone in the class gets suspended because they were throwing chairs and shit around
>other time they opened a hole in the roof by throwing a fucking shoe into it
>once we had to build a circuit, fuckers stick a fork into the power outlet
>other time they glued a kid's backpack into the wall
>among other things playing with fire, water balloon wars and fucking with the ceiling fan

High school wasn't that bad I guess, it was just the constant dread of dealing with retards. I just graduated and never looked back.

>Feeling proud about the iq of other people.
What is your iq, amerifat? I suppose it is very high.

I'd do the one on the left.

whiter than you, abo

First two points nailed it. The rest of the thread is frivolous.

The link I posted explains with detail why the 88 number is wrong.

I think its funny that Mexico pretends to be "white" on Sup Forums when the whole reason America is "not white" is because of Mexican immigrants.

Why do Mexicans feel the need to lie online?
Mexico is like 16% "white" yet the posters love to cherrypick.

>A class of 15 people in a private school was a lot wilder than my 40 people class on a public school

Damn son

Post more Mexican schoolgirls you faglords.

How do your guys deal with looking yourselves on the mirror? Really curious here.

>Mexican
pleb

Panama is mostly black/mulatto whereas Mexico is mostly white.

They are a mixture of Europeans and natives.

Do you want us to call you half breeds?

i dont know man mexico is pretty dangerous for a white mans town.I mean look you have your own women fleeing en masse here

Fuck off MDF

>
pls 1/2

Is the other way around nowadays.

Is this man white then?

>80

see that dark one thats leaning over that girls shoulder? thats the average mexican in this country. not black not white. so we just say hispanic

I think school uniforms are used all over the world

I'd have to see his nipples

Because the real term is Mestizo or native american, dumbass.

Reminds me of my class