#BlackLivesMatter Protestors Block Ambulance

youtube.com/watch?v=gvCdAuBBh0U

Protestors blocked an ambulance outside of the Trump rally in Chicago. The ambulance drives through the crowd undisturbed, until several people step in front of it and prevent it from getting to the hospital.

Protesters reportedly said, "What is one life compared to ALL the black lives? Why is one dying person more important than our cause?"

Fortunately, the person in need of medical attention did not die. Unfortunately, the ambulance driver wasn't a Muslim terrorist.

When will America finally admit that black lives don't matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vat_w4QV_uM
vid.me/O8kl
liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473
youtube.com/watch?v=jQ_0bqWKO-k
youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4
youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58&feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

once the people are broken and divided enough to conquer and rule over without pesky trends like democracy and the voice of the people

we're getting there

They simply need to rid their land of the jew.

These niggers are just their bidding

Could be worse ameri-kun

You could have "oriental youths" block and throw rocks at your fire trucks and ambulances so that they can't make it to stop a fire while a person burns to death.
All while said "youths" were the once that started the fires.

I knew this would eventually happen ever since these people started intentionally blocking traffic. If the person that ambulance was meant for didn't make it, that person's blood is on those protesters.

Pure vileness.

Isn't the bitch at :34 this bitch?
youtube.com/watch?v=Vat_w4QV_uM

What kind of heartless scum does it take to interfere with paramedic services?

>tfw person in the ambulance was negro
Can't make this shit up

What are your fire trucks like?

I can't think of any other vehicle on the road more massive and powerful and unable to stop. I'm also not sure if there is any other vehicle with a greater mandate to destroy private property if it means stopping a fire.

>Unfortunately, the ambulance driver wasn't a Muslim terrorist.

nearly lost my shit

To be honest, it would not surprise me a bit if someone got charged over this. Messing with 911 related systems and functions is a serious offense. All jokes aside, this is really getting ridiculous. And fucking normies just spread their cheeks for these assholes. I figured all the cops getting shot in dallas would take aome of the steam out of BLM, but its only been made worse. Tonights project is finding these cunts and reporting them to local PD.

Fuck this gay earth.

DINDU NUFFIN
WASNT ME

Good eye.

It's like they're going out of their way to be despicable.

This is why we need Muslim ambulance drivers

jesus fuck. if that patient in the ambulance was in need of immediate medical attention from a doctor and in a life threatening situation then that's at the very least accessory to murder. or at least should be.

i care not for either sides (though i hate blm) but no Trump supporter would do that.

please tell me the qt fuccboi is alive

this is when we deploy tear gas, fire hoses, dogs, and batons

perfectly non-lethal although some will probably die because they got in the way of an ambulance

Oriental? Like in gooks?

>stop black-on-black violence
>yo dis nigga dona crossed me fo da last time i swear yo

>Why is one dying person more important than our cause?

Because we can just import more of you.

Sauce?

Guessing paki as they are called Asians over there in UK etc.

>non-lethal

What is the point

Are you serious? Where have you been?

>that very last look
Fuck, Im depressed

Oh MAN I'm Angry. These people need to stop this shit right fucking now.

Lol really?
Oriental in Denmark means you have the chink eyes. We have very few of those here.

>15,000 pounds of steel versus a 200 pound bag of meat
Why stop?

>NBC proof ambulances that work in ghetto areas
>mount pic related with tear gas and smoke grenades in them
>BLM face when

vid.me/O8kl
liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473

blacks

Can't make this shit up

Would it be a bootlicker thing to do to start up some type of large community card that I get a bunch of people, like hundreds to sign and give to the local Police department as a "thank you for your service" thing?

We are literally at war right now, I want to help any way I can.

He dead.

Imagine how the guy who filmed that shit feeling.

Asian does mean chink eyes but the news use word "asian" because saying middle-eastern or whatever would be racist.

Blacks

Even in Syria the opposing factions are capable of making deals to keep the power on for the residents

fixed

Blocking highways, roads and chimping out in general is a serious offense

yes it is.

How about actually doing something productive, like citizens patrols and shit.

Who is that bitch? I need to hate-watch her videos

Fucking apes

I'm glad the person in the abulance is alright though.

How about a Killdozer?

youtube.com/watch?v=jQ_0bqWKO-k

>all lives matter - except iraqi civilians
>all lives matter - except afghani civilians
>all lives matter - except civilians cops kill
>all lives matter - except the people that cops rob through civil forfeiture
>all lives matter- except vietnamese civilians
>all lives matter - except anyone that's anti-war, don't listen to them

no respect for authority? it's earned, not given.

how is stopping an ambulance worse than pigs beating a suspect in the back of one?

Orkin upgraded their trucks, I see.

We call them Asian but never Oriental.

That's terrible Im glad I learned early in life to keep my head on a fucking swivel especially in large crowds

Why the fuck did you respond to me? I think all lives matter and that means hindering saving the life of the person in that ambulance is a serious fucking problem to me.

One happened and one didn't

nigger, no one cares.

>Unfortunately, the ambulance driver wasn't a Muslim terrorist.
kek

>*ambulance
My bad

>all lives matter
No they fucking don't

Found the nigger

The niggers are getting restless here. A bunch tried to block some intersection with their cars because they know now that people will just drive through them. At least the police here are allowed (for now) to do their job and quickly arrested them and had tow trucks remove them.

>you

wtf i hate niggers now

What a vile creature. She has the most punchable face. Yes I'm mad.

>Using the word "Bootlicker"

Whatever the rest of your post was is irrelevant. Go die in a fire.

It is possible to sue those apes for murder attempt?

>f***ing
>leaf

Spotted the nigger.

What exactly are blacks mad about again?

Wow this shit is too funny. What a great video lmao

your life is worthless, and placing yourself in a roadway for protest is way different than jihad you disgusting nigger

yo aus bro, set the cip to ave maria for me and post on youtube, it would be beautiful

I was in Australia a year ago and Australians weren't mean irl

no bully on Sup Forums pls

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4

>Protesters reportedly said, "What is one life compared to ALL the black lives? Why is one dying person more important than our cause?"

Gonna need source for that, guy.

The notion of "political suicide" is pretty controversial at this point. They can do shit like this and still wind up with the morning news calling them credible.

Oh the rage
It's like when I was in middle school, with a severe case of blue balls. All the will and gusto in the world to do something, only know how to work it out.

>hoses
what, so they can pretend they're like their grandfathers marching with MLK?

no.

>gas and smoke grenades
>not filling it with much cheaper KFC and menthols

the Swedefag means "Asian" as in "Asian youths" as in disgusting degenerate Muslim immigrant scum.

If you put the fire out it wins

Police are handling BLM with silk gloves exactly because they see so few people being vocal about supporting them.

HOURLY REMINDER DAVID CLARKE BTFO CNN

If you haven't seen this yet and continue scrolling past it, you're doing yourself a disservice.

youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58&feature=share

This. Kikes are the root of all evil.

HAHAHAHAA how can anybody deny these fucks are dumb now?

I made it up. I assume that's what BLM would say if you brought this up.

A little girl did that in Colorado

she made a bunch of gift baskets for the police department, and they said thank you on Facebook or something

should probably do that just to get a bunch of people to thank their police department

Plot twist: the ambulance was trying to save a black life

no go- guy, its the blacks and the muslims

What if the ambulance was on its way to save a black person?

Holy shit that would be poetic...

Sauce anyone?

>When will America finally admit that black lives don't matter?
That's been the default position since 1865. It was reinforced by LBJ in 1965.

liveleak nigger

This makes me fucking irate. What can i do to get these fuckers in jail

Will we get the race war before or after winter?

American lives matter, BLM doesn't matter.

Look fuckstick, amublance drivers are explicitly there to help people. Like you said respect is earned, and these fucking BLM faggots havent earned it. Explain to me how blocking ambulances is progress. Fuck off, eat shit, and choke to death on a dick.

>One is a religious extremist who intentionally murders innocent families
>The other is a bunch of college undergrads who think they know shit after being at uni for a year, being triggered by stories they see on Twitter

okayyy mate.

i responded to you because obviously there are some double standards going on throughout the fabric of society. their question has merit despite how stupid blocking an ambulance is.

excuse me i'm mistaken. what's the difference between stopping an ambulance so someone dies and cops beating someone and then they die? i was referring to freddy gray

obviously people care otherwise there wouldn't be a shitstorm about it over all of the social medias

found the triggered fascist

oh wow, such an astute response. did you come up with that meme all by yourself?

kiwi why are you always shitposting?

placing yourself in a war as a foreign invader over lies is even stupider, yet idiots think that soldiers are heroes.

it's a way to get attention, that's the entire point of protesting.

tell you what, why don't conservashits just print out their racist memes and go stand in a designated free speech zone? that will really tell us, won't it.

It was, m8.
Black overdose vic

If a fire truck driver in Europe plowed through a crowd of shitskins to get to a nasty fire the leftists would be wailing and blaming the Patriarchy, and be marching on the streets demanding more rapefugees be let in

>Protesters reportedly said, "What is one life compared to ALL the black lives? Why is one dying person more important than our cause?"

>What is one life

Literal communists.