Turkey's education board demands 1,577 university deans resign

news.trust.org/item/20160719140109-a2ayr/

>ISTANBUL, July 19 (Reuters) - Turkey's High Education Board on Tuesday ordered the resignation of 1,577 deans at all universities, state broadcaster TRT reported, part of a wide-ranging purge of dozens of state institutions following a failed coup attempt.

>The resignations are being sought at both state and privately run universities, TRT reported. The government has vowed that those behind the July 15 failed military intervention would pay a heavy price after more than 200 people were killed.

>Separately, state news agency Anadolu said 399 employees of the Ministry of Family and Social Policies had been stripped of their responsibilities.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Turks_and_Black_Turks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How the fuck does Turkey have so many universities?

Wouldn't mind if Turkey took over my Uni tbqhwyfam.
Absolute degenerates in charge at every level.

roaches need a place to flirt with qt girls

>PURGE

how will turkey compensate from loosing all tourism?

Omg this is so bad but Sup Forums will laugh it off with niggertier roachmemes.

The fallout of this will be felt for years to come if this madman isn't stopped.

So what happens if they reject resignation? I mean, it's not like he can do anything to them.

because 'university of weaving rugs and snek charming' is a thing. Turkey ain't producing no rocket scientists.

Every hour Erdogan becomes even better. Why don't you praise the Iron Fist, The Savior of Middle East user?

> he can do anything to them
When they loyalist policescum raid your office there isn't anything you can do.

Call your lawyer? He already got rid of all the judges.

Edogan also said that Russia and Iran along with Turkey will help the Middle East. Google it, awhile back a roachanon posted this

Tenure is an American concept.

Their idea of a university is probably like a high level secondary school.

A university can have like a thousand deans at it.
I know mine had the one dean for the whole university, but each faculty had like 5-10 of their own deans as well.

I remember when I had to get an exam deferral I went through like 5 deans before I reached the top one for the science faculty and got approval

I do. Dont see a difference between Edogan or Trump except the Islam part

I wouldn't be surprised if there were a dozen assassination plots running concurrently right now.

A FUCKING LEAF

Tell us more about how you learnt to make maple syrup in uni.

We learned in elementary school you stupid yank, it's actually pretty damn easy to do.

Islam makes him even better. Literally remove degeneracy, stop feminism and restore family values. It is exactly what Middle East needs not your so-called democracy and liberal arts degree holders twerking on the streets.

Great now you can fuck off and grow your own syrup economy instead of leeching off of us.

>Tell us more about how you learnt to make maple syrup in uni.
There are schools for that, it's arborists that do it and they usually take some courses in basic tree care and whatnot

I wish every country in the world would purge the leftist universities

Might actually get some good results in usable qualifications rather than everyone doing those fucking gender studies

You know that you import more oil from Canada than from any other country, right?

we have 8x the population of Sweden that's why. But in another case a lot of new universities by Gulenists have been opened in the past 10 years. Gulen has a lot of power in education.

Why does everyone there hate secularism so much? What makes someone look at all the other muslim shitholes and think "wow I definitely want that"?

Is 'evil Gulenist inflitrators' the Turkey version of 'evil Jewish overlords'?

In some sort yes. The fear is Islamism. Women especially hate Gulen because all of their women are covered head.

In Turkey the Seculars are Elites who tend to be very condescending towards the poorer masses who are more conservative. I really think their brought their doom to themselves. Maybe there is still a chance to reform their political strategy.

It's not that thinking. They are looking at their country and seeing western degeneracy spread and don't want that.

They want to be back at the top of the muslim world like when they had the Ottoman empire and don't want the Jews influence to spread deep into Turkey. Say what you want but they've got spirit. Considering the Christians rolled over to the Jews at first sight.

>Purged the parliment
>Purged the courts
>Purged the military
>Purged the police
>Purged the universities

Fake coup. Setup for Islamic dictatorship

only %30-40 hates it

The people have spoken. They don't want their kids to be slaves to the Jewish world bank like yours will. They are rejecting western degeneracy. As the leaders, image and enforcers of degeneracy, the US must stop them!

Maybe they're the elites because they didn't let Islam fuck up their life lol

Not saying that isn't true, but there is a chicken and egg question here. Did the secular become elite or did the elite become secular?. But they have certainly been bad at ruling the masses. As I said they have a very condescending rhetoric. It really has rubbed people off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Turks_and_Black_Turks

Turkey was secular for 1 century, also it was shit for 1 century. Until Erdo and his party come to power...

It's not only black and white as your media make you think...

In general in MENA people and 3rd world on general doesn't care much for ideologies. Are what matters is the economy and living a better life. All your ideology BS is just first world problems.

It turned to shit once Turkey joined the NATO and allowed the US to fuck up its system.
I love how they worship Atatürk but don't understand his ideals at all.

>All your ideology BS is just first world problems.
Hardly.

Business doesn't flourish in countries with a weak rule of law. Modern government isn't some arbitrary nonsense that we came up with while we were bored after the fact. It's what allowed us to succeed.

>It turned to shit once Turkey joined the NATO and allowed the US to fuck up its system.
I'm not sure about that. But the sure thing is that Turkey had no word in the NATO despite being the second most important member on it. Also the relation of Turkey with the NATO was directly with the "free" military which gave no advantages to the Turkish govs.

In 2014 when Erdogan become the first President of Turkey, he was the first gov-guy to be the biggest head of the military. Which means, now Turkey is actually a part of NATO and not only their army.

Surely US is sooo butt-hurt about it. No sorrow.

BS x BS.

With all "the muh Western recipe of what is a society make me a 1st world", China is meanwhile butt-fucking you economy.

Also remember, before "Islamists" Turkey was banning Hijab, you got fined for writing "forbidden letters", and the constitution is written (and still) by the military in the 80s coup.

Like it or not. The JDP is making Turkey great again, from the #111 to #16 economy of the world in a decade... half of the votes in a multi-parties countries.

The people facing the military wasn't something happened arbitrary.

China is also a modern government you twit.

>China is also a modern government you twit.
Elaborate my burger...

He's purging the intellectuals. Hes becoming islamist stalin.

>failed "coup"
>take control of the army
>purge the universities and government of any dissent

what did he mean by this?

And what would you consider it if we purged the Marxists in our education system? Some sort of reverse Stalinism?

What did you need explained? You brought up China which tried to base its government on modern theories instead of some sandnigger religion.

The whole East is adopting collectivism. Individualism is a lost cause Mr. white minority in a while country by 2040.

this isn't black and white m8

Every family in Turkey has their own university. They come with a meal at McDöner's.

Social marxism is a recent phenomena in US colleges. The ideas of tolerance and progressivism are not. There are many right-wing Christian colleges throughout America that don't have social marxism in their curricula.

But it is indeed a problem for a large majority of public universities. I want to blame the Jews for pushing this, but I'm starting to think it's not their fault. It must have started sometime in the mid 20th century . . .

The Purge continues, he's arresting and executing his enemies. Destroying the "intellectual" class. Yup he wants to be a full blown dictator

that would just be shutting down most of the education system.

economy and government aren't quite the same thing.

true but it's more naive submission to government through fear of their neighbor and theft in the guise of charity than it is idyllic collectivism.